Changing the Narrative

What's to stop a bunch a MAGA anons from crowding together and all joining into the audience of late night programs?

When the host does their predictable NeverTrump routine, the audience would start booing at the host, telling him to get new material.

>BOO
>LAZY WRITING
>PREDICTABLE

The host would have to pause his monologue and start over because that would never be aired on TV. Then when he starts over another audience member would inturrupt him again during his Trump-bashing

>WE ALREADY HEARD THIS
>TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE FOR A CHANGE
>GET JAY LENO BACK

Enough disruptions will cause the narrative to shift and force them to talk about something else.

Can we meme this?

Attached: IMG_3017.jpg (1000x563, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dailykos.com/stories/2010/3/4/843138/-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because these shows vet their audience members specifically to avoid that.

they only respond to violence
why do you think the govt negotiates with isis and not you?

Attached: 2907BA80-BA57-4AFF-83B2-67F261A54D56.gif (500x365, 188K)

>throwing good money away to watch these hacks
>throwing good money away just to heckle them and get thrown out on your ass and they get the last laugh to the whoops and cheers of the ignorant masses

Attached: 1527643019306.jpg (470x419, 37K)

These shows are taped hours before they air...if they crown does not play along, they will clear the room for their programmed androids.

Everything is PRE-RECORDED user, nice try tho

They would literally just pipe in fake applause audio.

i think that you have a lame boring fucking life to be day dreaming about "owning the libs"

its almost as sad and lame as the other spergy losers answering you in any serious sense.

Get a load of this guy

more like get a load of the lot of you.

goddamn every year the people on this site get more and more bitter and depressed

Its all prerecorded. They can mute what they dont want and dub in canned laughter when they want it. Including live shows do it. Even Jay Leno did it.
m.dailykos.com/stories/2010/3/4/843138/-

>androids
>android phones
>smart phones
>recording device

Is there a way to sneak a recording device in so you can post the crowd booing, possibly getting kicked out and replaced by a new crowd? They could possibly air it as "we totally kicked out this ebil nazi" if they chose to include any of it. And we would have video evidence of it being the whole crowd booing. Of them being disingenuous with the crowd and looking like control freaks and fakes.
Maybe have another spy in the NPC group that replaces the rebellious group to show the brainwashing in action.

Most of these shows are not live, cocktard.

Unwanted shit gets cut out.

Have you come out to your family yet?

>spergy losers answering you in any serious sense
>seriously answers in a spergy sense
like a giant faggot

>going outside

No thanks

I find this site to bring a lot of lulz.
Anons are the new comedians. They even do the "man on the street" style of comedy. But I understand if you don't get it. Most Amy Schumer fans don't.

Yet you’re the one seething and projecting, sweetie.
Now type laughter to “show” you don’t care, when the very fact that you’re here negates that.
Heh.

This place has long been flooded with newfags

This thread is proof of why the Jews keep winning.

People like the OP actually think these comedian shows are filled with a live audience and are not just pre planned propaganda sessions.

I dont know you but I can tell youre a faggot.

You can't find enough magatards to fill a small room, would be the main problem. They're too fat anyway.

A leaf thinks I'm a faggot? Oh no! My life is over.