HAHAHA. Whitebois Irrevocably BTFO'd Yet Again

twitter.com/SohrabAhmari/status/1083692333734998016

Attached: HAHAHA.png (635x646, 313K)

>look it up
Lol okay sand nigger

Just arbitrarily starts deciding who was greatest at what...lmao Jews are so absurd.

>St. Augustine, some Russian Poet and Alexander Hamilton

Yeah, those are the first names that come to mind when I think of Western Civilization rofl

Fuck off sandnigger

Attached: 79D7C564-2037-4441-A883-0C32A6DB2549.jpg (671x407, 181K)

Yes, and Queen Elizabeth II is a descendent of Muhammad.

Also, North Africa was somewhat European before the invasion of the Rashidun Caliphate as it was part of the Roman Empire.

I basically agree with this. The white race is so overrated it's laughable. Especially poor rural white trash here that wrap themselves in the flag and think they are america.. us city folks just want them to leave and stop stinking up the place.

>Russian poet
>WESTERN civilization

Its funny to say this, but there was a time when north africans were white.

>Augustine
>not white

>Augustine
>greatest Christian figure of the first millennium

Attached: I shiggy diggy.gif (300x168, 775K)

>greatest Christian figure
Christianity isn't a white religion

Pretty sure Jesus lived in the first millenium.
Also
>Julius Caesar
>Literally every explorer that discovered something important.
>Kings
>Scientists (Arab golden age is a meme)
>Engineers
Ok retard

>North Africans often look white
>Russians aren't Western
>Hamilton was just one of thousands of figures in "Western Civilization" and not even a terribly important one outside the USA

top kek some extremely cherry picked samples with barely any proof totally refutes that Western Civilization was a white thing

Mozart was from Mogadishu. Look it up

He is correct about Alexander Hamilton of the Federalist Party. He was the pro-London jew.

Attached: Christopher Smith - New Jersey 4th District - Hamilton Freehold Lakewood.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

This is true.

So basically the Celts.

Attached: e7800e564f8043bdcecbba4647c0ea4a--celtic-nations-the-celts.jpg (736x978, 115K)

This is just bad bait I'll give you a 1 out of 8 for effort

>greatest christian figure of the first millennium is some saint and not CHRIST HIMSELF

yeah okay

What are you smoking? 95% of that area is Germanic. The most Celtic nations in Europe (Ireland, Wales, and Brittany) aren’t even included.

Celts are lower than Slavs on the racial hierarchy. Sorry to tell you, Mic.

>Western Civilization comprises predominantly of these 3 random individuals separated by hundreds of years and thousands of miles

Holy cherry picking Batman

The only one of those three who is a part of Western Civilization is Alexander Hamilton, and he was white, not jewish or black.

Mostly Germanics and Germanic rape-babies

Memes aside I’m genuinely surprised it’s that narrow, I would’ve thought Russians and Iberians contributed a bit more than that

> Alexander Hamilton was black

Wow, so is this the power of the sand nigger?

Pushkin wasn't Russian Muhammad

>and/or

Attached: 1543852602614.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

They wuz civilazationss n sheiiiit

Look at what the text actually says. It says major accomplishments were made there, it doesn't say all major accomplishments. It doesn't even say most.

>Augustine
WHITE

Attached: averageberber.jpg (845x403, 107K)

>but muh there is this based black man
doesn't matter
the environment was created by europeans
if it stops being european majority, it will be something else

Saint Augustine isn't even the greatest Christian theologian of the first millennia.
(Sorry, City of God strokers)

I agree. Semen drinking is the only white religion

Attached: 1519754785555.jpg (867x645, 127K)

>Alexander Hamilton
>black jew
why must they always lie

WE