Why did they do it

why did they do it

Attached: seamus-my-son-will-yuo-vary-your-1845-yuo-are-8659790.png (500x815, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d3vnPYaSm0A
youtube.com/watch?v=zBYUaStjqKw
youtu.be/8-y5jzGFDcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to be boring but a lot is due to the farms being broken up to tiny individual lots, forcing everyone to essentially grow the most essential crop they could. So potatoes covered most bases.

Add to that a lot of food being shipped to England, especially fish and you have the huge vulnerability that the irish had.

Because the potato is rich in nutrients and is easy to cultivate.

>thinking a variety of crops grow in dogshit soil in a country that rains 320 days a year

Attached: wojakcaveman.png (485x443, 38K)

It's pretty impressive to note that England is as densely populated as India while Ireland has barely 6 million people. Did they all died during the famine?

>exaggerating to make up for inferior potato nigger genetics

Attached: 772BB9AB-8B18-4DB2-AB57-C93EB9FB6ED6.jpg (546x432, 42K)

No, India just moved to England.

Erin go Brag

Population before the famine was around 6-7 million, dropped to 3-4 million and is about 5 million now. Drop was a mixture of death and emigration.

The lower IQ is unironically probably due to emigration. They're very similar historically to the Scottish who have an iq of 100-102. Famine, persecution and the new world probably led to everyone with means and independent minds leaving.

Many Irish and Scots moved to the U.S. both during this time, and with the various waves of other colonists waves.

>inferior potato nigger genetics
But you're most likely not even white.

the british owned 90% of irish farmland and forced them to raise cattle for export to england, it wouldnt have mattered what crop happened to be growing the main problem was that the land was all being used inefficiently to feed the nobles of england so when the smallest of famines cropped up there was no buffer and everyone starved

Attached: PotatoNiggers.jpg (244x704, 64K)

>lower IQ
interesting meme

Attached: 1546663565622m.jpg (802x1024, 139K)

falling for the Irish owned media version of "lets hate the British".

I expect that on reddit/r/Irish but not here

Fun fact
It says Érin go bragh means "Ireland is great" on jewgle
It means Ireland until Judgement Day everywhere else

Érin abú is roughly the same thing

To hell or to connaught never happened
Cromwell only killed 400 people
The famine wasn't genocide

Riiiiight

Are you retarded? The soil here is much worse, it's extremely acidic because of the pine and spruce forests. It's also often very marshy due to almost half a year of snow and the land being covered in lakes and rivers. Yet we are and were able to grow food. You have no excuse at all.

you eat fish and elk steaks so stop lying

Attached: hqfdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Yawn. All that study did was conflate all GCSEs together when whites routinely choose harder subjects and harder versions of the same subjects than non whites.

Whites in the UK perform as expected for IQ.

>All food being exported to England
>Only thing you're aloud to keep is potatoes
>Crop dies
>Beg to keep other crops that are being exported to Britain
>Britain says no
>British landlords still kick starving tenants onto roads to die without a hose
>1 million emigrate
>1 million die
>Language and culture dies with it
>Whilst other countries sent their best (explorers and settlers), Ireland had poor and uneducated emigrating so negative stereotypes develop over the Irish
>Britain closest country to Ire;land did least to help
>Even though Ireland was supposed to be part of the country at the time (United Kingdom of England, Scotland and Ireland)
>Irish get fed up and hold off most powerful military with a hand full of men and a few stolen rifles
>War of independence
>Ireland exists
Britain did to Ireland exactly what is happening to every western country today 10 fold.
They may have improved lives for non whites under their rule but white on white control/slavery is far worse.
But past is past. Old foes (Pic related)

Attached: 1543530045781.jpg (960x600, 130K)

house*

Rumor is they adopted fish and chips shortly after they realized that chips alone don't suffice.

be foreign
get GCSE in my foreign language.
get A+
whitey BTFOd

56% is more than half you dumb potato nigger

>why do asians only grow rice
>why do europeans only grow wheat
IKR OP, Why didn't they just buy Tomatoes at the supermarket and grow them instead?

Attached: 1547017752812.jpg (1003x747, 136K)

ok, i am officially kicking you off the representation team.

They were allowed whatever crops the problem is each family was only allowed a tiny plot for their own growth, so they all grew the one crop that did the best all round job. They just bought the small amounts of non potato vegetables.

Then the famine destroyed those, the price of other vegetables increased and the English kept up their food claims.

this also. Land had to be split half with each son. By the the time the famine arrived there was fuck all land to plant anything. The only sufficient crop that could be planted to make enough money was the potato.

This, plus all the easy other subjects. Let alone the mass cheating on (((coursework))) which will be far more common in brown families and the left wing teachers trying to force their idealistic delusions.

That news push was pure demoralization propaganda to make people buy the "browns are better" line.

So what you're saying is you genocided the Irish?

Attached: masxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

if that didnt happen theyd get another potato famine man

Diseconomics of scale due to land holding practices didn't help

Hazel nuts were the staple food before spuds, when you kick people over to the ceide fields and they have to spend half the time busting limestone to lime the bog they lived in it limits what you can grow to a very small number of options.

They also poo'd in the loo.

school is not a good prediction of intelligence whatsoever

When 4 provinces are shoved into 1 it doesn't help either

We sorta did... I genuinely haven't a clue what we where thinking.

Saxon impulse is to kill

So why couldn't the Irish fish instead of starving to death?

Attached: 1547175463145.png (792x792, 677K)

DAS RITE C*LT BOI

Attached: quote-remember-that-you-are-an-englishman-and-have-consequently-won-first-prize-in-the-lottery-of-li (850x400, 55K)

Does that quote still count in this age?

when given that much power. I think anyone would kill like that.
I think we committed genocide against the Irish because they where the only white nation under our rule. The biggest threat.
Anyone but a white nation complaining about colonization can suck my left nut, non white nation where given to much from colonization.

Was your country occupied by a foreign army? Were your people expelled from their own homes and forced to areas with the poorest weather/soil in the country? Did your people have all their possessions and cattle repossessed and shipped off to another country?
Shut the fuck up you moron.

If you caught a fish it was considered poaching and you either got executed or deported to Oz

Either way your family starved anyway without you, and Irish people were banned from owning land within 10 Irish miles (16 modern miles) from the sea or major lake

>He doesn't know about the Swedish empire,Russian empire and Soviet Union

Attached: 1547124337089.jpg (670x720, 94K)

>You're an Englishman

Attached: britmutt.png (681x510, 207K)

are you ready, man of the emerald isle, to reclaim what was taken from you?
or will you forgive and forget, while english law and traitor politicians force niggers into your land and arrest you for naughty words?

your time wont come, until you realize your time is now.

Attached: Ira+memes_5daf7e_6279531.jpg (374x767, 78K)

English exported all foods apart from basic vegetables.
But land was to be split between sons in half so by the time the famine came along there was not enough room tom plant anything but potatoes. They needed enough to sell to make money to pay landlords and enough to eat themselves.
Crop died and so did the people.

Also if they made a rickety little wooden banana boat to catch fish the Atlantic would've fucking killed them. I've been to the Irish coast. Monster of a sea.

Reminder that Irish people cannot be racist because they historically didn't hold institutional power.

Attached: 1546565778319.png (978x702, 45K)

Yeah. But wouldn't they just say that because you emigrated you have to let in a million niggers ?

the irish people wuz kangz. egyptian mummies have red hair

I'm 3/4 irish. It was short sightedness on the part of the english rather than intentional murder.

This unironically
Revolution is on the cards

You made up for lost time in NYC and Boston.

Well IQ is the single biggest predictor of school outcomes. It could be better but it still mostly ranks to intelligence.

Their problem was that you faggots took all the land.

That's all.

>Not to be boring but a lot is due to the farms being broken up to tiny individual lots, forcing everyone to essentially grow the most essential crop they could.

Which was completely the fault of the Irish. Catholic law dictated that upon a farmer's death, his lands should be divided between his sons. Protestants had primogeniture instead, which is why they quickly became better off.

This doesn't even make sense. Some Irish people decided to leave their homeland so this means that their homeland must be destroyed.

>he hasn't heard about Scotia's Grave

Attached: 1.png (1133x379, 181K)

Please, /his/ needs some immigration

Look at the letters the English sent between the viceroy and the monarch

It was genuine disregard at best, intentional genocide in the middle and a bit of fun at worst.

i don't think the jews are gonna let you slide. they probably think you enslaved them

The Irish media have good relations with the British as do much of the general populace. In fact, most of the media is heavily led by British and American practices, sadly.

youtu.be/d3vnPYaSm0A

remember the 10, they were irelands bravest men.
im a redhead in muttmurica, and every day i get in a fight with some spic about being irish.
im 6'1 yet i get called a leprechaun but some yellow eyed 5 foot tall beaner and i have to make change on the little fucks.
someone help me out of here.

Attached: Out..jpg (600x600, 54K)

Will do, it's not a topic i know a lot about.

I know. It doesn't.
But things don't have to make sense for a liberal to say them.
Appropriate response would be to show them that the Irish integrated where they went, fought the American civil war, built and actually contributed and left their own culture to take up a new one.
And then show how niggers just abuse welfare commit crime and demand more gibs.

You should read up on Irish law before outing yourself as a simpleton. Ireland can support a population of 6 million people without modern tech, when planters take 5,000,000 acres of land for big gardens that number drops drastically.

We used to send sons abroad to fight in foreign armies and hope they won land and settled there, it kept the population relatively stable for a long time.

Ricky Gervais literally starts off a podcast on the English with this quote. Gotta admire Rick for his impulse to annoy everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBYUaStjqKw

that wan't catholic law.
British put that there dummy

Nah man, it was MUH SUNZ GET HALV DE LAND :D:D:D.

Niggas acting like the Irish lived in isolation tanks and couldn't work with family to grow different crops. They just didn't have a choice because they didn't have enough overall land, not because it was split up. Mick and Vick may have liked to drink, but they could grow a fucking bean crop, if they had the collective space.

Did the Irish really not discover how to fish by the mid-19th century?

Attached: Irish.png (500x463, 92K)

I was reading Bobby Sands diary last night.
He doesn't deserve the abuse he gets.

irish are subhumans
shut the fuck up irishit

i like onions grug

This is why:

>memeflag
Opinion immediately disregarded.

Attached: brutal.jpg (464x283, 41K)

>uses meme flag
>expects anyone to listen to him

youtu.be/8-y5jzGFDcM
they were great heroes. and british niggers taunted them like animals.
brits are as nigger brained as russians and jews and poles.

Attached: 1464383618247.jpg (566x649, 65K)

So why are the Irish so suspicious and salty to this very day?

Listen, you have to understand something about Celtic """""people""""" they are not white. Look at this picture of the subhuman lower class celt Maisie Williams and the Anglo upper class goddess Sophie Turner. Maisie Williams is shorter and uglier than Sophie. Sophie likely has a higher IQ. It's time to face the facts these subhuman lower class Celtic """""people""""" are no more white than the Congo

Attached: IMG_0354.jpg (1024x683, 254K)

The whole reason countries like Ireland and Germany came to rely so heavily on potatoes is because they are the only crops that can survive being trampled by invading armies

Why are you such a brainlet?

haha oh man, keked good at that one. Thanks user, I needed that.

Maisie Williams is English. Funnily enough the "anglo" Sophie Turner is a red head, just like Celts.

What are these from?

But that ended for Ireland almost a century ago...

>Was your country occupied by a foreign army?
For centuries
>Were your people expelled from their own homes and forced to areas with the poorest weather/soil in the country?
Yes
>Did your people have all their possessions and cattle repossessed and shipped off to another country?
Yes

1845 niggas be like

This aged well

maisie williams is the epitome of anglo saxon..
>Margaret Constance Williams[1] (born 15 April 1997), known as Maisie Williams, is an English actress.

p.s. red hair isnt a saxon trait. the most irish one in that photo is sophie

>the british owned 90% of irish farmland
Stupid cunt. The Protestant landlords were mostly (apart from a few absentees who are not representative of the whole) resident in Ireland and descended from people who had lived there for centuries. When these were occasionally cuntish to those who'd been there several centuries longer, they cunningly shifted the blame onto others living on the island next door who'd mostly never even been to Ireland. Once politics shifted and the land issue was sorted out, most of these former landlords fucked off to the USA and Australia.
And now we have some idiot half-Italian quarter-Jew grandson of some "Irish" who'd managed to breed with each other since 1846 in Massachusetts spouting this shit here in 2019...

Attached: 1517811283518.jpg (2586x1552, 1.41M)

Kys, retard

Not during the same timeline, not near the same scale. Pretty much every country could answer yes to my points by picking from a massive timeframe. You know well what I implied.

The Irish were lucky to be on an island, they had that at the least. Poor Scots had to share the mainland with anglo scum, and consequentially got fucked cause of it.

Attached: 59f26a5fbe51ba8c879eec7a28bbdab7.png (604x473, 393K)

real scots hardly exist anymore, this is so true.
all lowland scots are english and have been for centuries.
the only real scots exist in the rural highlands

are brown eyes common in ireland/celt areas?

i have red hair and brown eyes, im 97% irish. ive never been to ireland so idk?