I regret transitioning (Trap Regret)

(MAKE THIS GO VIRAL) For those of you who regret becoming "transgender" and decided to de-transition your voices NEED to be heard. Please speak out for humanities sake. The LGBT lobby censor voices of ex LGBT individuals who have decided to speak out about their horrible mistakes.

Society is marketing a horrifically harmful, fashionable new trend to children that brings about a life of depression, confusion, drug use and STD's. Please inform yourselves and help your children.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKXGBukwatw

Attached: 7CRANZWW3YI6RA4EXTCUSL7PJE.jpg (480x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2019/01/persons-who-regret-transgender-surgery-being-censored-by-powerful-social-media-lgbt-lobby/
youtube.com/watch?v=h4F_eaa1XIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PJW is already on it

Attached: PrisonPlanet.png (580x402, 145K)

just be honest with your one true body

Attached: grey.png (587x557, 724K)

How do I upvote here?

Put it into the options field

This shit is pretty tragic. What other mental illness do people get public funding to indulge in?

some of them trannies were really hot. would let them make me suck their femdongs

I keep saying wait until they can do it via genetics but no one listens and then off themselves when things go wrong in the neurochemistry

Thanks!

The only thing trans faggots need to understand is they have a bullet with their names on it. There is no fixing those broken goods. They will be disposed of.

Attached: 9785032758975.jpg (1465x2047, 2.65M)

Attached: 1539143166321.jpg (200x236, 11K)

You need to go back to rèddît dot jpeg

dailycrusader.com/2019/01/persons-who-regret-transgender-surgery-being-censored-by-powerful-social-media-lgbt-lobby/

here they fucking come homie

Attached: yweth1c6qvcllwc7h67n.jpg (800x519, 123K)

based

all trannies have become broken at one point but the thing is you pull yourself back together. You’re no better than us and your blind hate proves it.

They all end up looking like this

Attached: 56d99a1999261_COURTSTransgender070.jpg (620x413, 77K)

You goddamn mutilated freaks and your goddamn LGBTQ agenda will be targeted for eradication.

I know you know how easy it is to push a LGBTQ faggot to commit self-harm and to begin attempting suicide.

Attached: 1042470107330.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

Always the pigeon toes. It’s some kind of marker

you dont even know what youre talking about. I’m trans, transition is the only treatment that works. It makes things 1000x better.

How many times have you attempted to kill yourself? Give it a try.

Attached: 8356094088474.jpg (1080x1350, 247K)

>treatment
so what's the condition? point to the molecules that are defective

once before I tried transitioning now i never will again. im happy with living now.
its a mental illness

Get out.

You notice how it's almost always the mothers of these children who seem to push them into doing this?

Why is that frens?

Attached: prouddad4.jpg (2102x2955, 1.11M)

Once you go trap, we dont want you back

Once you go trans, we shall call Hans

4 out of 5 mothers look Jewish
all dads look goym

That social media account isn't gonna like and share itself. Upboats are a hell of a drug.

Killing yourself would be far more effective.

The father can't do anything other than make a retarded face?

There is no way his "wife" is a female. That's a man, baby.

>not wanting to fuck prime (wo)men
What is wrong with you?

Look at the way that adult is standing.

Attached: 1500808666647.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Fantastic meme 10/10

>> 199461794

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Is that merkel scheming in the back ?

>normal mental illness
talk it through with a therapist get to the bottom of your problems. There is probably some trauma involved
>gender dysphoria
embrace it, cut your dick off

What is wrong with the world?

so funny how they're all fighting for acceptance yet they can't even accept themselves and have to permanently disfigure themselves in the vain attempt to accept themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=h4F_eaa1XIY

Attached: 1520334748221.jpg (800x988, 115K)

>What is wrong with the world?

people who once would have been punched out for being corrupt, now set public agenda.

Attached: 54353453.jpg (800x661, 319K)

>talk it through with a therapist
lol not one case in history has been resolved that way, at least try & learn a little about the subject you're talking about

traps = based and redpilled
trannies = cringe and bluepilled

Learn the difference anons, it's important. Traps are so fucking beautiful, they need to be loved and protected by us men. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white traps.

Attached: 1510165114948.webm (720x1280, 1.52M)

Women love attention.

They use social media for attention, this means they can only get it easily through 3 means:

1. Whoring themselves - these are now too old for that.
2. Having a retarded child
3. Having a transgender child

It has to be something that people recognize. A gay child is not recognizable at first unless you specifically mention it for example, that’s why having a retarded child brings a higher attention status than a gay one, while the transgender one is the ultimate attention whoring piece because they all look like freaks.

Traps get the axe too

Your country has the hottest trannies

Attached: sabrina.jpg (600x337, 41K)

>lol not one case in history has been resolved that way,
What's the track record for cutting your dick of though? How well does that work?

Better then therapy?

It can be pretty good if they can go to a good surgeon.
and even a meh surfery would be better than therapy because that would do nothing. it’s like trying to cure schizophrenia with therapy. Completley brainless.

Laziness.

These are youtube whores who use click bait titles for attention, they claim 'I regret being a tranny' for views, but if you watch the content they say the opposite.

That's a yikes from me big guy.

The Morocco beheading video was easier to watch then this. Good god...

Attached: trans.png (1220x1249, 1.23M)

The ultimate irony. The actual horsemen will look like this but sillier. We all gon' laugh ourselves into death.

I cant make it 2 seconds into these videos. I think all "trans kids" should be made to watch this and told "this is what your mom wants for you kid". See how quick these kids yikes out.

>5 subs
Fuck off taurice, but keep it up.

Women have always been emotionally-driven. They don't use even think of long-term consequences of actions, only to soothe their immediate concerns. No matter how noble or "groundbreaking" it is to give women rights, in the end they are too emotionally-driven to truly make competent logical decisions. Want the best example? Look at any experimental workplace/community where it is 100% female. They will never get anything done, are too busy sniping each other and will never have harmony due to their "I'm better than you" personalities. Women eventually learned to gorw out of this mindset but unfortunately social media came around and they all circlejerked each other into believing "they are not alone", they have kindred spirits and stopped maturing into the next mental phase of development. What they do with their lives is up to them and I don't give an ass if they change or not. What I do care about is using whatever kids they manage to get out of wedlock to use as future bait to get more attention and traumatize/transform them so badly, they will end up "an hero"ing themselves due to everything mommie dearest forced on them.
Go ahead call me sexist, incel or whatever fad buzzword bull-dykes, carpet munchers and roasties can come up with. But the fact remains: Until women grow up and learn to use their minds rather than their emotions, this will be a never-ending cycle.

Hey it's that one faggot who has androgen insensitivity and thinks that everyone who was depressed like him is the same way so he pushes the tranny agenda.

YOUR SHIT IS RARE, NOBODY ELSE HAS IT.

fuck trannies are fucking hot the thought of sucking a meaty she-cock makes my dick hard

???
I dont have androgen insensitivity

You are welcome here Maynor

Attached: frens.gif (498x345, 250K)

People mentally ill enough to chop their dicks off deserve not having a chance to spread their genes to a future generation. Faggots will be extinct by 2070.

based christcuck. this webm would be much better with sound tbqhwy

Attached: 1546985847922.png (600x471, 422K)

This.

Attached: 552868_8.jpg (480x320, 18K)

Trannies are so egocentric.

Before transitioning its all about them.

Then they transition, and it also has to be about them.

Just keep your pain to yourself, like the rest of us!

Attached: _101074543_pig.jpg (660x438, 33K)

>shirt
Since when were comic book characters sausage sucking homosexual? I don't read comics anyways because they're created by Jews but still

Therefore. It is super essential to promote Russian HARE KRISHNA refugees,

Attached: 63E3BE90-CB15-4A6A-8F8E-A0FBE8AE76FD.jpg (737x491, 84K)

Perhaps we should explore lobotomy as an option for the treatment of gender dysphoria, if we are considering surgical solutions.

You have to press alt+f4 and that will make a menu pop out where you can press upvote

As long as you have a Jow Forums gold account.

Sure you aren’t gay user

Requires a Jow Forums gold pass, sorry

Attached: e0e.jpg (642x756, 57K)

When I was a kid I thought the future was gong to be so exciting and optimistic

Instead I got living hell

Attached: 1546648570329.png (300x168, 7K)

you and your people are what AIDS was designed for

>2. Having a retarded child
>3. Having a transgender child
What’s the difference, really?

everyone already knows the lgbt community is cancer and corrupt, the problem is you cant speak out about it or they will ruin your life

I wonder who it is

Attached: SorosMerchant.jpg (124x93, 2K)

Cutting off your weiner does not make you a girl. It makes you a dude with a cut off weiner. Don't do it.

Attached: Dv9C9w3WkAEkUOz.jpg (876x610, 89K)

Attached: 1528970334743.jpg (250x247, 12K)

It seems people transition for very few reasons.
1. Circumscison trauma leads to further self mutilation and a feeling that your genitals aren't "correct.

2. Rape/sexual assault. Especially at a young age but sometime older men will become gay or trans after they are raped.

3. Calculated neglect from parents.
By this I mean that the childs only way of getting approval from their parent is to do what they want.
Trans kid moms do this by not giving positive attention to anything Male and giving extreme amounts of praise to anything female.

4. Genetic anomalies that are incredibly rare and are mutations, not extra genders.