Female Soldiers

Yes or no?

The usual argument I hear is for females in the military is that, as long as they can perform as well as men they should be able to fight. But is that right? Should women, who traditionally have been the ones the soldiers fight to protect, now die for the state?

Attached: c7209bd62413cebba647cd3efe988346.jpg (915x1187, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaBPivdVN2I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Allahu akbar.

What's the point? Gender equality? Equal to who's military? I don't understand why you guys even bother. Ivan's been dead a long time.

>as long as they can perform as well as men they should be able to fight
They perform so well that here they need less physical capabilities than men to enroll

Why shouldn't children fight wars if they can perform like men? It doesn't take much to carry LAT equipment or ammunition. You see how horrid that argument sounds?

1. Women can not do as well in combat as men do.
2. The media will blow a fucking gasket everytime a female soldier is killed.
3. Male soldiers will routinely forgo their mission and ignore orders to save women. Putting women in combat roles will increase the disorder in an army.
4. Soldiers often go on long missions or patrols where they would need to go to the bathroom in front of male soldiers.

>Should women, who traditionally have been the ones the soldiers fight to protect, now die for the state?
yes, but not as you might think
the women who volunteer for military service shouldn't be allowed to do it, and the women who don't should be conscripted.
that way, the only women left will be those with a sense of national pride and protective/collective instinct
social eugenics is a perfectly reasonable course of action

> women go fight the war
> instead of protecting your children
hmmm....
> women go fight the war
> male soldiers get horny because of months of isolation
> squad' concentration gets destroyed since all the soldiers do is imagine how tight the female soldier's pussy is
hmmmmmm
> incel soldier falls in love with female soldier he never talked to
hmmmmmm

yep, should work.

Attached: 1545528248712.jpg (540x751, 42K)

From an equality/justice standpoint? Yes.
From a pragmatic, efficiency-driven standpoint? Fuck no.

Their tits make it hard to slide/crawl lay face down for extended periods, & speaking of periods, they smell & will attract unwanted attention.
Same reason Winchester Rifles don't work in military situations, they are terrible laying face down in combat.

FUUUUUUCK NO
Women belong in the household. They are supposed to take care of the kids while the man provides food and shelter. Period. But (((they))) have destroyed the family.

Women want to be in military because they want to be captured and gang raped in war. Also, that bitch isn't Swedish.

Attached: siwoo-kim-4.jpg (1920x2784, 386K)

Sure. If child soldiers can do a job so can female ones. Not that they'd be elite or anything, but as long as they can aim and pull a trigger they can have uses.

They cant perform as well as men though, so where is the debate?

>as long as they can perform as well as men

Only they don't and they never ever have. The standards are constantly lowered, double standards exist all the time, moral is driven into the shitter and to be honest?

I'm with those who are resigned to the density of the heads of those who refuse to accept these facts. We know they only way this shit will ever go away is in a huge fucking war where the facts are just so damnably, humiliatingly obvious that this whole bit of bullshit is forgotten about and you pretend it never happened.

Attached: 1351406839348.jpg (530x800, 84K)

sure but only isolated not with with men

>legitimately weaker and less physically capable than male soldiers
>raised with a sense of innate value because of their vag
>male soldiers and society at large evolutionarily hardwired to give more of a shit about them

Easily captured. Imagine the rash decisions and public media outcry that would occur if ISIS or whoever publicly aired a video of a group of female soldiers being raped and beheaded.

Noncombat/support roles only.

could work if you partner up and just survive but not for military for every reason involving thirst already explained ITT.
both genders get horny, obvious reddit fags using the word incel.

Is it equality to let women die under horrible circumstances?

The argument is that while even if most women aren't as good as men in the field, some will be. Does that justify having female soldiers?

I view it from a moral point of view, not a pragmatic one. If there is no pressing need to force women to fight, we should not encourage it.

you could free up like a fucking shitton of security forces if instead of using male infantry to staff the security billets in garrison/the fleet, you used females who were at least brought to be able to do 3 pullups and who pass an infantry examination equal to the male infantry one, or if not as physical, at least focus their academia on firearms, the great equalizer

that way these girls can all run three miles, at least do pullups, and if they aren't just fucking tanks like their male infantry counterparts, they make up for it in additional firearms training and counterintelligence

if you regimented them squad bay style into a sorority led by an infantry officer, you could keep morale and discipline high as well as be able to take allll the male infantry and put them on the frontlines

if you deny the females the opportunity to tarry or be undisciplined, they will adapt into the ideal form, this also denies them the pregnancy card, for if these pseudo-infantrywomen only guard facilities as advanced guards, they aren't really going on tour to begin with, and if they are the only action they'd get is something they've been trained religiously to neutralize

a woman in that position, with all that training and rigor meticulously inscribed into her backbone, will gleefully shoot at any intruder or combatant who tries to sneak/assault her facility

but this is all theory, it takes years to ever make something nice, but a nice thing could very well take this shape in the future

You don’t hold your women back from combat because they can’t fight, although sex differences in strength are real. Women are too valuable. If your men go to war and die, their widows can still raise the next generation. If your women die too, your nation dies with them.

Female spies were very good in WW2. You can get good female intelligence gatherers but frontline work is really not suitable for women.

Women aren't evolved for combat and all that other bullshit. When I was doing fitness it was fucking emberassing the number of "fitness chicks" that could get dunked on by even average males in feats of athleticism.

How many of these chicks have you seen that you think could reliably lift a grown male and all his gear. Or that test where they have two soldiers try and push eachother out of a ring, males overpower females in this to the point where you naturally feel like helping the woman they get mauled that hard.

This is a side effect of the decadent, yet peaceful (for now) society we live in. Stupid idas like this are entertained.
Oh woooow, you found some women who can dunk on basement dwelling men, who gives a fuck when men like this are not in the military

No, no women perform as well as men in the field.
This has been proven time and again, it is well documented, end of debate.

Considering it's what men have been steadily doing since forever? Of course it is, equality works both ways.
It's still a stupid idea, though. A woman can be a down to earth personification of Rambo/Simo Hayha in regards to general badassery and she's still going to be an absolute liability in the battlefield simply due to the fact she has a front hole and a pair of tits.

No, especially not in Sweden. Our military is so fucking small we should only have top tier men in it. Women are a liability in combat, just like weak men, we don't put basedboys on the front lines either, there's a reason for that. It's absolutely retarded to put women in combat roles.
Weak, menstruates, sexual tensions, psychological impact on male soldiers (increased risk taking). The list of problems is long, what's the benefit?

Men fight, women protect the kids while the men are away. That is the kind of equality we've had for most of our time. Men carry that burden, sadly. This kind of "equality" is just a false prophet IMO.

This reminds me of a discussion I had with a female acquaintance about the "evil patriarchy" and "women's rights" and that bullshit.
She started with
>"the evil evil men of the past didn't let the woman vote because they hated women and wanted them to be slaves"
>what
>"You're wrong, they didn't let them vote because they didn't go to war. It was the men that were conscripted to battle, thus them having the right to elect their leaders"
>ohboythisisgonnabetough
>"That's just bullshit, and why didn't they let women be part of the army and go to war, eh? That makes no sense, they just wanted women to be slaves to them"
>herewego
>"You don't throw the child bearers of your species into brutal carnage just to die, humanity would have extinguished."
>"huh?"
>"The sufraggetes were a bunch of despicable women that wanted power just for the sake of it, and were oblivious to their surroundings"
>didn't mention feminism there because it would have become more of a shitfest
>"woah that's chauvinist you pig, fucking piece of trash, woman hater"
>tfw someone can't see the truth when you present it to them
She just went REEEEEEEEE for the next 5 minutes till I just told her to fuck off

Never going to try to explain things to a woman again. She still thinks the exact same thing as before that conversation, didn't even make her question things.
And that's from a lvl 2 feminist, normie tier.

Attached: 1496990643444.jpg (640x789, 123K)

Yes. Equality under fire is what we need.

>Yes, all white men should go to the military. White women should stay behind to breed with the refugees.

Attached: 1505758285938.jpg (1293x1407, 437K)

Could work, but they need to be in female only regiments and should be psychologically screened more than men so we dont get women who are afraid to look down the sights and pull the trigger because of the scary sound and feeling.

As long as they're not ridiculously expensive, good for company mattresses.

I encourage all enemies of the United States to enlist as many women as possible.

Particularly Israel, as female Jews are the hottest soldiers which I learned from their campaign to promote them.

Women can never perform as well as the men in the military, even if they CAN avoid the physical and intellectual capacities needed i.e. as snipers they still can't emotionally handle it.

It's just a way of devaluing the impact of gender and society. Add even a single woman to the military and the entire morale of men fighting to protect the women and children becomes moot. You're just dying for your "country" blindly aka Israel.

Competent women medics who’ve studied medicine are the best lads. Cute blondie taking care of you after being shot almost makes it worth it.

>Die for the state
No my dear. If I pick up arms to kill I’m not fighting for the state even if I am fighting on their side. I am fighting for myself and my family.

No, because they can not fuck enemy civilians, they can only BE fucked. Soldiers should not be dominated as part of the pillaging process

youtube.com/watch?v=yaBPivdVN2I
FUCKING NO GOOD TO NO ONE
UNACCEPTABLE

>Men fight, women protect the kids while the men are away. That is the kind of equality we've had for most of our time.
This is not equality, it's equilibrium. They are not the same thing.
Equality is a meme pushed by progressives who refuse to accept that such idea is, for starters, absolutely incompatible with our biology.

They cannot perform as well as men and it’s a stupid joke to suggest that they can fight. They cannot. They are playing dress up.

If they get the vote, they should get the draft.

>as long as they can perform as well as
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, wamen stronk. Go watch the kids now please.

Yes, as sex toys for the real soldiers

Attached: 2a6.png (563x542, 260K)

No. Only a tiny percentage of women are capable of meeting the physical fitness required of men, and it has been proven that putting women on the front lines alongside men lowers the effectiveness of the unit.

Not in the same way Men are.

Men and Women are biologically different.

Men can lift heavier gear.

Women can't and require lighter more maneuverable gear.

Stop trying to treat Women like Men and play each Sex to it's biological limitations.

I have female soldiers that can flank enemy positions like you wouldn't believe and take out targets impressively fast with the gear they have and I have male soldiers that are essentially walking tanks with what they are equipped with.

Fucking diversity quota country militarizes don't know what the fuck they are doing in comparison.

that sluts gear looks awfully clean

>kike logic
>memeflaggot
What you doing there rabbi

There isnt a woman alive that can beat me in a fight
That includes martial artists, power lifter, whatever

ZERO

Im not even a professional soldier either

women can shoot.
if you need firepower..

it's not good to promote women to the front.
it should be for emergency/necessity only.
you probably lost the war at that point.

Train women to protect themselves and their children while the man is at work.

Yeah
If you want to fight for your country, and have the ability to do so, then go for it
From a strategic point, women offer different biological strengths than men
They can hear better, recognize emotions better, and have a lower delinquency rate
There have been several fearsome female warriors in the past, cutting our military off from that large pool of potential would be a waste
The reasons for keeping women from battle don't exist in most countries today
There are enough people to where the birth rate will be fine
But by no means should there be a required amount of female soldiers in a military

No

Attached: 1538599112549.png (326x436, 166K)

> Pregnant female inside nuclear submarine while on mission.
> Subs submerged
> Heli carrier came to evacuate pregnant sailor from sub
> then heli carrier goes another hundreds nm to deliver her to hospital

> Effects:
> 1. sub mission spoiled; operations interrupted; need to replace a sailor or put extra hours of work on other personnel
> 2. heli carrier burned fuel on millions $

No female soldiers

Jew Doxx Happening Ip Dump Incoming

#
#
#
#

only if they're segregated.

The female soviet snipers and witches did great work.
Mixed gender units is a bad idea however

For the most part it's better to have all male groups for cohesiveness. But letting a smaller number do specialized roles (preferably in all female groups) such nursing or even being a sniper is something that probably wouldn't be terribly divisive.

Care needs to be taken to avoid a situation where you have some fighting men who are more concerned about the other females in the unit than they are the mission at hand.

Women in the armed forces, sure. Women in combat roles, only for special roles that they show affinity for it, and competence in it.

Women in infantry combat roles is fucking retard. Maybe some big brute of a woman, can be the exception, but the average woman cannot compete physically with an average man.

No, it is heresy.

LMAO .. females belong in the kitchen

The thing about women snipers, or whatever other special role there is, is that, to find a good candidate for it you probably have to go through 1000 women before you find one that is capable. On the other hand, with men, you can go through a 1000, and find 100 that are capable, and then you pick the cream of the crop of all those, and they are exceptional, and 100 times better than any woman who's exceptional among women.

>female soldiers

Rape fodder for the enemy, and a a millstone around the neck of her fellow soldiers.

Women soldier on the front line? FOR.

Here's why: When you men come back from war, with their minds and bodies ripped apart, ending up homeless, addicted, and often suicidal, nobody really does anything.

When it's your daughters, wives and mothers coming back in that state, something will be done about it.

Get women on the front line, now, because it's what they wanted and it's what we need.

>ctrl+f goblin
>Phrase not found
You disappoint me, Jow Forums.

Most of us, i believe agree that if a woman can pass the physical, mental and emotional stress tests that a man is able to, then by all means i'd welcome her to shed blood with us.

Women are not equal to men, but they are equally important to society. And they were not designed to do all the things men can, they were designed to do all the things men cannot do.

Women can fill roles in combat but they are limited. Can women clear an enemy occupied location? No. Can a women serve as a sniper guarding a base or home city against invaders? Sure. Who is better suited to sit on their ass 99% of the time than a woman?

>be scout sniper in the rangers
>spotter is a woman
>be behind enemy lines
>have to lay still for two days to get a shot
>mark enters the kill zone
>ask spotter to radio for green light
>she doesn't reply
>turn around
>find out she's been on the rag and she died from sepsis for leaving the tampon in for two days
Good luck with that.

>Who is better suited to sit on their ass 99% of the time than a woman?
NEET gamers

Military service should be mandatory for everyone. But combat roles only mandatory for men.
I used to be alright with women as soldiers, there's plenty of masculine women just as there's plenty of feminine men.
But after seeing a report done by the US marines on how women on average ruins the combat effectiveness in groups I'm not so positive about that anymore.
But there is one answer.
Voluntary female only battalions. History has proved that they can be effective. There's literally no valid argument against it.

Attached: Grattis kungen.jpg (900x647, 88K)

Fine, just don't expect to be bailed out, and don't expect to fight along side the males.

>Can women clear an enemy occupied location? No.
You're wrong kiddo.

"Ordered to go over the top, the soldiers of the war weary men's battalions hesitated. The women, however, decided to go with or without them. Eventually they pushed past three trenches into German territory, where soldiers discovered a stash of vodka, which the women tried to break before they could be drunk."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion

not in combat positions, but i'm okay with female medics or for administration stuff

You ever wonder why in hunter-gather societies, men are the ones who do the hunting? The fishing? The long, extensive voyages inland to kill shit and bring it back? Men. Our bodies were made for this shit, we were made to run distance not through speed but through endurance; sweat, lung capacity, muscle usage, all came together. Now the modern human, in a war, carrying gear, even their own body weight, has to move a long distance with all that trudging weight, you'd think a woman can do that? No.

With the advent of technology and future medicine, women can serve, but right now? No, definitely not.

Attached: 349185_81_41704_y6iTAf8uu.gif (572x623, 52K)

>Women's Battalions were all-female combat units formed after the February Revolution by the Russian Provisional Government in a last-ditch effort to inspire the mass of war-weary soldiers to continue fighting in World War I.
In other words, propaganda to increase moral.
>Germans are so weak that even a bunch of untrained russian women can storm a machine gun, slaughter everyone and not get a scratch.

None of it actually happened.

The only reason to send women to the front is to give our troops something to fuck in between fire foghts. I think the women should be trained in warfare so they are not useless damsels should our line be overrun but they should NOT be part of the offensive force. Their only purpose should be as a care-giver. She should cook for the men, take care of their needs and be ready to get all 3 of her holes filled at a moment's notice

>None of it actually happened
Prove it you potato nigger

Woman shouldn’t be fighting. They’re not mentally

Yes. I was an officer for a couple of years ago and i saw alot of great female soldiers and leaders.
Plato also described it in the rebublic; that despite their nature of being unfit, those who are strong, determent and able should still become a soldier.

Female soldiers are hot

I first heard about this in the 90s when supporters argued only along the lines of achieving a moral social/political goal. They even acknowledged that women couldn't serve on the front lines in a war, but they still wanted women doing everything that men did. It was a goal only because it had been made a goal, NPC-tier.

Attached: 1499924562467.jpg (492x519, 41K)

Vilken grad?

Wahmen soldiers piss me off. Just like wahmen police. 9/10 times they panic when shit really hits the fan. I'd probably panic too, but i know that and thats why i don't become soldier or officer. It's called realism, something modern feminist women really dont have

when you aren't actually in a war then sure, invite everyone to the picnic. when the actual fighting and dying starts it will cease to be seen as 'empowering'

The only reason children dont fight in wars is because its imoral, not that its neccesary not usefull. If women are allowed to vote, and in all other forms in the society are to perfom in all tasks as a man, they ofcourse must take part in its fighting.

Sounds like a great way to draft terrible soldiers.

Bad arguent about period and tits.

Ledsen kamrat. Försvarsmakten är för liten, vill inte röja att jag hänger på Jow Forums.

>children dont fight in wars
How naive are you

What's worse is that she's a machinegunner .

No. Standards get dropped to accomodate. Always.

Why?

Child soldiers exist, it being "imoral" hasnt stopped anyone who wanted to from forcing kids to fight for them

Of course they exist. I know my english isnt great but man you gotta comprehend those sentences better.
Maybe i should write "The only reason the armies of the developed countries dont use child soldiers is because its imora..."

it's a promo picture. She has comm and a machine gun at the same time.

Whats wrong with having comm and mg at the same time? I had that alot. Thats the internal group radio you see in the picture

Ok no argument there. I'm german so you have to speak in precise terms, otherwise my head starts to hurt

Yes, because allowing females to serve doubles the available pool of recruit able personnel. Sure women are the limiting factor in reproduction. But the ones who get pregnant all ready get sent home.

the VAST majority of women are unfit for military service, however the bell curve is real and there do exist rare individuals who are physically and mentally equipped to be soldier who also happen to be women.
as a result we should have no gender restrictions on enlistment, however our standards need to go back to what they were during vietnam and WW2.
no more "girl push ups" do real ones or fuck off.
same with PT standards, if you can't keep up then you are just dragging your unit down.

>go to war
>bring my own females to fuck
No man you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to use enemy women.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

The infantry does not.make a distinction between flanking troops and the rest and there is no such thing as walking tanks.

Playing Rainbow Six Siege don't make you an expert in tactics kid.

no, pls take away their right to vote before its too late for your cucked country

Attached: 1543673081084.jpg (3056x3483, 1.77M)

If you are strong enough for the task it should not be a problem to be in a combat role. Maybe not a distinction between flanking troops and whatnot but a difference between being in the logistic and rifleman