Greece will be the last white country on earth

Greece will be the last white country on earth.

The Greek economy is growing again and we will continue to improve our country and follow our national interests. No matter what the future will bring, we will never die because we are superior to all of you.

All Greek Canadians, Greek Americans and Greek Australians should leave their shitholes! Your children will mix with shitskins if you don't go back to Greece. In summer there are more white tourists than white people in the shitholes you're living in. You can fuck as many white women as you want and no niggers at sight.

Attached: superiority.jpg (623x509, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/121009033859-06-greece-protest-merkel-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/l7JY5qgzdASXvcOIBcoJqw/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greeks are muds.

Finnish people will die out.

You are a bastard nation of Russian Swedes.

Shit bait, roach.

Attached: ac za.png (1200x982, 905K)

Russians have roaches in their homes.

dream on

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 405K)

you are living on Greek land

greeks supoeriority is the funniest thing i've heard today

What's funny about that?
We are superior to you in every possible way.

ok, ill ask. how so?

our skin is superior to yours

They have been more relevant than Poland throughout every single century, that's how.

i dont think they were very relevant being conquered by ottomans for 400years

The muslims couldn't run the Ottoman empire without Greeks.

wow, so you were helping you mudslim overlords run your land for you, wonderful achievement

So what's your excuse? Oh yeah you were constantly being buttfucked by Germanics and Russians for centuries. You even got BTFO by SWEDES fucking SWEDES of all people.

yeah, but first im not claiming any superiority, and second we've always resisted, just like we resist eu today. molon labe, you used to know what it means

The muslim shitskins would have killed the white Christians if they weren't useful.

so?

So what? The brave Greeks resisted and survived the Islamic evil.

Don't bully Polebros i like them

Yeah just like you resist all those Gibs you get from the EU.

there are always traitors. the day of the rope will be upon them

>tfw whitest country in the world

Greeks aren't white. They look exactly like Arabs and they both live next to each other in Canada.

I filtered you for being a shitskin immigrant in Canada.

I know you can tell that Greeks and northern Europeans aren't part of the same race. You have eyes.

Northern Europeans are fags and Greeks are based.

Does Greece have freedom of speech? Isn't holocaust denial and other things illegal there? Aren't Jews and commies laying down a lot of roots for totalitarianism there and deemphasizing Christianity and other things?
Aren't there an increasing number of niggers? I saw one nigger in 6 months there when I visited in the 90s but I hear it's a lot different now.
Greece is in a better position than a lot of other countries, don't get me wrong, but not it's not a utopia and it's position on the Med and next to Turkey does create some problems long-term.
And with their size and lack of economic power (outside of tourism) doesn't give them a lot of leverage.
Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but my perception is that it's worse off than you say.

Shitskin Trash.

Attached: 121009033859-06-greece-protest-merkel-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 230K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/121009033859-06-greece-protest-merkel-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg/

jew shitskin
filtered

>Greece is in a better position than a lot of other countries
And this is why Greece will be the last white country on earth. You must support Greece to save the white race.

>Greece will be the last white country on earth.

Attached: 1487872406915.png (1000x1088, 52K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/l7JY5qgzdASXvcOIBcoJqw/

shitskin, filtered

t. Atta Yanopolis

Attached: 1487872082484.png (640x640, 225K)

Just cuz Greeks aren't Norduckoids doesn't mean they're Arab you dumb cumskin.

They're literally 100% pure Arab. I'm living in an Arab country so I would know.

Good. I unironically wish you luck and prosperity.

Attached: 1546877593969m.jpg (1024x630, 92K)

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

The Greek gene pool is pure. They have been improving it since early times.

Why u talk?

Attached: 48387470_2032702856824603_7911570951710441472_n.jpg (512x453, 23K)

Exact same percentage as Poland so I give it to them, they're whiter