Trump is a traitor to us that voted for him

He promised to protect american workers. The H1B system is a scam to bring down american wages. go to hell Trump! I hope Pelosi and Schumer at all have him for lunch. He's knifing us in the back.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111_071323.png (949x699, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGwZpoxQJpA
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to sage all the anti-Trump threads that kike shills are making.

Attached: 1491783213565.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

he's cratering to Google, Facebook, etc. total traitor

>Remember to sage all the anti-Trump threads that kike shills are making.
you are the shill. trump knifes his base in the back and you try and stop us from even discussing it.

-t. D&C Jew

> potential
> path
Did you hallucinate that he just said he would automatically grant asylum to every H1-B? What could cause such cognitive dissonance to make you hallucinate that? Check your confirmation bias and try again.

Wtf I hate Trump now. I'm with her now.

Attached: FuckYou2.jpg (432x541, 36K)

Shills really got their panties in a bunch today

Wow. I have a 3 month old twitter account. I made a post on that tweet replying to a dummy lying about H1B qualifications, did not curse or anything and now my account is "locked for suspicious activity". Jesus fucking christ.

Go fuck yourself this is a legit concern and Trump should be lambasted for this

Attached: pedoswim.jpg (1024x660, 68K)

Nice thread you got there

Looks like you cant handle all the freedumbs in your country, fellow burger

Half of 1B are poos the next biggest group is chinks. Then flips, leafs, and gooks round it out.

Go drink a beer and then get a DUI 2 hours after you drive, faggy leaf

Attached: 48375815_209469419960233_4475752627086295040_n.jpg (390x243, 13K)

I mean it's a private company but still. It'slike they detected I talked shit about H1Bs which they need and went full SHUT IT DOWN.

Getting awfully tired of this line. Trump is going back on a promise and you can fuck off. He's starting to look like a corporate shill.

>pink ID
>Loves receiving anal

Milo, is that you?

Happy Hanukah

>I mean it's a private company but still. It'slike they detected I talked shit about H1Bs which they need and went full SHUT IT DOWN.
fuck that shit. h1b is about displacing the white middle class for cheap heathen

>everyone that has a viewpoint that differs to mine is a shill

Are you guys reading my post? Specifically where I make it clear I am against H1B's and I think twitter is overstepping their bounds?

>durr hurr he's a kike shill
Yea of course. Avoid the message attack the messenger

You can get sent to prison for saying wrong words in your country. FREEDUMB overload.

>Are you guys reading my post? Specifically where I make it clear I am against H1B's and I think twitter is overstepping their bounds?
I agree with you bro. that shit sucks ass.

>pelosi
>better moral compass
you sure bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=vGwZpoxQJpA

Hey,rabbi...watcha doin?

so many fucking H1B shills in here

theyre all peddling the lie that Americans arent qualified, we dont have enough people, we cant train blah blah blah

fuck all of you traitors

fuck off

This is all I hear when you talk
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

If it wasn't for h1b your country's economy would crater and your 401k would get decimated.

>D-Don't talk about how Trump is doing nothing he promised
>Be happy that he hasn't touched DACA, won't build his wall and wants more immigrants to come over and occupy jobs that Americans could have

These people need to be in jail,

H1-B visas and fake job ads for Americans:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

What's going on here? This tweet was clearly not written by Trump himself. H1-Bs are pajeets and chinks imported to increase the profits of (((big tech))) at the expense of the traditional class of high-skilled workers, white males. Their visas should be revoked, not extended to citizenship. Most Americans with STEM degrees aren't employed in STEM fields, so there's a huge domestic labor pool available for these jobs.

Thankfully Trump is a smart man and knows this.

Nope. You're the kike. That would explain why you love Trump

>He's starting to look like a corporate shill.
Are you retarded? He is a corporate shill lmao the guy grew up on wallstreet

H1B is destroying all the high skilled / technological jobs for Americans and giving them to Indians. It is fucking traitorous.

>fuck all of you traitors
totally agree

>you sure bro?
bro they are all fucked, but Trump gave us promises and campaigned that he was different.

>Cletus Trump voters love Pajeets

>DUUUUR why da corporate man makin dings eazy for his buddys??? He posed ta look out fo da lil guyz

>If it wasn't for h1b your country's economy would crater and your 401k would get decimated.
bullshit. computers, rockets, airplanes, telephones, etc were not developed by h1bs

Are you literally retarded?
The H1-B is specifically designed to attract grade-A global skilled people.
You think returning brilliant minds to other countries instead of keeping them amd their achievements in the U.S. is treacherous? Whew lad..

Attached: 1514144554553.jpg (620x827, 159K)

Same shit in this country, they are handing them over to hostile outsiders because we are wise to the shit they pull, its simple.

>Their visas should be revoked, not extended to citizenship.
right on. Trump is knifing his base in the back

>Thankfully Trump is a smart man and knows this.
both you and him are morons

Whatever, poo-in-loos are one of the more based immigrant blocs. The problem facing our country is the brown horde of mestizo goblins.

Say's the dude than isnt allowed to call a dude a dude, fag

Justin Trudeu is a nigger

Attached: 1523617772080.png (560x768, 801K)

Fuck Trump, tired of his cucking.
It's not shilling. Read the fucking tweet right before your eyes.
This isn't the kind of thing I went out and voted for.
If I wanted bluepilled news about poo in loos cs slaves getting citizenship I would have voted for Clinton.
Trump isn't above criticism. When he fucks up he deserves to face our displeasure.

it's just companies lobbying to have access to qualified foreign workers. The population growth can't fill in the demands for many sectors, capitalism/corporatism is forcing this. All of which would not be a problem if kikes had not pushed feminism, degeneracy, faggotry, hedonism, narcissism, anti-family, plastic and vaccines.

I know brother just answering for effect and spreading the bullshit far and wide, peace.

>The H1-B is specifically designed to attract grade-A global skilled people.
except that is not how it has worked out. it has just been a way for (((tech))) companies to displace white males for cheap foreign slave labor.

>it's just companies lobbying to have access to qualified foreign workers
wrong. it's companies lobbying for cheap slave labor to displace americans

Attached: 1547222988289.png (509x270, 24K)

You stupid fucking leafs always posting like you know shit. That may have been the intent of h1b, but that's not what's occuring. Dumbass.

Don't H1-Bs already have a potential path to citizenship, though? Last I checked you just have to stay and work in the US for a certain length of time. Or does this mean he's fast-tracking the process? Not that I agree with brain-draining new chink and pajeet overlords.

Sure thing Chuck.

Attached: 1547076699938.jpg (768x467, 63K)

Explain how in detail this is?

Attached: TruCastro.png (598x332, 165K)

Attached: 1541402692475.jpg (556x513, 28K)

The sad truth of the matter is Americans don't want these jobs.

Attached: amerifats.png (720x495, 81K)

What the fuck does low paying farm jobs have to do with high paid tech jobs?

Quick everyone get off the Trump train!

Damn all the responses to this show this place is too far gone

>The sad truth of the matter is Americans don't want these jobs.
h1bs are not farm jobs moron. h1b are tech jobs and lots of americans want those jobs

the truth of the matter is that Americans are being replaced, intentionally. and Americans are being forced into lower caste of work by design of the government.

go fuck yourself shill

parsley SAGE rosemary and thyme

Canada has sent a fuckton of white doctors, engineer's, etc. to the U.S. too..
..but you just want to complain about skin color like a race baiting retard.
I have news for you dummy.. White's aren't the best at everything all the time by lack of melanin.
The program pulls talent from across the globe and across all industries.
Just because you perceive big tech as biased like that, it doesn't mean all companies are vying for dirka's.

Attached: 313448.jpg (236x140, 8K)

Fpbp

>Canada has sent a fuckton of white doctors, engineer's, etc. to the U.S. too..
it's nothing compared to pajeets. get educated moron leaf dipshit

while creating a perfect angle for the left to swoop in and insist we take the rest of their population because all the smart people left

>t. can't understand chess
RETARD

OP is a snowflake larping as a real American. Go neck yourself please schlomo.

>OP is a snowflake larping as a real American. Go neck yourself please schlomo.
t. pajeet

kys kike

Attached: 12976202.jpg (465x600, 25K)

I bet these skilled workers you're complaining about are more American than you. The hatefulness towards capitalism and POTUS that you've displayed ITT is more traitorous than any person seeking the American dream.

Dems love to pretend like this all about fruit picking jobs, when the reality is illegals overwhelmingly work in construction and service jobs.

Shut up Pradeep,
>show bobs and vageen

>I bet these skilled workers you're complaining about are more American than you. The hatefulness towards capitalism and POTUS that you've displayed ITT is more traitorous than any person seeking the American dream.
americans developed the high tech industry. not pajeets moron.

My dear goy, we have 6 figure tech jobs here too. Believe it or not someone tried to cuck us too similarly.

They tried to introduce a "Tech visa" here in Israel. Now normally I wouldn't mind if we got a smart European goy come here and start a startup. But quickly we realized it was a scheme by Ashkenazi tech overlords who want to import Poo labor.

Luckily the government clamped down on it, we're not as retarded as you goyim letting 100k of these rats in every year.

Attached: images.jpg (279x180, 6K)

So if Trump goes through with his shutdown, what’s to stop a Democrat from doing the same over climate change or a school shooting to take people’s guns?

Mazel

bait

Attached: 1525371458056.jpg (300x301, 7K)

Because those aren't American issues idiot! You fucking moron!

you will die in the new world. your blood will shed for our freedom.

not national security issues

None of the people at the border are skilled or talented.

>Luckily the government clamped down on it, we're not as retarded as you goyim letting 100k of these rats in every year.
based Israel

>you will die in the new world. your blood will shed for our freedom.
eat shit and die poo in the loo

>so let's go for the people who already stuck a different knife in our ass for the last 70 years.

Fuck your momma.

>Ashkenazi tech overlords
So they are the Jews who Jew Jews?

>if Trump goes through with his shutdown
>if
The fuck you mean 'if'

Well its about time you started mouthing off about left wing jews trying to destroy the west,
Soon enough there is going to be muslims in power looking to destroy Israel and they will start by getting Internationally recognised , all cards are off the table when that shit happens, could well be a un army on your doorstep, or even a European army attacking you along with the yanks

Neither is immigration. Illegal immigration is lower than it ever has been

Palestine recognised is what should have been read!

all I'm saying is it doesn't make any difference: Trump, Rinos, Dems, etc are all against us.

No shit, a capitalist loves cheap labour.

Agreed, if you are an American that doesn't support Trump you are.
A.)mentally deranged
B.)A payed shill
or
C.) A lazy fuck who just wants muh gibs
Those people will get whats coming to them one way or another

Schizophrenia is a medical condition that can be diagnosed and treated by your doctor. Get help.