Reddit discussing rape problem in Sweden

Here is how it goes: p1

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-11 at 18.39.47.png (998x272, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

regjeringen.no/no/dep/jd/org/styre-rad-og-utval/innstillinger/innstillinger-fra-utvalg/innstillinger-2017/utvalg-om-langsiktige-konsekvenser-av-hoy-innvandring/id2468501/
friatider.se/gigantisk-databas-ver-invandrares-brott-sajten-polisanm-ls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-11 at 18.39.16.png (1024x646, 107K)

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 234K)

Stay there.

We don't care about reddit here

Wow

>misleading statistics

r**dit

I haven't seen any statistics that demonstrate that refugees commit more crime than native population.

>Roach-Arab rape differential is 0
Imagine my shock.

>misleading statistics
worse than ussr propaganda

you don't need statistics look around the gettho, and count how many brown people you see from Somali'/pakistani/iraqi countries vs whites. Use your eyes.

Would YOU rape a Turk?

I would probably date them.

second generation is 1000 times worse
almost every criminal in my city is arab or somali

how to the Chinese in Canada react to this behaviour

that is how it is.. say goodbye to your demographics... all part of the ((plan)) eliminating the threat, and they will rule over you. Like its nothing.

that's why you need to keep out the 1st generation

>Stop calling us NPCs

Attached: CD7CAC21-FA3D-42DA-B67F-37BC57521360.png (250x202, 6K)

they (chinese immigrants from 80-90s, not modern superrich) are buthhurt that muh property values,, they thought this a good country not a sandnigger shithole
true

This is true. Something to do with culture and lack of fear of being deported.
Sweden doesn't even collect race stats anymore. There was a leak recently showing the names of all those charged with gang rape. Very Swedish looking names.

Attached: native illegal and legal.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Major false flag coming to the US in the next 10 days. Screencap this

>Very Swedish looking names.
Is this sarcasm.

We did extensive work detailing the crime from third world (non-western) immigrants.

People from MENA countries cost us about 4.2 million per person on average (life time drain on the state). No economic gain as the EU told us.

Second generation immigrants comitt more crime than first generation immigrants. Something like 2.5x the average. Even higher in violent crime\rape. And some new categouries of rape we really did not see before the late 80s\90s.

>the comittee on longterm consequenses of high immigration
regjeringen.no/no/dep/jd/org/styre-rad-og-utval/innstillinger/innstillinger-fra-utvalg/innstillinger-2017/utvalg-om-langsiktige-konsekvenser-av-hoy-innvandring/id2468501/

Its in Norwegian but im sure you can find a way.

>tiny post with only 125 votes
Who cares about what literally some random soi guzzler drinks

friatider.se/gigantisk-databas-ver-invandrares-brott-sajten-polisanm-ls

Well someone would have to fund and conduct those studies and law enforcement would have to actually prosecute criminals. Since neither of those happen for some (((odd))) reason then it is difficult to get hard facts.

>i don't see it within the confines of my gated jewish home thereby it doesn't really happen!

Attached: sage.png (789x330, 321K)

As you know, its openely talked about in danish\norwegian media that the sweds are officialy batshit insane and in perpetual denial.

Even our left recocnizes the sweds have lost their minds. We even have media personalities engaging in "article fights" with swedish media personalities.

The sweds hates us, for them we are the backwards racist spoiled oil kids. For us they are the naive arrogant pseudo intellectuals believing that the percived end justifies the means.

Sweds are universally recocnized in the rest of scandinavia as batshit insane. Their media is so deep in the double think our c*cked media cant even ignore it. And make no mistake, our journalistic community is only a tiny bit better.

But the sweds have crossed that line. So its a shitshow of national shame for them at this point.

I've heared about a Syrian migrant raping a girl in Turkey.
The locals tore/burned down half the migrant camp. Police lt happen for the most part

I have this one
can any kraut tell me if it is accurate

Attached: germany_crime.jpg (800x2225, 424K)