Is it possible to live on $100 a day?

I'm a struggling musician and I was living with my gf who was supporting me financially until I made it big, money became an issue and I had to move back in with my mom who is limiting me to only 100 bucks a day until I find a job or go back to school but frankly I don't want to do either, because I'm about to make it big in the music industry. Is this enough to live on? Mom doesn't charge me for rent or anything.

Attached: 4ad3e66a56f4c3e875b1862546f80ce7.jpg (800x715, 52K)

That's $3000 a month rent-free user, try not to blow it all on faggot anime figurines and agents fees

>is $3k a month enough

Most people I know don't make that much after taxes. I was able to live comfortably myself on 37k a year in the Boston area.

>I'm about to make it big

Did you pay your GF back?

for thot? no

This is ancient pasta, newfags. Not political. Not related.

Go fuck yourself, OP.

Why hasn't Xev done any mommy's feet vids, or feet videos in general?

holy shit
i live on $100 a week

Attached: 4756847587.jpg (480x270, 24K)

>I'm about to make it big in the music industry.

Attached: benny hinn.jpg (660x495, 48K)

I make $86 a day after taxes and that doesn't count the weekends. There's your answer.

give me $100 and i'll tell you how I do it

i live on a hundred dollars a week and bank the rest. whats your drug of choice? and how much money do you spend on it?

Around 2010 I met a faggot who acted like his band was gonna blow up and he was gonna be a rockstar. He was right, he's a fucking imagine dragon

Newfags everywhere

>the mormon band
good for them for living the dream, but even their music sounds a dish of green jello

THIS
wtf OP, seriously, fuck you

i live on $100 a year.

This is b8 but go fuck yourself
>$100 a day, no rent
>not enough to not only be super comfy but also save 2.5g a fucking month

Don't quit your day job while you try to make it big. If you never had a day job, you're never going to make it big. Sucking dick for money counts, just look at all the pop stars and actresses that let Harvey and friends at them for an opportunity

You can "live" with a 1/50 of that.

>only 100 bucks a day
>only
>100
>a day
Jesus in hell...

100$ is plenty...food is 15$, transportation is 10$, miscellaneous is 15$, stream you movies, cell average 4$, the rest you put in the bank or under your mattress

your expenses shouldn't exceed 10$/day
jesus christ no wonder you retards are all in debt

>make it big
I also am in denial

you could eat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner, get piss drunk and still have enough money left over to support a gram a day cocaine habit on $100/day

>my mom who is limiting me to only 100 bucks a day
$100/day = $36500/yr tax free rent free looks like you made it big off of your mommy for doing nothing

Attached: A83DC847-551E-4276-9398-23357DEDA283.jpg (480x360, 33K)

I live on 50-60 dollars a day depending on the week 100$ a day is alot I wish I had that money

I live on less than 600 dollars a month and I smoke weed and eat well.
Millenials have 0 concept of acceptable spending.

Cook a fucking meal you adult child.

The quote "about to make in big in the music industry" guarantees you will never come close.

those bus handjobs are 15 a pop though

jesus and i thought my $15 - $20
a day was bad

how many gbp you get every day?

Lol $100 a day is likely more than you're gonna make being a muso

>100/day
>3000/month
>36000/year
na

post mixtape so we can all laugh at your shit music and your delusions of success

Jew Doxx Happening Ip Dump Incoming

to be fair about 1/1000 do actually make it

Attached: 7D27B1DB-F30B-4385-A483-0498EC0135A0.jpg (973x1089, 433K)

Yeah, and I'm about to be the opening quarter back for the Patriots. In the mean time I'm at work though, you lazy fuck.

>$100 per day
>struggling
Choose one, you spoiled waste of blood and flesh.

You were a Harvard grad student?

Yes you can you spoiled rat. Kys