I’m eligible for Affirmative Action. What should I do?

>>Be me conservative straight white male
>>Hate Affirmative action as I see it as taking opportunities away from me, and giving it to ungrateful niggers.
>>My hatred for AA is the first thing that redpilled me and I’ve always felt resentful about it.
>>Leave college with a STEM degree and can’t find a job
>>Out of no where my mom tells me that there are internships with the possiblity of higher job opportunities with really good pay available at her workplace and that my stem degree would just be the right fit for it.
>>FeelsGoodMan
>>Then she tells me it’s because her workplace has a quota for Austistic people
>>Tfw forgot to mention I’m an autist at the start of this story.
Anons I don’t know what to do. This is a massive opportunity for me and there’s a direction route to a 65k a year salary within 3 years. However this goes against everything I ever stood for. I don’t agree with giving people special privileges based on things they didn’t choose. I used to be offered extra time on exams and I’ve alwaus refused it. I’ve tried my best to be as normal as I can possibly be and a part of that is that I always held myself to high standards even when it was hard to do so. Should I take the internship, I’m not retarded but kinda awkward so I’m bad at interviews for normal jobs. The internship doesn’t require anything, if I say yes I’ll start next month. What should I do anons?

Attached: 99E22F09-9393-4C3E-930D-4BD4C7681794.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Take it and use it to fight the deep state.
NEETS has the right idea, we need this current shit to crash so people get pissed enough to chop of the heads of the politicans.

take the anarcho opportunist pill and milk the system. if you're not going to do it some spicnigger sure as hell will. take the money and use it for shitposting.

Same, but I still check-box "white". I know I'm not white—injun, Greek, Germanic, Hispanic mutt—but I will not succumb to degenerate gibs. Stand up straight & tie your shoes, faggot. Don't be the problem. We are amidst a war of ideologies.

Attached: 1425876749587.jpg (199x200, 12K)

Take advantage of it. The system is fucked, but you shouldn't screw yourself out of something that benefits you so greatly while not harming anyone. Plus like says, someone else will fill the position if you don't.

Attached: 1522071994509.gif (500x500, 338K)

>not harming anyone
wew lad

take it bro.

Seriously? You're asking Jow Forums? Obviously = kill yourself. Derp.

I don’t think we can win unless the Supreme Court does something though.

use it to better yourself and become part of the reason it should be removed. the end goal being reached.

He isn't going to undermine AA by turning it down. He's just going to undermine his career.

Are you Orthodox?

You probably should toss in the towel on life and quit trying since the government says your dumber.

man my dad was autistic and he became a very succesful surgeon. there are much worse alternatives of people than you who could be seizing that affirmative action

Take it. Discarding opportunities will not lead you to a place where you can change things so that they are done the right way.

Do it faggot you can always quit later

let mamma help you
shes the only women you can ever trust
to put your needs befor her own
shes having to tell people your retarded you think she likes that?
probbaly one of the hardestthings shes ever going to have to say

milk that shit. Just because you know a system is wrong doesn't mean you can't abuse it for maximum return

Use it then work circles around everyone else

also retarded also suck at interviews
given position to lead people into burning buildings
but you gotta be a little retarded to do that

Then the question is this

Do you wish to stand on principle or be a person whose cutthroat and takes every advantage given to them?

>shes having to tell people your retarded you think she likes that?
Yes she does like it. She’s being doing it since I was a toddler to virtue signal how much of a brave and noble person she is. Having to raise a “retard” child. I’m not as bad as she thinks I am. But no you’re wrong, she has no issue in saying that sort of thing.

No. Just not a weak, nu-male cuck. Dependence on gibs benefits the zogs. Time to compose ourselves, get fit, learn a few survival skills and lead by example.

Attached: 1315545784308.jpg (442x341, 37K)

Bump

Losing hope is pathetic. Let the neo-cons worry about the wall and the attrition of the churros and they'll turn towards salvaging the first amendment after. Priorities, priorities.

You seem odd but cool

just take the job nigger, how hard can it be.

>Do you wish to stand on principle or be a person whose cutthroat and takes every advantage given to them?
He isn't cutting anyone's throat and it's not every advantage, it's one that really counts.