A Finnish 15 year old girl from Oulu killed herself shortly after being raped by immigrants

A Finnish 15 year old girl from Oulu killed herself shortly after being raped by immigrants.

kaleva.fi/uutiset/oulu/oulussa-paljastui-nelja-uutta-alle-15-vuotiaisiin-tyttoihin-kohdistunutta-seksuaalirikosepailya-epaillyt-ulkomaalaistaustaisia-poliisi-vahvistaa-yhden-uhrin-kuoleman/813430/

Attached: monikulttuurisuus.png (600x235, 39K)

What does Fennoswede globalist Stubb say in the Tweet?

st*bb says "Multiculturalism is richness. I don't have more to say."

This is a good thing.
Rise up children of Khan!

This country is utterly done for. Was it like 750 “refugees” per 100 000 what they take here yearly. And add other immigrants to that.

ebin :D

And I forgot ‘UN replacement immigration’ will start as well.

Of course he did

I'm going there in march in an exchange program, will I be accepted? The administrators at my college told me Finnish people are really warm with college students (by Nordic standards) and that Nordic girls love Brazilians sweaty savages

Helsinki?

her body her choice

Yeah. I'm doing statistics in Helsinki

Well are you a half nigger? That should get some sympathy points around university girls over there. Helsinki is a total liberal shithole. You will have it easy if you speak English (nowadays everything is in English). Any specifics you want to know?

What do you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Any chance I'll be getting French bread for breakfast and rice, beans, macaroni and meat for lunch and dinner?

Welcome refugees!! Come rape our children and beat our elderly while we work to pay taxes so you can live comfy.

Well all of what you mentioned can be bought from a supermarket. I don’t care for white bread. Eat rye bread much better.

Universities have lunches (of course) and it depends what they will have. Most often they had some white bread. You have to pay for it though (not terribly expensive).

peole in this world can only change the current course with one action, killing.

Why didn't she kill the rapists? She should have killed her parents if she asked them to kill the immigrants and they said no, instead.

sins of the sister
females vote for this

nordic bread tends to be darker and much more filling

A normal day in europe, salamaleikon alloha salad bar, just wonder, when the operation REMOVE KEBAB BEGINS.

This is true

You know what to do finn bros

Attached: 1547060745410.jpg (282x179, 14K)

We do know how to kill ourselves user.

part and parcel

>kills herself
fucking beta. In sweden they write that shit on their CVs

Just start killing Jews

And in Norway?

Finns are genetically predisposed to be accepting their rape. Surprised it bothered her so much. I'm sorry you already got raped by brownish invaders and now face another wave of rape. Imagine Finland in another 500 years. Raped to near extinction by Mongols and Arabs.

FINLAND YES!

Attached: spurdo-flag.png (680x598, 179K)

We have only one Jew in our government. And he’s actually somewhat based when it comes to immigration.

you can't expect greater acts in the name of western civilization from a girl

Thats hot, post vid.

You have to have been the type to try to bite one of their dicks off.