Poland arrests Huawei worker on allegations of spying for China

When we will wake up that chinks are trying to do the same as yews bring million of their people to the west to became a 5 colum and help chink interest abroad
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/11/huawei-employee-arrested-in-poland-over-chinese-spy-allegations

Attached: Chinese-spy.jpg (800x420, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
baka.com.au/politics/federal/china-now-owns-10-times-the-amount-of-australian-land-it-did-last-year-20170930-gyrxia.html
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-11/china-property-boom-costs-young-lovers-and-australia/9626606
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213765/China-owns-Australian-airport-paying-1-lease.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Applebaum
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8
gmanetwork.com/news/money/companies/681073/2-chinese-shipbuilders-interested-in-investing-in-hanjin-philippines/story/
jpost.com/Opinion/Chinas-New-Silk-Road-and-the-Middle-East-490157
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spoiler alert: they never wake up

Attached: Chinese-Invasion-of-Australia.jpg (684x396, 33K)

They are placing them all around the west in similar prpportion france , germany usa australia....

Destroyin capitalism is the only way to end this , the basic asset of the country should always be under public control
Non native never should have political rights or be able to be part of the stragical position in a country so the only way is to nationalize them
Only if they have integrated after generation mixing with natives should have all the rights
Is common sense

Daily reminder comunism always end being a disaster

China is the new scapegoat because the Russia booger man turned into a nothingburger

DEATH TO AMERICA

Oh look the CIA allowed us to arrest some spy because they have a beef with the chinks. Maybe they even provided the info. Good thing I guess, one infiltrator less. Good thing the americans aren't spying on us, never heard of anyone arrested for working for the IA since the pall of gommunism

Attached: spy2.jpg (906x1200, 72K)

Is not a scapegoat they are sending million of 5 columnist to the west trying to copy the jewish success and trasform the west in their puppets
What a sad state of affairs
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

Literally all nations do that, China is just playing the game the U.K., the USSR and the US set up.

But we are allowing them to came in million and buying half a country like in australia or canada while china control would never allow such a thing
The west deserve to fall at this point is absolutely corrupted and beyond saving

I never say comunism it would be enought with a mixed system where all the strategical business are public

They are forced to play by those rules because that is how the world is set up, period.
Look at the log in your eye.

They are autonomous to make such decision the reality is they want more power and control , the insane thing is that we arent even defend against such attacks

Canada, Poland what's next. Trinidad tabacco?

>Canada, Poland what's next. Trinidad tabacco?

It is not Poland anymore. It is Polin now. And this shithole is being ruled from level of US embassy, literally.

and westerners will be raped in india , shot in brazil , beheaded in the middle east, eaten in africa and imprisoned in china

do you really think your winning? they dont even have to be on the same side and nothing you do in america with fake alliances matters abroad. giving that poo from harold and kimar a few awards for existing didnt stop rapeagedon in india and kanye hasnt stopped anything in south africa

baka.com.au/politics/federal/china-now-owns-10-times-the-amount-of-australian-land-it-did-last-year-20170930-gyrxia.html

abc.net.au/news/2018-04-11/china-property-boom-costs-young-lovers-and-australia/9626606

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213765/China-owns-Australian-airport-paying-1-lease.html

>In the year 2030...

>Humph. So I've heard that you want to rent one of my father's apartments? You know, If I talk with my dad about it, he might allow you to rent one of his smalest units. However...
>M...miss Xiao please. I am desperately in need of this apartment, Me and my wife just had a baby and we need a place to live. I will take anything, even a shoebox. I..If you could just try to convince your father...
>Oh really? If you want me to do that, then you are going to do exactly what I tell you now.
>Y..Yes of course. I will do anything.
>Lie down on the floor, right at my feet.
>Miss Xiao...
>What was that? Are you talking back to me, white dog? Apologize now, or I will make sure you will not be able to rent any appartment in Australia for the rest of your life.
>I apologize Miss Xiao, It will not happen again, I swear.
>You will make up for your insolence. My feet are very tired and sweaty. I want you to lick them clean. Very throughly. Between toes too. Tell me you will be delighted to do that.
>...Of course Miss Xiao. I will gladly lick your feet clean.
>Such a good white doggie! You better get used to it, you are going to do that regularly, every day from now on. Do I make myself clear?

Attached: White man POV and Chinese miss Xiao.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Dude like 3/4 of our politicians in France are bankrolled by the US, Germany is literally under American occupation and their politics are dictated by the American deep state, the Italian state was under total American control for 5 decades if not more, Japan is controlled by the LDP that is bankrolled by the US and is forced to maintain a constitution drafted by American soldiers, South Korea is an American military base and so are the Philippines, America toppled half the governments in the Levant and North Africa in a couple decades, fuck sake.

At least you're not us

Not reason to even import more problem that we already have

Poland should start arresting certain other people that damage Poland and it's people much more and live there like
>Anne Applebaum
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Applebaum

Attached: Poland.jpg (800x1163, 171K)

>inb4 she wrote extensively about communist post-war crimes
Yes she did, but in a very very kosher version leaving out a lot of important facts

Attached: Poland2.jpg (443x640, 55K)

All I'm saying is that whatever Chinese fifth column may exist is less nocive and politically pestilent than the US fifth column currently destroying half the countries in the world.

for now that are only starting .....

Whatever, I'm working on facts not potential future, and considering the state of the world under American hegemony let me welcome at once our Chinese overlords

the facts are that they are doing exactly the same thing as jews and must be stopped at all cost
we have to fight for oursel not for a better master
what the fuck is wrong with you?
ahhh you must be one of those million chink living in france

Of course the frog says that. You’re one of the worst offenders, right after China and Israel.

Call me when our president is picked by China and not by the french American foundation.
Nothing to do with my perceived ethnicity or your paranoia towards chinks.
Btw I'm a French mutt part Basque and Galician and part southern French.

Szur detected, go to Tworki for necessary meds psycho.

im pure basque and i cant tell you you will never be one
you have a slave soul truly disgustisg scum you are

because Jow Forumscucks think 1984 China is "based and redpilled" for some reason

Yes because I state facts I have a slave mentality.
You really are a pure basque being fucked in the ass and thinking you're the one doing the fucking.

agreed, the canadian government is so fucking cucked that they brag about foreign "investors" taking over gas/oil projects.

because you only imagine a world where you are not an actor of it and welcome a better master insead of fighting for your own destiny

that i have to type this obvious shit say clearly how low we have fallen

How do I have a slave mentality for seeing the world as it is?
I am disengaged from politics specifically because I will never bend the knee.
I ride on a horse of truth thrusting my sword of facts up the butt of the mongrels income across.

The internet is, like, totally unmonitored, man.

you are not realistic you are a lazy apolitical mutt without dignity that abandone itself to the easy way of letting the rest decide for his own life
im sure you werent even in the gilet jaunes maniestations

fucking gross

Why would I participate in protests I don't agree with?
And I didn't say I'm apolitical, is was actually an FN militant for a few years and saw how it works on the inside, I have my political opinions, my ethics and my philosophy, I live by them while retards kill each other on the street.

China is the future
the west is struggling so hard to hang on

Then join the yellowvest protest, and stop dwelling in your parents basement you Lazy Pierre.

Attached: US and China.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

this turns me on, moar/sauce

I'm sorry but I'm against big government and most gilet jaunes actually want more government and more gibs.

This is self-explainatory, enjoy.

Attached: Chinese-American relations in a nutshell.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

They don't from what I've heard. That post was supposedely a set-up, they only want Goverment to stop rising gas prices.

No, the protests have nothing to do with gas prices, people want less taxes, that I agree with, but also somehow more government workers, higher minimum wages, higher social benefits, etc...

The day there are protests here to abolish all anti free speech, anti freedom legislation I'll maybe consider it after I check who is behind those protests.

France is pretty fucked up right now ay?
Keep going dude

Yes, people are fucking stupid.
People are so used to the welfare state that they think money is magic and they can get gib out of the ass of jupiter without paying for them somehow.

Doesn't sound so bad when the alternative is worldwide Brazil

Stop bitching Pierre, and Join the protests.

Attached: White man and Chinese mistress 2.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

yeah you have me on your side dude

absolutely disgusting and degenerate. post more, though. it's like watching a trainwreck

Again why would I join protests I don't support?

nah, foot fetish is great

Why disgusting and degenerate?

Kek based Poland

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8

The Chinese are exploiting the liberal immigration policies of AUS, CAN and NZ to colonise the strategic coastal cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Vancouver so as to deny these cities as anchorages and bases for USN operations in the Pacific Ocean. They’ve achieved this in Australia and NZ by exploiting the unregulated student visa program. The Chinese Govt are funding the operation of Chinese owned and managed private colleges that exclusively enrol and employ Chinese, they’re creating a parallel society and these colleges will not only allow China to colonise Australia and NZ by stealth, they will also allow it to create a parallel society that is self-sufficient in all the services for such a society to function. To give you an example of how far China has infiltrated Australian society, the Victorian State Govt to which Melbourne is the capital city, has just signed onto the One-Belt One-Road initiative in complete defiance of the Federal Govt.

because I said so ching chong chang

Because this is the only way to safe France from total collapse under Macron rule?
Ok guys, here you go

Attached: Chinese girl dominates.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

what an ugly fuck, she's doing the right thing

Based Poland

Macron was put into power to collapse the country and the protests are just speeding his agenda.

asians are based and redpilled

anyone got face pic of the guy? Asking for a friend

Any particular reason to using an image of Vito Scaletta over a Chinese flag?

If people can't see what the jews are doing I doubt they'll catch on to the chinks.
We'z fucked mayn.

kys shill

>Macron was put into power to collapse the country

By who?
Keep seething
Okay

Attached: Chinese girl f.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

Attached: 1534470965501.png (752x4432, 698K)

Attached: 1535777067972.png (626x363, 42K)

I'm surprised that she didn't force him to eat her tampon

Ex Rothschild banker, former adviser to both Sarkozy and Hollande, the former with family ties to the NSA, the latter member of the french American foundation and with the support of 99.9% of all médias in the country, guess who.

Winnie the Pooh 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

How do you distinguish a spy from a normal Chink with citizenship?

You don't want to know what she made him eat by the end of this video, trust me.

the fuck?

Its often posted on Chinese threads to trigger Chinese blocking algortims for 50 cent trolls.

>poland sucking america's dick

nothing new.

I believe you, but you will probably say it anyway

This doesn't work, furthermore Chinese people can't post on Jow Forums

Aaahhh of course here we go with ''its da jooooos'' narrative.

You fucks are fucking pathetic, Jews do not rule your shithole nations, you are simply fucking losers who need to get their shit togeather.

Attached: Based Chinese.png (599x801, 374K)

serioulsy this blocks chingchongs xD?

I can't post it here, Jannies already often ban me for my clips as it is.

Yes, it does. And yes they do.

Supposedely, but not really.

I was mostly thinking about Americans but eh.

No I was in China in December when this pasta was being spammed all over the place, and they can't post because captcha is Google, and even then they can only hit up Jow Forums through the https version and it's inconsistent depending on the carrier.

gmanetwork.com/news/money/companies/681073/2-chinese-shipbuilders-interested-in-investing-in-hanjin-philippines/story/

Im curious if the polish gov can ban the company the hell out of the country, like people are using phones, routers, the fucking infrastructure is made out of this company solutions. It seems impossible.

Nationalize the infrastructure and remove the back doors if there are any, if impossible replace the affected infrastructure with that of a country you trust like the US, Israel or Russia.

Vancouver is already 43% Chinese.

You don’t, they’re all colonists and need to be denied entry into the country.

fuck off jew

and what about home used devices and private people?

Kill them all they are already backdoored or send them to Russia

Attached: 1543213697063.jpg (399x399, 20K)

China will take over the world, I live in Ontario province its inevitable.
jpost.com/Opinion/Chinas-New-Silk-Road-and-the-Middle-East-490157

FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1543820665250s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You are fucking exxagerating

polish websites and authorities are talking right now about banning the company out of the country dude

Based and Americanpilled