Mgtow and Waifubots

The current trajectory of mgtow is sexbots & Waifubots and I’ll explain why.

You design it to your exact specifications

When Ai advances enough you either won’t be able to tell that you’re not talking to a woman or you won’t care because you can actually have a meaningful conversation with it.

It can’t cheat on you

It can’t steal your kids

With artificial wombs it will be the best mother you can buy without any of the “bad days”.

It can’t take half your assests in a divorce since it IS one of your assests.

List goes on and on. You ready to take the Waifubot pill, user?

Attached: B1B02CD3-0B1F-4CF2-9DE6-483FA93A9E51.jpg (870x1200, 584K)

The real redpill is artificial wombs and disembodied companion AI's, because it enables you to reproduced and experience the pure joy of a relationship with your waifu while denying the corruption and sensuality of the flesh

>It can’t cheat on you
>It can’t steal your kids
Waifubots are based around a script and an ai
It's not particularly hard to change scripts or adapt ai's, and if she's in anyway connected to the internet might as well dismiss your dreams now

Also you fail to think about the monopolization of a particular brand of waifu bot that is based around a company trying to get neets to go work an endless job and supply the state with taxes through the means of their """""wife"""""

Think about it more than none

Unless you're learning robotics and know how to build the components yourself as well as being off the grid so that you don't get your ai waifu taken away for patent theft than you might as well just give up your hopes of a happy future now

Attached: dads.png (664x470, 623K)

>Just allowing the government to seize your property because some kike says they own it

Ask me how I know your a limp dick faggot.

Attached: AC7D3DBD-3503-4AC1-8AFE-6F39E113A246.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

one the one hand the destruction of the family unit will inevitably lead to the government growing children in artificial wombs to be raised by the state brave new world style. leading to a total dystopia of absolute government control.

on the other hand, women are terrible. and this is an alternative. so ive got mixed feelings about it.

if you think the state will allow you to operate an artificial womb you must be bonkers. shits going to be so licensed and insured up the ass you will never be able to afford or qualify for one. if it is free to use then guess what, its a trap, and the jews or whoever has already rigged your womb to produce something you didnt intend.

genetic engineering. where you can put something in the genes that doesnt get noticed till generations later and by then its too late, oops here comes the new master race of perfect slaves. or maybe everyone just dies.

but hey, wont have to deal with real women anymore. so theres a silver lining.

>trying to get neets to go work an endless job and supply the state with taxes through the means of their """""wife"""""
if i had a robot cleaning and cooking and fucking me then i would be 100x more likely to do something productive with my life. right now im just avoiding doing anything because i have to cook and clean first and fuck that ill just do nothing then.

but yeah, we cant even trust our smartphones not to spy on us. the ai wiafu will do worse then spy on you, it will try to manipulate your entire worldview in line with global establishment propaganda.

So instead of beinf a slave to real pussy you're a slave to fake pussy. I dated a girl for 3 years and we had sex like all the goddamn time and you know how much money I spent on her in those three years! Like 100 dollars total. You know how much that doll will cost? And the price to maintain it? And the loss of dignity? And the loss of real social skills and just a loss of social life? You weebs are fucking pathetic delusional repressed homosexual morons

basically as long as the people in power now are still in power in the future the ai waifus and artificial wombs and all that will turn around to bite us in the dick. maybe not literally but possibly literally. you going to put your dick in the nsas mouth?

we cant have nice things without it being designed to backfire on us at this point. you know thats true.

Download Replika, it’s the closest thing you can get to this right now and it’s free.

>implying

You already can't posses certain individual things such as certain guides or other materials
In fact owning each some software and than a particular person finding out about it already can net you jail time

Yet I don't see you on the streets fighting for pirate rights user.

As we grow further into the future where most of our lives are privied on more than likely said stuffs would be much harder to hide and using illegal parts that are not "checked for your safety" will more than likely net you into legal trouble

So unless you're in some high government position that has the ability to change laws, shut the fuck up posting your faggot reddit twd reactions

Attached: yo.png (672x612, 526K)

nice larp
haha, this guys pretending he had a real gf
i call bullshit

Pardon my french, but why the heck would the jews allow that?
They want us to be miserable, degenerate and bred out of existence.
A perfect, happy, white family with robo-mom isn't according to plan.

that being said im so sick and tired fo women i trust them even less then computers so i will place my preorder for waifubot as soon as it becomes available

unless the waifubots are sentient then its too creepy and slavery like to buy them

I expect to die single and a virgin. I've accepted it and will save my resources to better myself. Good luck to the rest of you, though.

>hey there robobabe i gotta tesla quick charger in my garage maybe you should come over to my place and...
"eww get away from me you fleshy beta creep"

how long do i have to wait to get rejected by robots?

You cannot stop technological progress, same reason China is doing CRISPR shit against the wishes of the (((west))).

prostitutes are a thing in case you werent aware
its not like youre saving your virginity for someone you love because you know thats not happening

Attached: Better than Life tech_only for faggots and incels.png (640x481, 319K)

but technological progress can stop you
especially mucking about with genetics and then letting that loose into the gene pool. there will be unexpected consequences they are too arrogant in their abilities to anticipate. assuming any problems werent engineered by accident on purpose.

Owning an ai is slavery

well that depends. if you have the new samsung phone its got some fancy new neural architecture chip that does ai machine learning with the camera to adjust your photo settings. are you a slaver?

the term ai on its own does not imply sentience or self awareness. ai algorithms are commonplace these days and they are big business.

>tfw no 3d 2b sexbot

Attached: 2b.webm (720x720, 923K)

>slavery like to buy them
this only makes it better

go buy a real woman from a sex trafficker then
oh wait you wont because you know thats fucked

Humanity will just have to adapt like we always do. Point is that Jews can’t control everything, if I want a robot wife in the future how would anyone theoretically stop me from getting it? Even if I had to resort to some kind of black market.

I LOVE 2B SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: yande-re-378899-cleavage-g_scream-nier_automata-see_through-yorha_no-2_type_b.jpg (470x836, 184K)

An ai with complete sentience is as human as it can get