Name a bigger cancer and threat to western civilization

Name a bigger cancer and threat to western civilization.

Attached: A4EDD5AC-5C05-40FB-9538-A27DAAFD1DFD.jpg (1200x802, 74K)

Divorce

Vice is the biggest shit poster for journalism.
Buzzfeed right beside it.

Jow Forums

Journalism is by far the most dangerous thing threatening this country right now.

Jewish journalism

I...I can't op

Jews.

The progressive white bourgeoisie

Feminism. It's an actual bio-terror viral bioweapon.

Wake up to this now and put them in the ground or you will lose the entire human species.

news media (journalism), entertainment media and social media create the circle of evil

jews

Kikes

(((Multiculturalism)))

jews
women
gays
pedos
liberalism
college

western civilization

no worries, meat holes are not necessary anymore, you can get child from a synthetic womb

Progressivism

Manhattan

Attached: shillthiskike.jpg (1000x1090, 280K)

Winner

Judaism

Jews

In the end it all boils down to technological advancement and the way society has become structured by it.

so jews?

Attached: Daubers.jpg (850x400, 59K)

The internet.

women suffrage

Atheism
Jews
Liberalism

The BIGGEST threat to western civilization is the lack of White Consciousness.
The most free, most liberated countries on the planet are all predominantly white countries
Predominantly white countries, by far, provided THE MOST prosperity and freedoms in comparison to any other predominantly black or brown country on the planet.

As I said, the BIGGEST threat to Western Civilization is the severe lack of white consciousness

Attached: SAIRYANRACE.png (1360x768, 1.62M)

Everyone not white

See my post above user

My gf got her degree in journalism last year, she s redpilled af. First assignment is to review a movie called "Îmi este indiferent dacă în istorie vom intra ca barbari(i don't care if we go down in history as barbarians)".
Its a movie about the odessa massacre (on the western front the romanians went full kill kikes and killed a million jews, burning them alive and stuff like that).
Her first review was rejected, her second too, 3rd 4th 5th and 6th...eventually the newspaper she was writting for told her that she should talk more about the hardships of the jews and how that still affects them today)
The director name was fucking "Radu Jude"

Attached: 1547227013679.jpg (427x433, 9K)

Eastern front*****

Eat 40 dicks nerds.
>t. newspaper reporter

JOURNALISTS ARE LEGITIMATE TARGETS

Screencap me, journos

>The director name was fucking "Radu Jude"
When "stein" and "berg" doesnt cut it no more.
Radu jude sounds like something a hungarian would say to a romanian during a heated balkan shitstorm on pol

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 68K)

Modern education