Lifes purpose

Time for a real redpill thread to end the Friday after a long week at work.

The purpose of life is so simple to understand, consciousness is god and god is everything that exists. Humans and all forms are consciousness made manifest in form and material, consciousness is god and is the space which is filled with ideas/memes. The purpose of life is for consciousness to evolve to the point in which is becomes aware of its self, collective consciousness has not yet reached this point but it is getting close. Individuals around the world are waking up to the timeless now, which is the be dis-identified with the egoic mind of past and future, this is the goal you have in your life, to become aware of your own ego and to destroy it.

Attached: ssss.jpg (700x394, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYwgG2oyUbA
youtube.com/watch?v=bmcD5hKHkVA
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
youtube.com/watch?v=OEd3EyzSb0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Order a copy of 'The power of now' by Eckhart Tolle, it will be the last book you will ever need to read I promise you that.

mumbo-jumbo

youtube.com/watch?v=qYwgG2oyUbA

sure sure as you cunts ddos me...

ss -tuna

i see all and logged it, my audio went to shit...

besides you can't do anything, it is too late now.

Attached: 4zpwqFD.jpg (334x274, 17K)

Fucking hipster.
There is nothing to understand.
The biggest question isn't what god is, but why there's a god to begin with.
Or in science term, why there's a Universe to observe at all.
The God explanation is weak, because you then find yourself asking what is God, and what/who made it? Super-God?
And let's be clear, there is no answer we can seek.

the purpose of life is to sniff braaps

I know the answer but I won't tell you it, you will have to learn that yourself.

Do carry on as normal fagget.

this post reeks of reddit, go look up the principle of sufficient reason and read, read and read

Attached: 1445498455640.gif (514x667, 776K)

ego isnt a bad thing
you literally cant exist without it

you remind me of the idiots that try to cut out carbs and fat completely from their diet because they thought fat was bad when we need it to live.

if you want to erase your existence and join some nameless hivemind be my guest. i will continue to live as an individual like we're supposed to.

you cant have self awareness without self, without an ego

mods delete this thread, fuck em, fuck them all.

They all end up the same.
Let's say I am God, and I created the universe because I was bored, and erased my memories.
It doesn't change the fact I was created.
It's the egg and chicken problem no matter what angle you approach it from.

Do you really go to reddit to discuss your imaginary friend?

pwhahahahaha

you do not understand what i was saying, enjoy your enteral doom.

t. satan

The real redpill

Attached: Abraham.png (288x488, 5K)

Wow an end-of-history plus total redemption of mankind philosophy. Never seen one of those before for sure

This is pure fallacy.

>memories
what do you think they are? Wow this is fucking pointless isn't it.

What's certain is that we gotta get stronger. There is no salvation without newfound resilience. And Jesus Christ won't do everything by himself as Amerifats like to believe.

>this is fucking pointless isn't it.
That's my fucking point.

No I claimed you're the redditor par excellence, you use the word science as if it has any sort of mystical meaning (when science can't even prove I exist), to say the least if you're not a redditor you have the mind of one

I have to leave this board, I can't deal with unconscious people, I have no friends because 99% are fucking unconscious morons that have nothing of value.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmcD5hKHkVA

please erase yourselves and get out of our way...

Let me add.
I know it sound nihilistic, but it actually should make us wonder at the very fact that we exist at all.

because you said get rid of the ego
and thats not possible without losing awareness of self. so what you said made no fucking sense. maybe ego isnt the word you were looking for.

as for satan, im sure hed love you to abandon your sense of self and join him as a mindless slave for evil or as meat puppet for demons. have fun losing yourself

>I know it sound nihilistic, but it actually should make us wonder at the very fact that we exist at all.

well the answer isn't out there my nigga.

they make pills for schizophrenia now

I was saying they can't explain shit.
So does religion.
So does any of us.

maybe youre just not as smart as you pretend to be and when people challenge you then you run away calling everyone stupid. because your ego has an overinflated sense of self worth

>because you then find yourself asking what is God, and what/who made it? Super-God?

No you don't. If you end up asking "who made God", you failed to understand what God is.

Retard.

fucking gay video link, here is the real link

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

You are conscious enough to realize how unconscious you are, but not conscious enough to show others how unconscious they are.

whats up with polytheism. if you understand what it implies to be god then how can you have multiple gods. there can only be one god and everything else is a creation of god and thus not a god. fucking polytheists make no damn sense

It's true. "who made god" is a senseless question. There is no getting around this.

I'm not saying I'm something special because I am not, but I will say I was very ego driven until I learned not to be.

Human race isn't special in the grand scheme, I already said the goal of consciousness, you can figure it out from there.

What a load of utter horse shit.

I legit pooped my pants because of this post, as in, literally ripped a hole in my trouwsers because of this post.

I sounded something like this:

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAĂ„AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

That's right you little runt, you want some more more? Here goes

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

RIIIIIIIIIIIIP

THATS RIGHT I JUST RIPPED ANOTHER HOLE IN MY POOPSTAINED PANTS! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW OP? ARE YOU SATISFIED? ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH! LAUGH YOUR MAD GIGGLE AS IM IN MISIRY, POOPING MY PANTS

HOLD ON, HERES ANOTHER ONE. THIS ONES A GAS.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>You are conscious enough to realize how unconscious you are, but not conscious enough to show others how unconscious they are.

But I'm trying.

Either I'm too high or not high enough. Have a bump, bro.

Even many polytheists acknowledge one superior God above all. God the creator, the infinite, the eternal, the self-existent, the non-created. A form with such characteristics does not have to be created: it has always been.

Lay off the shrooms buddy.

shut up you utter fucking stupid child.

Go back to facebook retard.

Your time will come, but before you have to teach others, you have to teach yourself. You are on a good path, but you are not far down it yet. Be silent and keep walking.

You are not God . You are a part of God.

Attached: 055F51F1-DB33-40DE-A2A4-71DA648FDB23.jpg (836x955, 227K)

your ego is big as a fucking house and you lack the self awareness to see it. you tried to purge your ego and somehow all you did was just becomes less aware of your own arrogance. well done.

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither and die.

Attached: 665345.jpg (713x1121, 79K)

True.
Let me develop.
The fact that the Universe exists at all is a big fuck you to logic.
I don't care how many layers of Gods we're running on, but there has to be an initial one, and it just doesn't make sense.
It's like staring into the void and expecting something to happen.

ok so they just call them gods even though they are actually just creations like us just fancier creations. i guess that makes sense. i wouldnt call them gods myself but thats a semantics point i guess.

There is no such thing as ego.

Sorry to break it to you.

naw m8, got a quantum backup we do
yup

i assume god must have created time and thats how he can exist beyond cause and effect.

its just there could have been nothing existing. or everything existing. there was no in between. god is the sentient filter turning everything into just something.

We are god. We can conjure anything inside our minds and verbally/visually express it.
Isn’t this what a god is

yes I accept that.

The purpose of life is to make people think that and kys, user. You're half-assing it user.

when you have everything, sentience is a natural consequence of literally everything being possible. and its not like nothing could exist. so you have everything existing and its aware so it creates. it creates time and cause and effect for a linear and logical framework then writes in its thoughts the laws of physical reality. and here we are.

i hope that makes sense

No.
Time is our perception, granted.
But we can observe it, therefore it's quantifiable.
Therefore it came from something.

You're stuck thinking either God or Quantum Fluctuations are an answer. None of them are.

>The fact that the Universe exists at all is a big fuck you to logic.
It certainly is, in the sense that logic is a construct based on mere three or four dimensions of existence, and the totality of all existence manifests in at least 10 dimensions. Logic alone can't be used to understand the function of universe, but a single human can directly experience this function through non-conceptual and non-abstract means. This could be called raw experience.

>I don't care how many layers of Gods we're running on, but there has to be an initial one, and it just doesn't make sense.
You are already falling back to logical reasoning. If you wish to understand infinity, you need to contemplate on it. Logic and sense will not bring you far. You have to experience it directly. Each human has the innate capability to partake in the objective experience that is the Absolute Truth of all that exists. It's necessary that you ascend your finite cognition until your mind becomes fixed at the infinite awareness, the empty canvas onto which your experience of life is actively being painted. Only this way will you understand the limited boundaries within which logic itself exists.

Yes. They could be viewed as superior beings, but not exactly Gods in the most ultimate sense fo the word.

Why would you have anything to begin with? Is that Ultra-God?

and an everything of everything would be aware since all the complexity would if infinite form sentience. with infinite complexity something emerges.

then the infinite everything filters things. to form a coherent narrative of cause and effect it creates a physical existence complete with time so one thing can happen after another.

Everything you said was wrong. Every conclusion we come to will be wrong if not now then later.

Why?

Because we want the ultimate answer but don't know the ultimate question. We ask what the purpose of life is but can't fully describe life and if we can it will always be in conflict with someone else's personal definition of life.

Attached: everything-that-we-know-and-love-is-reducible-to-the-10334576.png (500x608, 504K)

Oh, I am sorry it comes this way, If I were fully consciousness, what ever comes to me wouldn't make sense, the human mind couldn't comprehend it.

Mind = past and future
self = now

careful not to make a self out of something that you identify in your mind.

I hope that makes some sense, Reddit spacing I don't care what you THINK, I do not identify with Jow Forums, alt right, right wing etc.

I am just that, I don't want anything, I don't need anything, life is this one moment and it was never anything other than this one moment which is presence.

I know your reasoning.
God is everything or some shit.
I guess it could be interpret it this way. But it doesn't solve anything.

and goodbye for now.

There are no ultimate questions, because all questions are open invitations to delusions. The ultimate answer is given to a question that doesn't have to be asked.

thats lovely and all, but im not following in logic and reason how awakening to this ultimate truth necessarily means dis-identification with the egoic mind.

For example, what if this popular notion of destroying the ego often associated with this idea of awakening is in fact, incorrect. What if ego is in fact, central to the awakening process ?

What is this 'anything' you want to be solved?

because nothing would just be nothing
how can you have an absolute nothing
not even time or physical laws, not even a void, not even an absence of light because not even darkness exists. just nothing at all.

i guess it could have been like that, but it wasn't. because the opposite of nothing is everything. and with nothing in the way, everything happens instead. then it needs to be filtered down into time and matter and physical laws by the infinite complexity and sentience of of the everything

>What if ego is in fact, central to the awakening process ?
It certainly is, because the desire to awaken in the first place needs to come from somewhere. The process of awakening could be viewed as the ego's own battle against itself. What remains is the awakened state.

if there is no question there is no answer.

problems?

problems are purely mind made, you have a so called problem, you either let it consume you until destruction? Or you focus on your inner self which is timeless, zero thought, WTF do people think this stupid NPC meme is?

No, you focus on the present, you DO what you need and must do NOW, then there is no longer a problem.

Ugh so many shills and stupids

Helix Nebula

Attached: Helix Nebula.jpg (840x652, 116K)

triple zeros confirm
im right

there you go lads, the mystery has been solved

Stop trying to understand everything you retards. Everything is a mystery, and that's the way things will be for eternity.

Besides, life would no longer have a purpose if you knew the "truth" (If there is a truth to begin with).

Attached: 978.jpg (1282x900, 170K)

Then what is the problem?

>how can you have an absolute nothing
there is space, awareness within the space, that is consciousness in its purest form, no thoughts and no mind, just being.

Whats the point of that? God breaks himself up into independent entities, who compete with each other brutally, with the final purpose being to return to the oneness that was there initially to begin with. A circular game, with no real purpose it seems, other than God acting out his own boredom, in a masochistic excersie in game playing and futility. Might be true, gay if it is.

Helix Nebula.

Attached: helix.png (251x201, 5K)

This is endless, I could sit here typing on my keyboard for all eternity.

Let's get to the point, shall we?
Mortality.
This is where science diverges from religion.
This is what we're really asking ourselves when talking about creation.
Yet again, the answer is we don't know.
I'll be honest, the idea of death is making me shit my pants.
On the other end, nothing much I can do about it.
I'll see you on the other side, if there is one.

>Besides, life would no longer have a purpose if you knew the "truth" (If there is a truth to begin with).
That's an attitude only an honest truthseeker can have. While I share this sentiment, it's not shared by many others.

Life is thing atheists can't reproduce in a test tube, even as they insist it was created by simple interactions of matter.

>The purpose of life
There is no objective purpose to life. Life simply lives because of evolution. Evolution is a cause and effect reaction which selected the first organisms which had a trait of self preservation. That is all, nothing more.

That doesn't make any sense. If God exists that means he's peak evolution. Why would he split himself into countless of beings to ''evolve'' if he was already perfect to begin with? What is the point of evolving if the Godhead is the only thing that exists?

quantum microtubules dude
relax
every neuron mirrored at a quantum level by the microtubules that direct all brain growth. im surprised you hadnt heard

>Let's get to the point, shall we?
Mortality.
>This is where science diverges from religion.
>This is what we're really asking ourselves when talking about creation.

I'm not sure what you are saying - what exactly are we asking ourselves?

>I'll be honest, the idea of death is making me shit my pants.
Why do you think that is?

and of course a quantum state cant be destroyed so...

>with the final purpose being to return to the oneness that was there initially to begin with
well this is a question I actually have, however I can't stress enough how this book has helped me. If it helps me then I consider it a good book, I mean literally make of it what you will.

>Why do you think that is?
he doesnt know about the tubes

Humanity wants answers to its questions but doesn't know how to ask them so it was understandable. It is the nature of entropy to have answered more primitive questions and from those answers we build our capabilities to speak properly and thus ask more complex questions properly to get the proper answer we wanted. The real question that we should be asking ourselves is why want to question in the first place.

Attached: chimpand-stick.jpg (300x245, 20K)

>That is all, nothing more.
How did you conclude this? It looks like you have arrived at a truth or two. What makes you think this is all truth there is?

Euphoric

bump

>. Why would he split himself into countless of beings to ''evolve'' if he was already perfect to begin with?
To experience the joy of finding himself, perhaps.

Many people confuse it as "life is meaningless" nihilism, but it's actually an appreciation of the mystery of life and existence.

Not knowing the "truth" is what makes life actually intriguing.

Attached: 1485391167852.jpg (960x720, 66K)

yep, its called buddhism

Attached: 1547056557650.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Let's see.
My sister used to be OK becoming a lump of flesh when she died and didn't think past that.
We had an argument, and guess what, she's now a fervent christfag.
Wasn't my intention at all, to be honest.

When you question creation, you question destruction. And that goes for your own existence as well.

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=OEd3EyzSb0s

BASED

>Humanity wants answers to its questions but doesn't know how to ask them so it was understandable.

That's not surprising, since there are no truthful questions. There are no questions that, upon asking, grant you with an increased comprehension of Truth, because Truth, when verbalized, becomes a non-Truth, a delusion.

>The real question that we should be asking ourselves is why want to question in the first place.
This is an informed conclusion.

There are three types of people I've decided.
They ask three different questions
1) what: the NPCs, only concerned or able to care about what happens next, or what they can do for their masters
2) why: intellectuals burdened by questions about everything. Why? Why? Why!? They ask incessantly and never get an answer to satisfy themselves. Priests, philosophers, scientists, etc
3) how: the most powerful question. How can I achieve what? No why. You determine an outcome and how to achieve it.

and maybe this is a game, some advanced simulation we either aren't meant to know about, or we need to learn about in order to win. You wouldn't like to win the game? Pathetic just like all atheists dooms to a life filled with nothing meaningful. I saw many of ypou fat pathetic creatures today at the food van near my work, I stood there chill to fuck as a member of the working elite (working class) lean and able, while fat fucking wastes of flesh eyeballed me, there was this one cute asian lass, the rest of the woman were just vomit. Fuck as large of cows, going for 2 orders because ONE ISN'T ENOUGH FOR THEM, THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT GLOBAL FUCKING WARMING AND YET THEY EAT LIKE FUCKING PIGS REEEEEE