>Growing up in Lithuania
>Parents tell me we are moving to America
>12 years later
>Blonde hair, Blue eyed, white male
>Aryan
>Want to continue the white race
>Every woman I see is either a shitskin or a tridemipemisexual slut
>Shamed for my features, beliefs, and culture

What do I do Jow Forums? No woman wants to settle down and have a normal relationship anymore. They only care abour Jamal and Tyrone not going full chimp after being called a nigger. Is the white race doomed or am I doing something wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-135158_Samsung Internet.jpg (1051x766, 175K)

Move out of the ghetto poor slavnigger

>Living in the better areas of my city

>moving to America

Wrong move. America is like is nothing but a parasite on european history.

The Smith and Wesson 686. Great choice to blow your head off with user. Best wishes.

Move back home? Not even in the fuck off we're full way, just seems like the best idea for you.

Comeback to Lithuania brother

Guns are practically illegal in this state and I'm getting executed as we speak

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

>Lithuania hates me for speaking Russian and not Lithuanian

Actually visiting this Summer which makes me more and more depressed each year that I left

>tavo vaidas kai

Attached: 5FFF930E-24EB-4BB5-8686-B18A6A381A41.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

You are an idiot. I can get a bitch to lick the toe jam from my feet if I wanted to. I'm an 7 at best. Start asking bitches out- 10 a day. You'll be married in 6 months.

I never understand why people are too pussy to walk up to a bitch and say "Hi my name is shit, the universe compelled me to come and tell you how beautiful you are. Wanna go out some time?". Grow a testicle, fast, lest you turn into a school shooting liberal.

Attached: product_desktop_tape_dispenser_mint_01_a.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

SCHLOMO SHILL

If you can't beat them join them. Give up your sweet boi pussy to Tyrone.

Did your gypsie parents come here illegally? If so than you and your roach family need to fucking leave and reapply for legal status

>the thing stopping him from committing suicide is that it's illegal
Please come visit and I'll kill you myself

Why not ask Tyrone and Jamal for dating tips?

Don't you have a right to Lithuanian citizenship? If not Lithuania must really hate its own people.

Poor thing you're like an elf living in Mordor

Attached: faces_of_america.png (750x550, 899K)

We are, at this point.

Prepare yourself for glory user

KILL YOURSELF YOU FAT PIG

Bull prepper spotted

leave whatever democrat shithole state you live in

I have dual citizenship. I'm just hated for knowing Russian not Lithuanian

That'd be a waste of my bloodline

No, we are here legally user. My mother waited four years for citizenship.

Well. If you want to better yourself and your life learning a new language sure isn't the worst idea. Especially if it could directly benefit you. Sounds like you should learn the language, bud.

Blond hair aside, stop LARPing as a normal white person. You are obviously a Slav or Jew.

Go home nigger. Nobody cares.

Become a zionist

>Balt
>Orthodox Christian

There are good girls out there, usa or europe, doesn't really matter. People are just looking for girlfriends in big cities and clubs or whatever other garbage places, thats where you find thots not wife material

Go to russia then

>vaidas

Russia hates Lithuanians. You see the issue?

I’m a Gen X Balkan nigga. America is super fucked culturally/socially. Europe is a little more pleasant, but the jew multiculti feminism brainwashing is everywhere. America is for making money. Make your money and go back to Europe when you’re 33+. If you’re a good goy.. educated, polite, well dressed, cultured.. American women won’t know what to do with you. Don’t expect it. Give up on it. You’re a man. Do manly shit. Build yourself up. Personally. Financially. Then go back to Europe and settle down with a hot girl half your age. FYI, your people will still see you as an outsider. The American. Fuck them. Be smarter. Do and see what you need in the world. You have the opportunity to be the best parts of Europoors and Amerifats.

Attached: AC7C8673-4943-473D-80DA-B3A217CA9778.jpg (635x960, 77K)

Get off Jow Forums and learn a new fucking language. It will benefit you far more than complaining about Russians and Lithuanians on Jow Forums. I promise.

you are being too dramatical
Noone cares about this in reality lol
And in Lithuania everyone who is young speaks such broken lithuanian due to english influence that its not shameful not to know it, and anyone who is above 20 speaks russian ~~
Many older people 40~+ still suck at lithuanian and prefer to use russian in their free time. You are just playing a victim like a bitch

I needed this. Thanks user :)

If heterosexuals are straight, then are homosexuals crooked? Hahah

They dont actually, they might hate the goverment but nobody hates normal people unless you are loud and anti russian

The best part of Detroit is still a dump.

>NY

I was born in the States but to Balkan Nazi diaspora. Americans have low expectations and standards. You’ll never fit in. I then spent a decade overseas (primarily Asia). I don’t fit in with anyone. The more you learn about yourself and the world, the less you really fit in. You can understand other people/cultures better but they probably won’t get you. You’re neither Lithuanian nor American. At least you’re huwhite and not dark mystery meat. Looking the part is probably the most important part of fitting in somewhere. Maybe there is a qt in Dakotas/MN/WI waiting for you. Shit is fucked in South and West Coast. East coast women are desperate for Male attention (NYC). But there is a big Jersey Shore, modern feminist woman, etc types there. F that. Bangable, just not dateable.

Attached: 5526C904-2FB2-4041-8FE2-C230656195A7.jpg (648x960, 81K)

Oh shut the fuck up. It's not hard to be accepted by Americans. You can be straight from China and Americans will accept you with welcome arms if you're a decent person. Really nobody in the US gives half a fuck where OP is from as long as he isn't a damn leper.

>most Americans can't even point Lithuania out on a map

What does this have to do with anything? It just enforces that if you're willing to integrate with society most people won't care where you're from. Just be a decent human being. What are you seriously going to tell me you were bullied by Americans for coming to this country when you were six year old? Come the fuck on.

Hey I'd bully his ass if it means he goes back to Europe. They need him there.

What I'm implying is that I can't fit in at all and people just shit on my values and culture to this day without knowing anything about it

I said he needs to learn his language and move back if he hates the US so much. Way better use of time than posting on Jow Forums complaining that they're not accepted and how they don't want to take the time to learn the language of their own people.

Learning Lithuanian is easier said than done. I can't find any good ways to start. I tried learning by reading newspapers (how I learned English) but it's not working.

350 million people in this country and you still can't find a group of people who make you feel comfortable.

Go to your local Lithuanian Saturday school, most major US cities have them.

I actually haven't heard of them. Thanks for that. I'll look into it user.

Can relate. I moved to leafland from krautcountry in my early teens and there really is no society to integrate to. All "culture" is consumer based so if u don't have a lot of loot or don't feel like spending it on retarded trash like completely overpriced hockey tickets, gear, etc u can't part take. I wouldve loved to integrate into a masculine, rugged settler type of society that it once was, but it has just deteriorated into sucking off refugees at the local Tim Hortons.
Problem is, going back to my country of origin is also out if the question for obvious reasons.
I really feel ur pain! But hang in there user

>if u don't have a lot of loot or don't feel like spending it on retarded trash like completely overpriced hockey tickets, gear, etc u can't part take.
Hey man the US has plenty of past times for the poorest of the poor to enjoy. Those past times brought many Americans together.

This is what I'm referring to. My state lacks wildlife for me to enjoy. The most "fun" here is smoking weed and juuling. Something I won't do.

Every state has beautiful terrain and wildlife. Even New York or California. You just need to know where to go.

come home, white man

Attached: a0125a0e708e9fdc45e45e02947717ad.jpg (700x453, 70K)

It's different up here in Canada tho.
Especially in the bigger cities where whites don't even leave the house n other ethnic groups only stick to themselves.
There is some nice country side if ur willing to drive an hour +, but other than that it's mostly degenerate drug and low, mid level consumer culture for working white men in our 20s.
Feels bad man. Thought about coming down to the states tho. Seems like some areas still have potential

womp womp

Da fugg is juuling?

You didn't have a group of poorfag friends that played street hockey with some sticks and rocks? I did and I'm from Texas where Football is God.

You have EU citizenship, you can live in any country in EU

Martynai cia tu?

>Bangable, just not dateable.
How do you bang without dating?

Pyzdink atgal i lietuva, cia pasidare pakenciama, ir bobos normalios.

I'd rather have your life and all the shitskins than this…

This is a good point, OP. I guess I was too drunk to even realize it. What the fuck is your problem? You have free reign on many countries that anyone who speaks English can make it in.

move back, faggot

Breed whith Latinas.

Very few. Even forced myself to learn road hockey n got pretty good at it.
But most kids in the Canadian suburbs just sit at home, play video games n shove corn syrup based cancer potions in their face, while their parents are busy paying for trudeaus replacement plan. I live in Alberta, which kinda auto selects for soul less people who just come to make n spend money. Gotta boogie on out soon

I guess growing up after the turn of the millennia in Trudeau's Canada might do that.

This.

Every white girl I've dated has said they didn't like black or Mexican guys surprisingly. I wonder what part of the country you are in.

Take a wild guess user

OP, if there aren't enough white girls around, go for east asians. It's what i've been doing.

You're on Jow Forums so you're a deep thinker, a little autistic, introverted ... you won't really fit in anywhere. That's our fate. Get used to it.

Get the fuck out of New York and go to the Midwest rural areas. You pussy

Attached: 1546975447567.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Just saw earlier that you said New York. That state has more white people moving out of it than almost any other state. I have a friend from upstate who is pretty chill, but I've never been there. I'm from North Carolina. Good luck bro

Go back to Lithuania it's better then the US

In my experience it’s largely a class thing. I know upper middle class white girls who wouldn’t dream of touching a black and who are closet racists. But among the poor and lower middle class you see more coal burners. I think it may have something to do with intelligence as well... the poor tend to be dumber and therefore more susceptible to race mixing (((propaganda))).

I tried. It ended horribly when I felt an immense pull to perserving my bloodline. Also, two different cultures which don't mix.

Total dystopia. Everyone's just going through the motions

Looks like the Oblivion character creation screen

I feel you on that bro. I kinda feel like a race traitor myself, but here I am, dating azn chicks. I'm Lithuanian too btw..

For me it has been the opposite really. I'm lower/working class and so are most of the girls I know. In comparison it's usually the university girls who pay for everything with daddy's money walking around at the mall with their pet nigger in tow. But maybe there are other variables.

>yung uns speak broken language.
Only the 10 year olds and below with their "Minicraft" and "Fortnajt" trust me the bus i take is crowded with the fuckers.
Once i try to relax and play a mobile game i get swarmed and they go askin questions
>wow what level are you
>xddd im much better than you
>lmao noob

>above 40 broken lithuanian aswell.

I am not sure about that i have never seen an example of this in my life yet so can't take your word for it.

Move back then
Do we have to think for you? Fuck off

Aš Martynas. Kas tu

Labas. Lithuanians are few. Stick to white girls user.

>Once i try to relax and play a mobile game i get swarmed and they go askin questions
Wow imagine the horror of being surrounded by children. Haha I bet most people on this site would hate that haha.
>xddd im much better than you
Most kids are this annoying. They have nothing else to show for their young life.

Move to a white American suburb would be your best bet and try to find a young Aryan virgin (not at pubs) perhaps on a running track I dunno worked for me.

Labas. I just never got integrated into the LT community even tho now I live in a city that has one of the larger LT populations. I do visit the country every year tho.

>What do I do Jow Forums?
>Lithuanian

Obviously
KYS

lol @ serbians hating LT. Is that cause of the basketball rivalry? We are pretty far away geographically.

Checked.
I don't undress them in my eyes im not a creep. I just want to play some Clash Royale without some 8 year old saying:

>i hwave all de wegendawies am da pwo

Every
Single
Day

>kys
He's two steps ahead in that one, chief.

Move back to your homeland you silly slav.