Wait, if TSA agents are calling out sick in protest of not getting paid

Wait, if TSA agents are calling out sick in protest of not getting paid...

What if a terrorist attack happens?

Attached: tsa-woman-pat-down.jpg (4000x2667, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=fm2W0sq9ddU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People will die.

do it

don't give the anti-Trump false flaggers and ideas

Lets think about this, who will be blamed?

TSA Agents?
Or
Trump?

Isn't this an incentive for some serious false flagging?

Trump gets the blame
Why would you support the orange jew and work for free?
You're not the janny

The FBI isnt getting checks either so there wont be any terrorist attacks.

Then it would be a perfect scenario, takes out Trump and gives a reason to reignite involvement in middle east

>who will be blamed if a worker wasn't paid and walked off the job as a result
The person who didn't pay him, user.

>TSA agents are calling out sick
Air travel would become way easier and safer. But they wont. Not the ones robbing the passengers.

But are the Jews wanting Trump out or not?
That is the fun here
So Trump

This guy gets it

You realize tsa was created by bush after 9/11.
It is a monstrous bureaucratic
Big brother turd that was rammed up our asses
Traveling was just as safe for decades and much more enjoyable before 9/11

Why would Israel want to attack us again?
>Dancing Israelis
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

>9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA

If a terrorist attack occurs and people die because we didn't pay the people who were our Frontline defense against it then that would be negligence. Your false flag bullshit is trying to preempt the inevitable conversation.

The TSA hasn’t prevented a single fucking attack
Fuck them
Disband the TSA
It was a pork barrel bush policy left over from the patriot act

What if my penis swells to the size of horse cock and invades your ass?

What about the glow in the darks though? They're just as capable if not more prone to FF us.

Based Democrats saying there is no threat of terrorism.. oh shit.. no. NO NO NO STOP...

>implying tsa ever succeeded in stopping an attack
>falling for the security meme
All they're there for is to touch your and little boys' junk and feel teenagers' boobs

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

They’re supposed to have been hired at these positions and obtain incredible benefits for caring about the safety of travelers. They need to report to work regardless because they are serving the country.

Attached: BDAF481B-1716-4B31-A048-71658E4314F9.jpg (540x596, 73K)

LOL top memes, comrade.

Good argument faggot

We should be ok as long as mossad isn’t planning any more attacks

>drumpf is basically a terrorist now
WTF IMPEACH NOW

Attached: 1544631886435.jpg (677x381, 46K)

LOL what, I don't work for free, I don't expect anyone else to work for free. This is capitalism.

>missing the point

oh no! now who's gonna stop Hassan Al-Muhammed from bringing tweezers on his flight

That's the angle I am sure Dems (I don't know who they really are so I will call them Dems) will take.
But the Reps. can damage-control by passing the blame to the TSA agents that weren't patriotic enough?

My curiosity is the middle east though, what happens then? Do we invade Iran?

If you think anyone is going to say that a frontline TSA worker should have gone to work without pay and then a terrorist attack wouldn't have happened, you're asleep and dreaming. Mainstream Republicans will not say this because mainstream Republicans don't believe it.

I don't think it's true, but would I bet that the Reps. would say this to save face? Sure.

Because if not and there is no way of saving face, which even with this seems very unlikely, then that makes the likely hood of a false flag that much more likely.

Do you catch my meaning?

>he thinks the TSA exists to fight terrorism

everybody in government positions should go on strike.
the endgame here is the complete dissolution and reformation of the federal government and it's endless maze of alphabet soup agencies and bureaucratic waste

Stop.

CIA has been oddly quiet lately....

you can't make me

>TSA
>stop terrorists

choose 1. They have a 90% fail rate at catching weapons and bombs during their own evaluations

>red team bad, blue team gud

The calling out doesn't make sense. They aren't getting paid, but they will get paid. Not working isn't going to get them money faster, only less.

I like where this is going, you naughty onee-san. Uguu~

Question to Americans: Why are the vast majority of TSA and airports workers in America so rude?

I travelled through Europe, USA and Latin America during the holidays, and the thing that most susrprised me about the USA was 1) how terrible the airports are, an 2) how rude everyone is.

The TSA people are literally barking orders at all times. The immigration/customs/passport control treated me like a criminal being procssed instead of as a tourist.

I understand that you need extra security because of false flags like 9/11, but there is no need to be rude. I was also in London where they have quite strict security and TSA like screening, but the people are nice and friendly. I even had a nice conversation with the guy that patted me down.

Maybe it has something to do with how many of the TSA personnel are negroes.

Where have you been?
There will be a terrorist act orchestrated by (((them))).
It will be laid at trump's feet.
My guess is it'll involve an assault weapon so they can try to kill two birds with one shekel.

I understand what you're saying but this isn't an anime.

No one actually believes they stop Terrorist, what I'm trying to say is that if something happens Dems could spin it this way.

I know I sound like I am choosing sides right now, but seriously, this is the perfect time for a false-flag, it would keep us in the middle east and take out Trump.

Who fucking cares lmao

They're either white trash high school dropouts who think they're cops or niggers and spics on power trips

They're federal employees. Why are your feelings so fragile?

They'll get back pay once the shutdown is over. They are getting paid. Its just not every two weeks.

Are they paying the overdraft too...?

You should talk to a police officer, gives you a similar feeling.

Will most likely have relief program afterwards especially if it carries on. Banks also offer short term interest free/low interest loans to federal employees. Claims are also a thing.

Yeah or they could have a garage sale.
In January.

>not a lemonade stand

See? Not very patriotic are they?

Hahaha

Show flag please.

SEETHING

Paycheck
You want them to work for free, you make them felons

It will be fun, just look forward to Trump's gun free neoamerica

TSA agents are employees and TSA work is not something they do for free.

You're not? All this over a wall that was a lie from the start?

The whole shutdown is for the wall. Is right in front of our faces. Show flag please.

They're not working for free. They're on salary and are still getting paid. Pence announced they will be paid in full once the shutdown is over.

Things were better before the TSA existed, flying was fun.

>announced
Nope, show the pay
There is no law that they get backpay, only the mercies of the democrats got that before
Tall me why they should expect Trump to pay them based on his past history of nonpayment?

>mfw i work at a major international airport but am culinary union and i see these tsa niggers bitching and crying everyday now

tsa is useless and almost all the drugs and other bad things are brought in by the janitor staff with their green badges and unrestricted access.

i can park my car in employee parking and walk straight out to actual airplanes without seeing a single security person anywhere. just 4 security doors to tag with my card.

Attached: B1A9BD86-02CB-4B4C-AAEB-750FB13F2D4A.gif (500x275, 988K)

The TSA has never caught a single terrorist.

Attached: .jpg (610x403, 166K)

Too busy destabilizing foreign governments. We can't just drop everything at the drop of a hat to mess with our government.

It won.t

Nigger detected.
Cops are always nice and courteous when I chat to them.
Maybe steal less, Jamal?

There is though. They always get backpay.

Are you gonna stop being mad or are you going to find something else to complain about?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190111-153251_Firefox.jpg (1009x509, 127K)

I'm white and I tell cops in the US to go fuck themselves. You have to be one brainwashed bootlicker to like the cops in the UK enforcing nanny state laws and threatening to arrest you for wrong think.

And did Trump sign it?
Yeah with Obama
Not Trump
So show me why they should beleive Trump isn't going to screw them over?

Trump already agreed to sign it too, before you start on that train.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190111-153431_Firefox.jpg (1055x909, 347K)

>What if a terrorist attack happens?

STATE

OF

EMERGENCY

Yes. See

He also agreed to investigate Clinton and build me a wall
Neither happened
Ditto for Immigration reform

This nigger right here.
Also maybe it makes sense for the US, but having such strict airport security in Europe is fucktarded.
If I wanted to kill a bunch of people all I'd have to do is drive 50km up the high speed railway line and chop off a piece of track with a gas torch.
Boom, next train that comes around I've made hundreds of deaths and I didn't even need explosives to do it.

If I DO have explosives I can just waltz right into a freight depot and stick them on top of some LPG rail tanks.
Alternatively I can stick them on the chlorine tanks that go to the paper factories DAILY.
The next time that train drives through a large city I detonate the tanks remotely and poison/set fire to thousands of people.

Terrorists are caught by infiltrating their retarded sectarian rings, not by bells and whistles which they're smart enough to fucking avoid.

Lol you found something else to complain about. Stay mad

Fuck the TSA, they take my tooth paste because "hurrr too much fluid" but they let others do heroin in the bathrooms.

So you are saying then Dem's have no need to do anything as Trump refuses to have anything for himself on the table?

I noticed glimpses of humanity and compassion. Depressing.

Groping random white men wasn’t going to stop a terror attack.

That State of Emergency could quickly escalate to an Institution of Marshal Law.

i know the TSA get a lot of shit thrown at them, but as a bong that visits the USA quite often i have to say that when i see those guys and girls i *DO* feel a bit safer.

>muh feelings

>What if a terrorist attack happens?
>implying tsa can stop terrorists from terrorizing

why have em in the first no attacks you concerned fag

shut your fuck hole you dirty little greaseball.

There was no attack of recent memory so I believe they were extremely effective. Unless you have some arcane metric to measure their lack success by.

youtube.com/watch?v=fm2W0sq9ddU
>you

>look at how manly I am even though I need big men with guns and batons to feel safe

Trump loves America. Those who love America support him too. Not everyone who loves America supports him and that's ok. They may disagree with him, and want somebody else, but they love America. Everything he does is because he wants to make our nation great again. He will do whatever it takes to accomplish this. It's very simple.

Those who support the Dems do not love America. They hate her. And they hate Americans. They want to see America destroyed. They want America weak. They want America to be a joke. They will do whatever it takes to make her fall. Traitors.

Attached: 1547129443490.jpg (960x747, 112K)

That's because you live in a police state. You feel more comfortable.

You probably aren’t aware of the chatter following 9/11 (TSA screenings) on how much harder it made it for extremists to infiltrate the US.

pray tell how you were privy to the chattering of terrorists.
If there's a will, there's a way. Obviously there is no will.

TSA is 90 percent niggers so I'm not surprised.

I thought it was the opposite as Trump is the laughing stock of the international community (except for Putin’s Russia, Saudi Arabia and Israel maybe).

Oh there is a will.

>the chatter
In fact for years and years later there was story after story on the news and multiple penetration tests that showed there was no difference at all in what ended up on the plane, user. Why lie?