All I want is a European superstate secured by an EU army. Is that really to much to ask?

All I want is a European superstate secured by an EU army. Is that really to much to ask?

Attached: eu superstate.jpg (800x420, 64K)

Realistically they don't have an issue with that, thier issue is basically that you important Muslims and brown people
T. Brown Muslim

you mean a german superstate secured by an french army.

Why would you want it?
Do you have a small penis or something?

it wouldnt be so bad if it was a truly nationalist european federalist superstate but in the current situation the best option is to get rdd of that frankestein and built something new afterward

I'm not hung, it's around 6''.

Europe is not one country.

lol the German posters here are unwittingly hilarious at times.

Europe should be nuked

And you're asking pol ? The elections are ahead , vote SPD for it (CDU had the time but never the balls)

You realize that you are a part of it, mr estonia

sure, but why do you what a united europe?

BANK RUN TOMORROW NIGGAS ARE YOUR ANYS PREPAREDv???

yes
fuck off

and most people wouldn't have a problem with a few refugees or immigrants but when you double a small town's population with entirely people who don't belong there, shits fucked

Not really, alot of people are also against the loss of sovereign power and having what happens in each country dictated by beaurocratic fuckheads.

>no Ireland

You had one job Alex.

yes it is, you keep trying the same shit every few sodding years, can't you just sit in your country, without constantly wanting to rule over foreign people? this is getting ridiculous

Baltics are their own continent

I too want to see the world burn.

Attached: 1.png (800x1636, 806K)

>my biggest dream is to be ruled from Brüssels by some corrupt asshole.

Eat shit and die

You guys already have your army, just promise double gibs to all your migrants and hand them a gun

Take out Italy from your map, as we are not whites and we don't want to kneel before you faggots.

Me too. European Superstate. World leader. Best of the best.

shut up faggot. the eu need to die

>My big dream is to be ruled from Brüssels by corrupt assholes controlling an international army
EAT SHIT AND DIE!

You fucking idiot. Fuck germany! How to destroy europe three times in 100 years! Hard at work on the third time! You forget your fucking beloved EU wants to bring north africa into the union too. So much for your "strong europe".

To stand up to America, Russia and China.

You are a beautiful person, user

Why would you want to kill centuries old nation states and replace it with a cultureless globalist structure nobody has voted for?

Fuck off. Europe should be shattered into a thousand pieces.

Too difficult to manage. Forget it.

Attached: dirtydozen.jpg (618x412, 65K)

Piss off Muhamed
There’s not going to be an army to protect you when Evropa evicts you

Fuck you !!!

Surely niggers and goatfuckers will unite Europe, but in pretty unexpected and interesting ways that we here on Jow Forums would be delighted to see

Attached: v1kiz.jpg (222x225, 18K)

fuck you no.

the absloute state of yurop

Cringe
Kys and sage

SAGE

Attached: 1519145410463.png (420x420, 32K)