Is this really the hill we're going to die on?

Is this really the hill we're going to die on?

There is L I T E R A L L Y nothing wrong with sucking your bro's cock

Attached: OK GAY.png (314x334, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akarlin.com/2013/02/why-homosexuality-shouldnt-be-promoted/
akarlin.com/2012/04/evolutionary-roots-of-homophobia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's between me and my bro, yo

akarlin.com/2013/02/why-homosexuality-shouldnt-be-promoted/
akarlin.com/2012/04/evolutionary-roots-of-homophobia/

Attached: faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Attached: faggots.png (1220x822, 43K)

>

>There is L I T E R A L L Y nothing wrong with sucking your bro's cock
You can tell that to Satan, you'll have plenty of time to talk about it since you'll be spending eternity together.

the typical faggot is horrible, homosexuality isn't inherently bad though

Cause "muh jezus"

You can die on Brokeback AIDS mountain, I’m gonna do something else.

I'd let a qt trap suck my dick not gonna lie

>Vesicular lesions are horrible, but herpes virus isn't inherently bad
Fuck you, kike.

Lots of false premise in that piece.
It looks nice to have it all typed up, but i would take most of it with a grain of salt.

>niggers are annoying but Clarence Thomas is pretty based

learn to analogize, retard

die a virgin?

I'm gay but fascist. I have no intention of ever involving children in my life (though I want them I still find it immoral) and I'm unsure about marriage. I'm still a virgin and have never been in a relationship, but mostly because the guys you can tell are gay are disgusting flamers, and the ones you can't tell.... you can't tell, so what are you supposed to do? I'm 6'1" 230 lbs with a full beard, studying history to become a teacher and later, professor. I'm right-wing as fuck, and I don't let my sexuality dominate my identity; why would I? Only normies with nothing to think about but sex, food, and celebrities let such trivial characteristics completely take over their personality. I don't see how homosexuality itself doesn't fit into the right-wing worldview; at this point, we have so many people that reproduction isn't as much of an issue, so that's not relevant. STDs are only had by the promiscuous (and yes, fags are VERY promiscuous, that's the primary reason why they get AIDS so much) so if you're not promiscuous, you won't get STDs. Kids are a complex issue, I would say children should not be raised by gay couples, it's not a healthy environment, and there's no natural way for a gay couple to produce children, so there's always some outside weirdness.
I just wanna gas the kikes and be left alone.

Attached: 1480520485416.jpg (960x960, 204K)

there might be. is this a consensual BJ ? did your "bro" pass out drunk and your dick lust got the better of you?

why did you choose to be a fag, tho?

Have you tried counselling?

You can't live in a female future with men who aren't willing to mortgage their lives to get laid once.

You want to kill kikes?
Why do retards on here say that?
You have never even fucked a person, yet you think you can kill other humans en masse?
I think you are a weak retard like many others on here.
I am 6’0 about 225lbs. Not beard, and a weak chin, I live in australia. Just ask for Marni when you get here.

It's not a choice, I've been attracted to men since middle school. Do you choose to enjoy food that you find tastes good? No, it just tastes good, you can't control that fact. But you can control whether or not you eat it.

Attached: 1.png (1731x423, 121K)

Attached: 2.png (1736x867, 301K)

Attached: 3.png (1690x810, 226K)

Attached: 4.png (1729x834, 310K)

Attached: 5056860622371.png (1700x2200, 66K)

Attached: 5.png (1743x736, 177K)

Attached: haha faggot.jpg (400x504, 29K)

>op

Attached: 7F1E4096-3B74-4416-AE76-D95BF3963ED8.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Checked

kek has spoken

Nice try trannies I know all about your op, and it's not gonna work, you should have stayed on Jow Forums

This is now a fag redpill thread
>make sure to sage so you don't bump it

Attached: Social, Mental, and Physical Health of Homosexuals.jpg (3100x1855, 1.02M)

Attached: 1544810691418.jpg (1121x1871, 497K)

One good turn deserves another

Attached: The impact of homosexual families on children.png (963x910, 70K)

Homosexuality is an abomination

Attached: Scripture condemning homosexuality.jpg (1554x470, 176K)