Story Time

>Be me.
>"City boy".
>Lived in the city my whole life.
>Lived in the city 4 years ago.
>Is a conservative that lives in a liberal infested family.
>Currently 23.
>Story takes place when 19.
>Lives with parents.
>Had a part-time job to contribute to the bills.
>Now lives in the middle of fucking nowhere in this business(Will explain later).
>Only source of contact with the outside world is the internet/Jow Forums.
>Used to be very active.
>Had lots of friends back home.
>Easily could find work.
>Did lots of sports as well.
>Loved my fellow city people who understood life and politics and this world at least somewhat understood.
>Loved everything about the city.
>Loved the house I was in and the neighborhood I lived in.
>Had unlimited "Connections".
>Loved my part-time job.
>Could get full-time Job in a heartbeat.
>Could get anything in general.
>Now this is where I need you Jow Forums.
>One day parents call me from my room to "Talk"
>Parents drop a thermal nuclear bomb on me.
>Parents:"user we are going to be moving far away"
>Me: "Well where are we moving to?"
>Parents: "We are moving to the Middle of nowhere in the country where we can settle down since it's been our dream our whole lives and you will be happy and we will have a business to run together but we need you to make this happen."
>Side note: They never mentioned this "dream" of theirs ever and I've built a life here and was planning a future here and they knew it. I even mentioned to them multiple times in my life that I don't enjoy the country maybe going for a visit from time to time but I told them quote "I think the country is boring and is for old people and the city is where I'm most happy." I love my family deeply they've supported me my whole life. I would be nothing without my mom and father who have taught me to work hard and have so much respect for them.
>Me: Just looking into their eyes I can tell they didn't want to live here anymore I guess they hated the city felt bad So I said "Okay"

Attached: Mfw.png (300x255, 24K)

>Be me
>City boy
He took the midnight traiiin going annyyywhere

I had a similar thing happen to me.

>be 17
>beginning of senior year
>parent up and move to Detroit to work for Quicken
>finish senior year /online/ while working in the literal ghetto
>performed pretty poorly during all of high school
>forced to attend community college
> IN DETROIT
>watch as all my friends go off to college

The community college thing was really only my fault for performing so poorly, but I felt like I got robbed from the last year with my friends before they went to their Uni’s.

>Biggest mistake of my life.
>Once we moved and we finally got here things seemed "Meh".
>Life really started to hit hard.
>Couldn't see best friends anymore.
>Can't go to my favorite sports facilities.
>Nobody to talk to because there's only old people where I live. No joke I'm the only "Young person" For miles.
>Nothing to do but there's a river down the street to fish in.
>Get's boring real quick when there's only 1 species of fish in the damn river to catch.
>We live on a big piece of land but we don't have anything to do on it.
>Our business is during the summer so all winter I'm stuck doing nothing but being on the internet.
>We don't have lots of money so ATV's/Snowmobiles aren't an option.
>Now when I'm working for them they treat me like dirt and it's not a good feeling when your parent's are your employers.
>We constantly are arguing about money since the business isn't doing good.
>Our family used to be amazing but is falling apart due to this move.
>My mother actually regrets moving as well and misses the city even more than me now.
>My father blames my mother for almost everything now.
>Shit is just blowing up.
>Worst part is when things were bad when I lived in the city I could just go to the gym or my friends house to get away for a bit. Here I'm stuck with bullshit 24/7 365.
>Parent's tell me I'm not working hard enough.
>I do literally everything they tell me to do if not even more. Nothing seems good enough for them.
>Whenever I try to have fun on my free time my parents always get mad. "You shouldn't do that it's dangerous" they are the perfect example of "Helicopter parents" I've never seen this side of them before.
>I even met my neighbor down the street who was a hunter and invited me to go shoot with him.
>I told my parents I was filing for a firearms permit so I can tag along and they flipped shit.
>Even tho we have all this land I can shoot on they think having a gun is like having 30kilo's of coke.
>Liberals.. pfft.

>Biggest mistake of my life.
>Once we moved and we finally got here things seemed "Meh".
>Life really started to hit hard.
>Couldn't see best friends anymore.
>Can't go to my favorite sports facilities.
>Nobody to talk to because there's only old people where I live. No joke I'm the only "Young person" For miles.
>Nothing to do but there's a river down the street to fish in.
>Get's boring real quick when there's only 1 species of fish in the damn river to catch.
>We live on a big piece of land but we don't have anything to do on it.
>Our business is during the summer so all winter I'm stuck doing nothing but being on the internet.
>We don't have lots of money so ATV's/Snowmobiles aren't an option.
>Now when I'm working for them they treat me like dirt and it's not a good feeling when your parent's are your employers.
>We constantly are arguing about money since the business isn't doing good.
>Our family used to be amazing but is falling apart due to this move.
>My mother actually regrets moving as well and misses the city even more than me now.
>My father blames my mother for almost everything now.
>Shit is just blowing up.
>Worst part is when things were bad when I lived in the city I could just go to the gym or my friends house to get away for a bit. Here I'm stuck with bullshit 24/7 365.
>Parent's tell me I'm not working hard enough.
>I do literally everything they tell me to do if not even more. Nothing seems good enough for them.
>Whenever I try to have fun on my free time my parents always get mad. "You shouldn't do that it's dangerous" they are the perfect example of "Helicopter parents" I've never seen this side of them before.
>I even met my neighbor down the street who was a hunter and invited me to go shoot with him.
>I told my parents I was filing for a firearms permit so I can tag along and they flipped shit.
>Even tho we have all this land I can shoot on they think having a gun is like having 30kilo's of coke.
>Liberal pfft.

Your blog is boring and you have to be 18 to post here. Learn to embrace the country or leave your parents. It's your duty to be more successful than your father. Don't le him hold you back, go to war against him or he will never respect you.

>So 4 years later I've been living in this "Place" almost feeling like a robot I get up do what they tell me and then repeat. Everyday is the same. Some bullshit happens we argue I go to bed same shit different story the next day.
>I've saved a lot of money from when I was in the city Jow Forums and now want to move away back home.
>But will that make me a bad/Horrible person should I move or continue to help them?
>My parent's are in their 60's and won't be able to operate the business successfully without me.
>I love them still and that's why I'm still here doing things for them.
>But I'm miserable now.
>My life used to be filled with so much love, fun,Good health and laughter.
>Now it's pretty much the complete opposite.
>I want them to be happy and I want to be able to be happy. Being stuck in this place is like being stuck in a jail cell.
>I also have a pet who love's it here and I think I'ma leave him here with them.
>It's so hard being in this place with them.
>Our political views constantly get in the way. There's so much I can write down that I'm sure you guys would be outa here faster than I can say taco bender.
>There's still the fact that I feel like I owe them something. Do I owe them my life Jow Forums?
>They raised me and fed me.
>Should I continue to sacrifice my happiness for them?
>It's a lot I know but it's just so confusing and emotional as fuck. I feel like one of those SJW's who flip out. I feel like I'm ready to explode. But I won't. I'm good at holding things in. But with that said I don't want to hold things in.
>I talked to my mother about moving back to the city she said "We'll be fine" But I know her lying voice and that was a lie.
>Also my parents lie. ALOT. And it's annoying as fuck. They also talk shit about all the locals here and it's disgusting. They are disgusting people once you get to really know them but they're my parents you know? Fuck.
Kek. Can't help but laugh at myself though. I put myself in this situation .

don't care virgin

Attached: so unequivocably based.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

I'm 23. And thanks for the advice. and yeah I have been fighting to be my own person the literally are making me who they want me to be.

You are terrible at greentexting. I got 6 lines in and had to stop as it was the worst greentext I had ever laid eyes upon. Lurk for at least a year before posting.
Sage.

Not a virgin. Also she's disgusting the fuck.

To quote a great man: "Kill your family".

Been on here for 4 years now. I will admit you are correct. I am shit at GreenText. But needed to get this off my back.

They are crappy people. But they don't deserve death.

Wow are we the same person op? I couldn't read it all but im 31 now and in Detroit far from my old active life. I have a good career but would of never had it if my parents didn't say were moving down south! Been traveling ever since. It's not easy making new friends outside of college and part time jobs. Get really into a hobby, that's the only way I met new people with shared interests.

Attached: 1522786301718.gif (370x330, 807K)

Move out and stay in contact with them.

You should leave if you think you are able to, a man is supposed to strike it out on their own. You already gave them your formative years that you were supposed to be meeting people your age so you can get started on a life of your own.
If they get mad or try to guilt you, just remember, it's your parents fault for raising you poorly and having their only kid when they're in their 40s and giving you the autism.
If you don't mind me asking, what is the business that two boomers need a neetslave for?

Attached: 1508274494164.png (461x491, 275K)

The point of green text is to be short

>Currently 23.
>I've built a life here
You've built jack shit, zoomer.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who has experienced something like this. Feels good to not be alone for once.

Good idea.

Take advantage of the situation. You can now buy whatever guns you want, and shoot them if you're outside city limits on your fucking property. You're going to have land. There's likely going to be room to set up a workshop. You can build something better now that you're not confined to the painted lines and cramped corners of a city.

Your distress is temporary. This is an incredible opportunity to do something different, and you're still young. 23, I'd honestly kill a man with my hands to get back enough years to say the same.

Attached: randal-graves-foto.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>4 years now
Newfag; also if you have the money tell your Boomer parents to fuck off

I think I'm going to. Within the time I've posted this I got shit on for not doing a job when they never told me to do it in the first place or even mentioned it to me. And I would have done it no problem if they asked me to. Like how is a worker supposed to know if you don't tell them the damn job.

It's a tourist attraction in the middle of nowhere. I don't know how this could be anyone's "Dream" It's a nightmare for me.

user you're gay. Stop blogging and clogging. Get over it or kill yourself already. At least move this to Tumblr.

Attached: F12260D3-CB16-4F27-9EED-49C4A2274FE3.jpg (900x661, 88K)

Nobody feels bad for you and they shouldn’t. Your a full grown adult that should be on your own anyway. Serves you right for acting like a fetus. I don’t care if you family “needs” you. You don’t like where you are at you make your own decisions. Hitchhike the fuck outta there back to your city. Your parents are big kids. They have to figure it out alone just like you do. Nut up cry baby.

We don't have that much money. I mentioned in the greentext that I was going to get my hunting license and go hunting with a neighbor but they are liberals and frown upon that. :/ I'm still pushing tho. Since their names are on the property it's their say. I'm going to take my father to the shooting range in this small town near where I live and hopefully he will understand why I want to shoot. It will pretty much be my only hobby here. We also don't have much money so we can't afford to build a work shop right now. I have money saved from when I was in the city and that's how I can afford to shoot. That's pretty much the only thing I can afford around here. ATV's/Snowmobile's are too expensive around here nobody's selling used one's they are all $5000+ whenever I'm looking for one. I've tried staying positive. It's been 4 years so it's not like I've completely given up. And thanks for the advice user.

That's the problem. I love and respect my parents. Because they are my parents. Something that has been lost in this day and age. I'm young and I know most of my peers would have told them to fuck off by now but I'm a different breed. I have respect for my elders. So it's not that simple for me.

If they're treating you like dirt making you live out their dream, they're not worth the respect. Respect is a two-way street and to give it without receiving it is like living as a bitch. You have the right to assert your own desires; you're a fucking 23-year old man, not a 16-year old kid

Parents suck. They will tell you about how much they love and support you but its all lies. In reality they want you to become their mind slave because they are weak and wasted people who refuse to listen to their own children because "hurr durr I'm the adult! fuck your unique outlook on life kid! I know you have challenges I can't dream of but I'll be damn'd if you tell me like it is!"

Fucking boomers need the gas. They are almost gone.

Put some useless shit on craigslist under FREE.
>FREE buckets of mud.
>Come and fuckin' get 'em, they're in the yard.
>DON'T take the [tourist attraction]. It's not free.

Within a week, your tourist attraction will be gone. Problem solved.

You sound like a 17 year old kid user

Kek.

I don't know about all parents but I can definitely see what you mean and can relate in some ways.

Most people would envy your position, faggot. Make the most of it. When this debt bubble pops and millions of people are starving in the streets you'll be grateful your parents moved into the countryside where you can avoid being eaten by cannibals.

You also sound like a reddit-tier chud who's probably past his bed time

They don't have to know about your hunting. You can buy the weapon for it, and simply say you want to use it to shoot competitively, since three gun tournaments require a rifle. This fits with the hobby of it, and your Father may very well understand.

The workshop comes with time. Granted, it is an investment, but if you have the property you can put it off until you have a decent sum. In that time, you could simply have a shed or small structure installed. What I did was leatherwork out in the garage for a while. Only required a bench and some hand tools, and it's a very satisfying hobby, where you can make an independent income on the side.

Reason I mention leather work is because you'll probably have options. People like that, and if you get into horse tack, you can make a couple thousand for a good saddle.