Queen Lactacia: what life is like as a child drag queen

Think they aren't after your children?
Think again.

huckmag.com/art-and-culture/style/queen-lactacia-child-drag-queen/

Attached: DwlwMswVYAAJ4JS.jpg (675x1200, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y5QaT2Sd-OA
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=322&v=wGMQ7wPtjGc
youtube.com/watch?v=yxPV-sJvA7I
youtube.com/watch?v=luFQp6Mvmac
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worst parenting ever...

Attached: DwpJiAMX0AABQAH.jpg (1200x345, 75K)

>a circular problem

>if you ban banning bans on guns then only criminals will be able to ban bans on guns.

I really just want to put them all in an oven and be done with it.

personally, i think she's inspiring.

>overtly
so they secretly sexualize him then

>what right do I have to stop him
insinuating he can give consent as a 10 y/o

>might cause people to think things
she knows exactly what they are thinking - fucking her kid

>it's a circular problem
completely incapable of taking any responsibility. If they know it's a circular problem, then they know they are contributing to the degenerate lifestyle.

>overtly
so they secretly sexualize him then

>what right do I have to stop him
insinuating he can give consent as a 10 y/o

>might cause people to think things
she knows exactly what they are thinking - fucking her kid

>it's a circular problem
completely incapable of taking any responsibility. If they know it's a circular problem, then they know they are contributing to the degenerate lifestyle.

And this is not child abuse how?

Wish i knew...

Violet Chachki is a kinky queen
youtu.be/y5QaT2Sd-OA

Next image the dick will be fully in the kid's mouth, and blue checkmarks will all be laughing "conservatards are actually offended by this!"

Attached: 1546205696439.png (152x254, 56K)

People get knocked out for talking too loud. How is this happening?

This shit happens deep inside the homosexual folds of society where no straight person would even be allowed.

Back in my days...
Faggots were always the bad guys.

Attached: City hunter.png (418x661, 267K)

This is what I imagine like the end of the world signs.

Purity spirals everywhere when.

Attached: 1546824659035m.jpg (684x1024, 108K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
These kids parents and everyone who thinks this is okay should hang. This is of course just satire and a joke. Actually, it's truly progressive and beautiful.

Attached: 1546105523765.jpg (1079x1121, 64K)

That father is fucking that kid 1005 he’s the stepfag.

100%

How I feel you Swedebro. How I feel you. I just pray that the time will come.

Attached: 1536666153030.jpg (1024x872, 184K)

>seeing guys naked is icky and wrong

It's like none of you closeted bigots have ever been in a gym changing room

It has always been about having sex with children. I don't care what any of these degenerates say. The ultimate blasphemy...the end game is the State approval of the sexual defiling of children...right down to straight out of the womb.
I am not kidding.

Remember ten years ago when kikes and queers said the slippery slope wasn't real

This. Very few people seem to realize all of the major gay organizations in America have roots with both communist Jews and NAMBLA.

I hope the next guy that rapes you has aids.

Jesus Christ that picture is fucking sick. Why isn't that child put into protective care?

The government doesnt want to get sued anymore for bigotry.

>second video
>crowd of boomers applauding degeneracy
You can't get more symbolic than that.

Attached: 1511169540033.jpg (700x500, 50K)

Me too

That man is naked though... How is this legal? What state are they in?

Probably in Justin Trudeau Cucknada...

Attached: GW5H76SU6JGFFFFXXZ5FTNZLEA.jpg (1500x844, 250K)

He predicted it...

Attached: DwqPox5U8AAVcuL.jpg (500x536, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=322&v=wGMQ7wPtjGc

At 1:48 you can see the video of Desmond at the gay night club

youtube.com/watch?v=yxPV-sJvA7I
youtube.com/watch?v=luFQp6Mvmac

Attached: fagdragqueenlibrary.jpg (767x1024, 115K)

>Faggots were always the bad guys
Always. Creepy, evil, and demonic.

Attached: 78a7d4ce78ca92f1fa5b938bb0fd7a2b.png (500x387, 286K)

I long for the day some believable enough shit leaks out and all the retarded normies will see that we were right. The day when all degenerates gets rounded up.
Yep, fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1546990072218.gif (500x300, 645K)

As long as they frog boil it most of the normies will accept it.

Soon they will be openly advocating kid fucking and white liberal women will be cheering it on and calling us bigots for opposing it.

so does he

he's a kike user, he certainly could be pimping out his own kid if there's a shekel to be made

Progressive values. It's just woke and brave now.

Sad, but true. This shit is already being pushed and if idiots fell for accepting faggots, STDs being something normal, trannies and them cutting up themselves also being something normal, then they most likely will accept this shit as well, give it enough time and enough pushing. The slippery slope is true.

Die you worthless degenerate scum

Attached: stop-the-fags.jpg (640x815, 134K)

>wearing a dress
>legs spread wide open
>not sexual at all

Attached: 44C76D9E-E245-42FA-9ACE-E3E13C95DB0A.png (1242x2208, 3.29M)

You're going to burn degenerate scum.

Attached: FB03BAE0-8344-4781-8116-DB1215E14A93.jpg (250x236, 16K)

#metoo

>we would never overtly sexualize our child
>now if you'll excuse us, we have to take him to an after hours performance at a gay club where he'll dance in stage as men throw singles at him

>what right do I have

YOU'RE THE FUCKING PARENTS. KIDS BARELY HAVE RIGHTS

This is 100% open child grooming, and if the courts don't want to do anything about it, then a pedophile-killing mob should

Yea,you never will incel.
You are a coward

I feel like it'll never get that far. The people pushing pedophilia are gays that are physically incapable of making their own kids and kikes that will always go for goyim kids rather than their own. As fucked as some parents can be, there's no way most parents will give their kids up to be diddled by these monstrosities.

10/10 post
Bernie supporters support the WEIMER REPUBLIC lifestyle.

He's a chimo goblin.

Attached: CB33E563-16F5-4A60-A442-32AFF948CBAA.jpg (1001x1242, 227K)

Better a cowardly incel than a brash degenerate pedophile.

Attached: 5edced943d9d44c5979c297f4023d1e1.jpg (468x655, 55K)

>if other people think impure thoughts about my little twink, that's their problem. I'm not going to stop my son from wearing dresses and giving strange men blowjobs

>it's not manspreading if I'm not a man

Worth noting that in the third video, he's hanging out with drug fiend/convicted murderer Michael Alig.

RICHT!

I believe this, but I'm wondering exactly how that step will go. Will they get Hollywood to continue to make "Call Me By Your Name" Oscar bait to chip away society's "restrictive" consent laws? Will they rebrand NAMBLA into something without the controversial baggage? Add a "P" onto the LGBTQASI2 alphabet soup?

It's blantantly clear they're already sexualizing children and there have been articles like, "I'm a pedophile, you're the monsters" for years. But when/how do they actually start openly touching children?

Islam is the only answer for this degeneracy. Our prophet has already said that this time (with transgenderism) will come. The Day of Judgement is coming closer and closer ..

These things should be shot out in the streets like the dogs they are

Says the goat fucker

My money is on Lactacia dying from an overdose at 16...your thoughts?

Nothing has changed.

>Prophet marries a six-year-old
>Child marriage still practiced
>Cure for degeneracy

L E A V E

Go protect your women you degenerate Swede

Just by the name alone, I will guess he will kill himself.

...in ed buck's apartment.

Islam is even more gay than OP's picture so don't hold your breath for that one.

We are the only ones strongly opposing gays, transgenders and all the other nonsense. Meanwhile, look at the western world..

>strongly oppose
>by being as gay and pedo as we can

Are you implying marrying and fucking little kids isn't degenerate?
And I thought you guys thought gay rape was a good punishment, becuase it's only gay to recieve, not give. I thought you guys thought becoming a tranny "woman" was a good alternative for feminine men. Fuck off, Abdullah.

Attached: 1543727546461.jpg (200x192, 5K)

>Muslim
Can we convince Iran to place a fatwa on her?

the desert is to the south, buy a plane ticket and stay there, thank you.

I was in montreal a few months ago and saw lactacias parents downtown. I told them i wanted to fuck their sons tight little asshole as i walked by them.

The fuck kind of moose limb is that?
In her desert shit hole she'd be thrown hogtied off a roof.

Attached: 1543878735786.jpg (544x540, 26K)

why does no one do something this is cleary a form of child prostitution

This is the future our parents chose Hanz

>she
Don't drag queens still identify themselves as male?

Jokes on you, sailor, I've been pozzing for 10yrs now

Want this considered illegal like 2 years ago?

These people need to go. We need a Hitler, but for trannies.

Nah we need hitler. Kill the root of the problem

>Jokes on you I'm actually a rotting walking bad of decease.
wut

Fatwas apply to those in the Muslim ummah and concern those who directly affect members of the Muslim community. Nonbelievers of the dar al harb or dar al sulh do not apply.

>how do they actually start openly touching children
after they show trans kids touching each other probably, the slippery slope is real
>HE CAN LOVE WHOEVER HE WANTS!!

Attached: 1517175806213.jpg (720x960, 109K)

>AGE IS JUST A NUMBER BIGOT
LET THE KID GET REAMED IN THE ASS, LOVE IS LOVE

Attached: 1547214218016.jpg (640x640, 19K)

As a gayfag and a fan of drag, I can say 100% this is some bullshit agenda being pushed by the the furthest fringes of the left

But if I could educate some of you straighties, drag isn’t trans. About 95% of Drag queens identify as male and they do drag as a performance. It’s litterally just cross dressing for fashion or comedy, it is NOT about identifying as one of the “”72 genders””

Being a good drag queen comes from lot of experience, most queens don’t have refined makeup skills or good comedy or good fashion skills until they have years of practice. It’s very artistic and a way of expressing yourself with no inhibitions. It’s a release for a lot of gay men to feel free amongst other kindred spirits.

Someone is forcing this issue. The makeup and fashion on these kids is honestly well done. A child could not have put that together. Someone is fucking playing dress up with their impressionable young child and then the leftist liberal fags are turning it into a political issue

Most gay people I know hate kids and don’t want them around because they are fucking annoying. So I really don’t know who this is for

>#NOLOVEISILLEGAL
>FEELINGS ARE FEELINGS YOU BIGOTS

So DO something about it faggot.
Don"t you guys have a Gay Discord or something?
That's DisCORD, not DisCO.
Now get on it. They won't listen to us Hetero men, no matter how much they want our 'D'.

Love to my gay Fellow faggot. no homo.

Attached: rogismhct8921.jpg (1080x972, 85K)

These fags takes having this decease, or "the gift", as a medal of honor.
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM

Sorry the gay coalition of america doesn’t invite me to their meetings anymore. They’ve taken me off the global gay newsletter also. I don’t get the bi weekly updates anymore about who we are supposed to infect with the gay next

he also did a pro-tranny manga about a ftm and mtf couple that raised a kid and takes in their young nephew

You can write well enough, go to the Huffpost or Zerotrade or Forbes "submit your own article" site and write an article that says "I'm a gay man and a drag queen, and what's being done to Desmond is Amazing is not right"

How is this not child abuse? Why have social services not removed this child from its parents?

For real?
Got the chapter?

>your life is not a material computation
This is exactly what everything is..

Organize, you literal faggot. Your group is disproportionately committing sexual violence against children and all you do is shrug and say "not all homos :^)." Further, no matter how much you view drag as some artistic expression, it IS inherently sexual. You have to know exposing kids to this shit is wrong.

Family Compo, it's a whole separate series
I don't support any of this horseshit and I think the parents should be doing jailtime. I just found it funny that he used a mangaka that made a pro-tranny manga

Bring up the issue to your fellow fags. As much as I'd prefer otherwise, we live in a highly collectivist society, and it's on all of us to try and reach out to our peers, at least sometimes. Apathy got us in this deep.

>Family Compo
Thanks man.
I only know Cat's Eye from the same creator.
Now i have something to read.
But on the side note... Im pretty sure City Hunter is Tsukasa Hojo best work. lol