Its all so tiredsome

Hateful surprise: Offensive toy found inside Kinder chocolate egg . Chocolate eaters have taken aim at Kinder Surprise after numerous parents found an "offensive toy" inside the popular egg.

A large number of people took to Facebook to post photos of the "nasty" plastic toy.

nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12188639

Attached: kek.png (694x755, 303K)

the toy

Attached: toy.jpg (620x821, 30K)

BASED

they still do these kinder eggs toys? the last time I bought one was just a saw

I never get a cool toy like that one.

LOL

Oh, 3 letters, my soul!

But why do they fucking care? IT'S NOT EVEN SOLD IN BURGERISTAN!

No fucking way that was unintentional.

fucking hobbits

The government allowed ones but with bigger toy peices so kids don't choke.

so a swiss company is suppose to know aboutm every abreviations in the world?
specially those of countires where it's product is banned?

These niggers to shut up already. jeez

So it's offensive because it has 3 Ks? As in KKK? Why is that relevant outside of America? I mean, even in America (if they had Kinder eggs), it obviously a reference to "Kinder," but it makes even less since in New Zealand.

It's all so tiresome. I'm sick of these people making problems out of everything. I hate them so much. I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them...

Attached: 1411416234220.jpg (521x600, 30K)

I just bought 2000 dollars worth of kinder eggs because of this. Ask me anything.

Where can I buy one?

Give us one m8

Because we care about our children you fucking cheese monkey. Parents just have to sign a legal disclaimer and send $5.95 S&H to the manufacturer, and the toy will be delivered in 6-8 weeks in childproof packaging. Its for there safety you absolute fucking moron.

ah, this happening right after that congress Steve King guy thing, ah, so many things habbening roflings

Attached: EuropeBTFO.jpg (2039x1529, 2.44M)

Based.
I'll buy a fuckton of kinder just for that.

>We care about our children
That's why you mutilate their genitals at birth and fill their brains with aluminium and various preservatives from the dozens of vaccines they reserve within the first few months of their life?

>Because we care about our children you fucking cheese monkey.
We care about children so much that when boys are born we carve into the flesh of their baby boy genitals and amputate the most sensitive external organ on the body

I want some. I'm gonna sell them on smebay

reserve = receive*

I've only seen the ones where one side is the toy and the other is chocolate goop with a wee spoon over here. The real ones are a chocolate shell with a capsule inside containing a toy. Much danger, much illegal. I'm a six foot grown man and I couldn't choke on the thing if I tried. Maybe they're trying to protect deepthroating faggots with a sweet tooth.

Holy shit I want this on top of my fridge lmao

This

This. Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-141459_Chrome~01~01.jpg (1043x1123, 206K)

wtf I like kinder eggs now.

Your children are fucking retarded and deserve to die if they're going to die choking with kinder toys.
I never had the idea of ever swallowing these toys as a toddler because I am not a subhuman.
See according to your logic you shouldn't have guns because mutt retards might hurt themselves or others with it.
Absolute dumbfuckistan that is muttland

what does the K stand for?

Hows is this going to benefit society? why must everyone bow down to this Marxist aristocracy system of brown subhumans?

They actually are now. They just separate the toys and the chocolate into different containers.

Attached: 170522153550-kinder-egg-540x304.png (540x304, 189K)

saved

I always buy jurassic park ones for my nephews. They have dinosaurs where its the skeleton and you put the body of the dinosaur around the skeleton, they love them.

Old school Yowies are the best though.

>"offensive toy" inside the popular egg.
What shoddy reporting. It's not actually an egg. It's a chocolate egg. What sort of retarded millennials are doing the writing nowadays?

Kinder

Americans are just retarded. One single kid chokes on a toy, so we pull every chocolate candy with a toy inside from the shelves. Meanwhile nearly every baby boy born in this country has his genitals filleted when he is a day old.

We're literally a nation of 90 IQ GMO fed fucking retards.

How many Euro children are killed by Kinder eggs ever year?

Which K? Could be Ku, Klux, or Klan

See:

Attached: Europoors_are_jelly.jpg (2448x2448, 1.06M)

i want one now

Pulling toys from shelves is the more retarded move, honestly. Lack of selective pressure cripples a generation far more than lacking a bit of foreskin.

I hope some snowflakes' heads popped because of this.

Was the KKK even a thing in Germany?

Attached: 9b00a76d68d3ab75893eb90f215899f0d6ea7e888118f993dd382872bfe63bdd.png (400x455, 2K)

>we're
Naw just you

Approximately zero because we're not fucktarded.

This. Definitely intentional. Done after a few meetings discussing the ramifications. Big surge in sales

ohhhhhhh right

KKEK

Attached: kinderegg.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

i want one

>top kek
is this the new symbol of the fearful alt right lads?

>be europoor parent
>think I need to apply selective pressure to my toddler to ensure he's fit to reproduce
>buy kinder egg

>surprise eggs and guns

i can literally feel the freedom

Yeah, a company a few years back realized that the law only applies if the plastic is completely obscured by the chocolate, since it's mainly there to stop things like screws from getting sold in meat. They made a version of the "toy in chocolate" that had a small hole where you could see the plastic and it went through the FDA fine, so Woderball-type toys have been making a comeback.

actually yes they are, Except they are split into two halves with the toy safely where young kids can't just eat it

Hahahaha

Heading to ebay right now.

An airsoft toy and chocolate eggs. All of them are for children, but only one of them is legal in the JewSA.

Wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-142511_Chrome~01.jpg (1080x1578, 305K)

more children die to circumcision in a year than ever died to kinder eggs

That's a kinder joy, not a kinder egg. Its not the same product. Kinder joy sells best in the summer because the eggs melt easily

based and klan pilled

>more white people go on school shootings in America than spics, so we should keep the borders open

My sons won't have their genitals mutilated, or have their brains pumped full of heavy metals all at once. They will be homeschooled by their loving mother and be doing multivariable calculus while your sons are getting high under the bleachers with the other mestizo mutts :)

>be europoor parent
>think I need to apply selective pressure to my toddler to ensure he's fit to reproduce
>buy kinder egg

Attached: 1478473070138.webm_snapshot_00.00_[2016.11.10_18.32.13].png (250x432, 244K)

Are you high or something?

americans will never know the delicious taste of kinder surprise

This is fucking hilarious

Is it not the same chocolate?

BaaHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Attached: E8F08ED4-1E49-49C5-9F75-C16FC05E9DEE.gif (500x200, 811K)

We used to have a similar toy called the wonder ball.

Holy shit. That’s highly collectible.

Attached: 7D3FF489-0237-43A9-BD6D-DBF33FC32ECE.jpg (300x415, 79K)

>airsoft
Yep, you're European alright

Attached: 1448394504687.jpg (1100x735, 297K)

If you go "by year", its still 0 deaths. Three UK retards died once. So what? The average brit isn't much sharper than mutts. Their kids believe beef actually grows in the supermarket coolers ffs

Any on ebay yet?

kek

ugh thats not good

Attached: 7280CCF7-5B20-43E5-B28B-B79419ECA844.jpg (1024x1536, 375K)

The toy is inside a capsule, it's impossible to swallow, fucking retard

There are four Ks if you count the big K on the figure and any threat is nullified by the pool of cum at the figure’s feet.

Attached: it's moonman.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Says the guy comparing Kinder egg deaths to circumcision

This toy is going to be worth so much money just for the meme alone.

Live from the Apollo Theater, it's the Krusty Komedy Klassic

Attached: kkk.jpg (384x288, 23K)

>Kinder Joy
>Not Kinder Surprise.

Not the same thing. The Joy has the toy separated from candy treat and its in an container that can't be eaten. The Surprise has the toy within the chocolate egg: hence why dumb little children choke to death because they eat the whole egg at once with the toy inside.

That image is useless.

can i get a kkk toy pls?

you do understand america has the most jews outside of israel right? okay cool

Fucking burger kids so fat and stupid they eat both the chocolate and toy in one bite. Sad.

Did you smuggle those eggs into the US in your butt?

Attached: gran.jpg (496x431, 32K)

>kid gets egg
>removes wrapping
>candy
another "wrapping" inside the egg
>must be candy in there too
>....

holy shit

Attached: 1465006498653.jpg (900x600, 159K)

>Yowies
They were fucking brilliant, they briefly sold them in the UK about fifteen-years ago
I still have a box of old toys in the loft that I've been meaning to get rid of, there's a couple of Yowie surprises in there

Thanks for the memories, Antipodeanon

Attached: 8margotrobbie.jpg (2000x3000, 712K)

And then we put them on hormones so they can tolerate the over feminized social structure.

yet it's happened multiple times and was why they were banned for a period of time in the U.S.
Since you're a homosexual and a retard consider suicide though faggot

Pic related, no idea how you can swallow the capsule the toy is in

Attached: img_6832_ins_32821_600.jpg (575x350, 17K)

Banning Kinder eggs is fine but if your reason for doing so is to protect children, then you're fucking retarded for not banning circumcision too which kills and disfigures thousands of baby boys every year.

You're just a circumcision nutjob who wants to see more baby boys be butchered

it even has our secret 14 words hand sign!

Attached: 14 WORDS.png (542x354, 142K)

They really need to keep their negro pets in a feral state of aggression.
> ohhh look wyay pipol raisist