Who should mutts mix with?

They're already mutts. Other mutts?

Attached: 1546572414566.jpg (1200x1897, 295K)

they should mix with buckshot

They shouldn't breed at all, retard. Cease your autistic obsession with procreation at once.

If they are selfish
>whites
If they are altruistic
>blacks

Jews, preferably

Our fighting Amerimutts should be prepared to lay down their lives for their pureblooded European superiors.

The anger women have when a hotter woman is around. Their hierarchy is incredibly petty compared to mens. At least men's hierarchy is based on power and status.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-151639_Mimi.jpg (304x381, 64K)

bleach em'

Attached: consider this.png (368x657, 257K)

>pureblooded European superiors.
which ones, the africans or middle easterners?

they should not reproduce at all

I'm just going to married to a white woman so I have white looking kids. This mutt is getting off the mutt train.

I'll take one for the team.

You're welcome.

She’s thinking what a slut that girl is for not wearing s half burka at the pool.

Kek. Why not make mutts breed with only mutts.

That's how you get Latin America.

more white women

Attached: h4.jpg (538x960, 104K)

Jews, Germans, French, Southern Italians (not Sicilians tho), Chinks, Gooks, Slopes, Zips, Flips, and Aussies.

You could make a mutt super race? Also only specific types of mutts. With white features.

That doesn't make any sense. You just end up making more blacks.

I want to save some mutts. My mom is white polish and my dad is from Montenegro. I think this type of breed is acceptable

Maybe because she is just disgusted because that women walks around like whore at a place where people go with their families.

Sandals are disgusting.

Depends on the amount of white admixture they have. If they're mostly non white, they shouldn't breed. If mostly white and have white features, they can breed with whites, assuming the non-white admixture gets diluted over time. You may argue for the one drop rule, but there are plenty of whites that have miniscule admixture without affecting them.
T. el goblino

Themselves, preferably. No need to spread their aids to pure races.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7K)

why would we mix mutts who looks white when we can just let whites reproduce and not mutts ?

thats almost literally what LA RAZA says they are

I have white facial structure and fairly pale white skin. Dark brown hair, and hazel eyes.

Found the roastie

how about flip flops

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (597x753, 266K)

DEMI ROSE MAWBY
you're welcome. OP is a faggot.

Because you can't get rid of everyone. Better to make allies with more intelligent mutt mixes and have them fix their own countries. Then you can start a bleachening program.

How about you get married with a woman that you love and build a family. Quit being a fag that tries to please online gatekeepers.

I may get some hate but we can also allow some jews in as honorary Aryans. Crocs breh

fpbp

another variant: H2SO4+HNO3

Attached: 1546738731251.gif (540x304, 3.15M)

They're just as bad. Always end up as filthy flat pieces of rubber and the people that wear them can't stop their feet from hitting the ground and getting just as filthy anyway. Wearing them anywhere other than a pool or beach is a sure sign of being a lazy whore.

Nobody. This shit should stop.

t. brazilian survivor

That's 100% slavic = totally acceptable

I was just joking about sand nigs having black blood yesterday.

We have black blood as Native Americans have black blood but it's not negroid. Arab = Semitic. American = Mongoloid/Australoud/Polynesian.

Argentina is mostly white.

Italy is whitish.

Spain is whitish.

Asia is yellow.

Sub-Sahara Africa is niggers.

Yeah because you can really get context our of a picture? Retard

Can someone read this? I don't speak chimp

Not exactly. Plus my dad as a slightly asianish eyes but they're green. I got an Asian vibe goin

how about barefoot?

Attached: 1466456399170.jpg (1197x1228, 743K)

Great, a wild aussie starts his friday

You do realize that biologically speaking the opposite of a mutt is an inbred.

Attached: DalHyzgUwAAdCy6.jpg (577x1024, 39K)

what the fuck man

Absolutely SEETHING.

I like the ass more than the feet.

They should mix with the portuguese.

Same as flip flops. Fine in the right situations.

The worst footfags of all are the ones who love dirty feet and get women to walk around barefoot in stores or on filthy city sidewalks barefoot.

you can also be an inbred mutt.
like you, for instance

it's not

Fuck off. Australia isn't even a real place

stfu

YOURE ALL RACIST TRASH. NOBODY WILL LOVE YOU.

I have an Egyptian friend . He's very tan skinned , curly hair and all. He married an argentinian woman and his son had blonde hair blue eyes. Genetics is weird

Depends on how mutt the mutt is
If it's a multiple ethnicity mutt, then sterilization is the only choice. But a white/white mutt can breed with other white mutts

damn shame she isn't pregnant, nursing her offspring.

Fuck off you faggot. We already have a country of mutts, and we are going to protect it

>that roastie on the left jealous about the /thiccness/

She looks a little turned on, tbqh

Attached: 9000A935-8463-4FAF-BE5F-F79CF5304D7F.jpg (460x444, 47K)

How about you don't breed at all because you're clearly fucking autistic?

>soibot

>mutt ethnostate

I don't think mulattoes and castizos are the same people, but whatever.

maybe she ovulates

this

>gay

Implying OP example would stand out here.

Attached: HJS3.jpg (640x960, 69K)

if you whites were so great you wouldnt be so cucked today.

judge the heart of a man before anything else.

the problem with retards like you is that you only look at the lowest level, and at best, a retard white will breed with another retard white, completely disregarding what really matters.

Attached: 26168871_1975377646118094_4971833922604299145_n.jpg (654x960, 66K)