Have a daughter lmao

Just redpill her lmao

Attached: 20190110_204942.png (695x891, 203K)

When will you people learn that whether its a cop, a nigger on wellfare, a judge, a beaurocrat, or any federal job, they are just parasites on a middle class. They vote for their interests to remain a parasite eternally or until the host collapses. When you go out into public, realize these people arent your friends, they are the enemy. These people would steal from you and your family to pay their paychecks with glee on their faces, because they are not americans, they are traitorous parasites that need to be violently and painfully removed.

Attached: 1463481766130.jpg (517x630, 76K)

dumb twat daughter deserves to be disowned.

I hate modern woman.

its ok to disagree with your father, even if you are leftist autist cunt, but demeaning your own father on twitter for likes? how low can leftist get. lol

Yo what's her addy. Lemme holla at her real quick

gf's 8 year old daughter called me a racist the other night, I just laughed.

Kill yourself leaf, stay busy becoming Venezuela.

wrong thread

>being with single mothers
that pussy better be worth it

they're targeting the children.

lmao

Attached: 1546805539495.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

Attached: c1e65b641b4cc872795b9882b000a596.jpg (612x612, 69K)

Kinds are so stupid lol

>Dating a single mother
>In 2019
Consider suicide

who's she

The dad sounds like a sperg.
No wonder his daughter ended up self-hating.

I would disown her. I'm not racist but I know that I'm white and deserve to exist for other reasons than to hate being white. He failed her in years 6-9. It is his own fault.

>dating a single mother

Attached: 12435356344646.png (230x282, 79K)

Fuck you fatty

Nice cope Ahmed. Everyone in the world thinks white women are best waifu.

Enjoy raising and paying for another man's daughter who doesn't even like you.

a bunch of people clapping and cheering just flew over my house

Attached: 1512700309821.png (457x414, 424K)

she clearly wants the bbc
whiteboi btfo

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

the reality is that the black man is superior, more masculine. That is why wh*Te women like us.

what kind of manchild would sit his daughter down out of nowhere and ask her that? judging by her reaction, he never once mentioned his views to her before. what a retard. it's a stupid question anyway, but especially if you hid your views your entire life like a pussy.

don't send her to a public school

>let your daughter be raised on pop media and the internet and liberal college
>redpill her when shes 20
yeah, no thats not how it works.

fucking cringe.

yea i know. i just like how many (You)s this picture is generating

Attached: thasrite.jpg (530x523, 51K)

Attached: niggerbar.jpg (495x493, 52K)

Right just like these two faggots who ended up getting married

Attached: AFDF0CE4-3D17-4BF3-BCB7-8EC8065910DE.jpg (625x474, 81K)

>ID
>BOT

Attached: 1529664923917.gif (653x800, 762K)

>dont make any effort to educate your daughter as shes growing up on the reality of race, jewish influence in media, degeneration of societal norms

wow who would have known not raising your kids leads to undesirable outcomes

My daughter sends me texts that only say stuff like “hey nigger I want Taco Bell”

Yup. Just fucking redpill them. My girlfriend was a lot more liberal, but I have been redpilling her slowly. I remember she was telling me about a powerpoint presentation she had made about Mengele and how evil nazis were. So after a few months of redpilling we were talking about something and I asked her "What is something you are really grateful for?" and the first thing she said is "I am grateful that I am white". And she also imidiately notices articles written by bergs and steins. Lots more work to be done tho...

and you trade it for feet pics?

btw save these texts in case she goes through an SJW phase in college and tries to ruin you with something you said

>boomers going full "if you aren't proud to be white you are a racist"

I still hate them for letting the country get pozzed, but if the old fucks unite and remove taco before they die I'll be happy.

C U C K
U U
C C
K K

If you really love her, you'll let her fufill her ultimate fantasy....BBC. Just once.

>btw save these texts in case she goes through an SJW phase in college and tries to ruin you with something you said

Pretty sad that this is some legitimately good advice.

Tell her all the cool kids are racists. Guarantee she'll shouting nigger the next day. Women love doing whatever is fashionable, regardless of the morality of it.

>Girl with daddy issues ends up being art-hoe thot that types in all lowercase and has the same personality as every other boring whore out there

Wow, who would have guessed?

>white women like black men
The statistics shown above are from OKCupid which is saturated with liberal women. Despite that, all women, not just white women, prefer white men.

Attached: 1531410909708.png (1187x757, 230K)

Back in the late 90's in high school, we had to watch a video about poo in loo's. They were shitting everywhere and rubbing cow piss on themselves. I yelled out how nasty they are and my teacher stopped the video and lectured me in front of the entire class about how that is just their culture. I can't even imagine the post 9/11 pro islam horseshit they teach in school now. All public education should end. Those out of work teachers can learn to code and move into another profession.

Oh no. She studies medicine. She knows that negroes are inferior. I don't have to worry about that.

Someone tell her to go fuck lots of niggers and get aids

This was a good post in the other thread
Not so much in this one

He is obviously trying to bang the daughter

>being proud of your race

Are you also proud of having ten fingers, two eyes or a nose while you're at it? Thinking shit you were born with are achievements is why you're living in a basement spouting memes.

Addendum: If you're ashamed of your race, you're even fucking stupider.

>don't be proud of who you are
Good goy. Don't you know this conversation is only possible because of the oppression of the natives?

dont put your kids through public school

>not being proud that you have fully functioning hands, eyes and nose
God you hate yourself. YOu must think people in wheelchairs can get up all by themselves don't you ;)

Doubt that's Michelle. Her arms are bigger and shoulders are more broad.

Right, because you can't be proud of your actual achievements if you're not proud of an accident of nature.

>Work 60 hour weeks for 18 years and deny yourself many pleasures/vices in order to give your daughter a good life and send her to a good University
>She comes back with short hair and a tattoo
>Claims her childh was only good because of privilege
>Gets angry at you when you don't agree with her and shames you on social media

Attached: 1545095628266.jpg (250x180, 4K)

>1 post by this ID

the eternal leaf strikes again

Attached: retarded.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

>not being proud in your luck to be normal.
OH NO SPAGHETTIOS

Why are you raising another male's kids?In the wild, lions kill the cubs of the single mother/female.

>DECENT HUMAN BEING
>aka a liberal
I hate these fucking people

My Niece and Nephew (6 and 7) came up to me once and said "White people are the most racist people on the planet" and I got really mad and started shaking them asking who told them that and they wouldn't say. Either it was their retard classmates or the youtubers they listen to, my bet is the youtubers. Youtubers are raising todays kids and no one is batting an eye to this. If you have kids and let a tablet babysit them, KYS.

Do you laugh when she calls you a cuck too?

Ya, it's not that hard. Mine has unironically become over the top like murdoch chan and I'm like fucking chill out, damn. She has, btw, she actually gets off on the fact that we have to hide our power levels.

just make them watch pewdiepie
he will redpill them for you
>i got really mad and started shaking them
jesus christ control yourself they're kids you fucking mong

Nice copy pasta faggot.

why would it matter if it was copypasta you fucking nigger retard?

(((Greene)))

Stop spamming threads with this copypasta you fucking aspie

Why would he want to bang a niglet?

Bitch, the white race has done more to bring this world to the point where I enjoy it than literally any other on earth.

Attached: ThankWP.jpg (800x1554, 242K)

Lol stay out of my room, i don't want a racist in here

Shit image, no human being is below the height of 2 meters.

Her name is Rain, she was a lost cause to begin with.

Also (((greene)))

and women wonder why all throughout history they had little-to-no rights, and why Eve is blamed for getting evicted from Eden.

>things that happened

First of all, this shit didn't happen. Second of all, it's his fault she's like this. He failed her. He did not take the lead in his home and let his wife and daughter slip through his cucked fingers.

Why the long face?

My wife's son hates my whiteness also as it triggers the trauma of slavery

Attached: 1546959262763m.jpg (1024x651, 66K)

Bitch nigger, should I be proud of my height? Me, my dad, and three uncles are all over 6'-4", I'm proud as fuck when we get together. Feels goodman.
Also proud of my intellect, I came from sone smart whities.
Must suck to be a five foot nothing niggerfaggot leaf.

Mine is similar, but she hasn't learned to hide her power level yet, because she talks too much (Italian). She's full tilt gas the kikes, I love it.

> 2010 - less than 1 billion population

Attached: 35201020-B05F-4B84-B61B-B2C56EA07B89.jpg (293x326, 10K)

that's what you get for not dominating the mother of your children
there is no other way

Attached: 1474288206190.jpg (1048x684, 117K)

she is disowning herself by disavowing her own race which of course includes her ancestors

Attached: 1486786271973.jpg (800x460, 102K)