Why are black females so aggressive towards white females?

Why black females often bully white girls in schools and attacking them on the streets?
It seems like they are naturally willing to dominate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCBKmD__-Dw

Attached: 7A7EIGX.jpg (1280x1912, 161K)

When will you people learn that whether its a cop, a nigger on wellfare, a judge, a beaurocrat, or any federal job, they are just parasites on a middle class. They vote for their interests to remain a parasite eternally or until the host collapses. When you go out into public, realize these people arent your friends, they are the enemy. These people would steal from you and your family to pay their paychecks with glee on their faces, because they are not americans, they are traitorous parasites that need to be violently and painfully removed.

Attached: 0SWfFM.jpg (500x387, 43K)

one is the most desired, the other is disgusting to 99.9% of humans

also niggers are naturally agressive and have very low iq

Because black females are horrible, and black males know this. So black men chase white women instead and black black women insane with jealousy

Same shit happens here with maoris

Because they can sense that black womb is more fertile and more suited for white mans seed. Knocking out the competition so to say

Attached: 1524859857527.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

They're angry because of their kinky hair that they really hate, and when they see women with smooth hair, they lose their shit.

They hate everything including each other

Attached: s-l225.jpg (174x225, 12K)

My fetish is a white and black girl fighting over me. The black girl wins and we fuck hard as hell, jungle style.

>Parasite

You retards literally bought them from Africa and killed the guy who wanted to ship them back

Its more like drugs that you people consume then pretend that you dislike

This
It's all superior black female genetics

Attached: 1547154890532.jpg (500x630, 25K)

Simple, because they're niggers.

Attached: Niggers girls attack white girls.webm (270x480, 2.27M)

Because they know every male wants to fuck and impregnate white pussy.
And only top tier nigger bitches get treated the same.
It' just typical female jelousy.

Straight hair envy.

Attached: 1503566914756.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Black females are more hypersexual due to their primitive mind. They always compete with and dominate other females fo

Attached: 1470976393077.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

Attached: Nigger Girl Attack White Woman.webm (344x472, 1.48M)

diamonds

They always seek to compete with and dominate other females for potential male mates

Niggerettes are jealous of white women because they, like all women, naturally crave white cock. They see white women as their biggest competition so they use their brutish nature. This is a well established fact proven by dozens of research studies, unlike the inverse which is pushed by Jews to destabilize society and keep whites and niggers in opposition. They want the superior seed of the white man to colonize and thus civilize their offspring.

what kind of orcs would attack a cute little asian girl? monsters.

Attached: 1541982238256.webm (720x1280, 2.74M)

because white men made life hard for them

J E A L O U S Y
anybody with a black woman is suicidal
You are literally asking for death if you're with a black woman

I HATE FUCKING NIGGGGGGERS

Attached: Nigglets attack White Girl.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Because blacks are aggressive animals and black women are the least feminine on the planet

it wasn't whites that brought the slaves over here, it was the sandpeepo. but you already knew that, based Palestinian genocider

Attached: 1547006279009.jpg (1920x2715, 510K)

KEK at the comments section
>Black people disgust me. Animals with low IQ and violent impulses
Pic related is the seething response

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-203717_YouTube.jpg (1080x2220, 556K)

You do realize the only reason black on white violence videos are overrepresented is because of socioeconomic reasons, right? Black people can not afford camera phones to film when they are being assaulted by racists which is a fear they have to live with every single day of their lives. Posting these videos as if it proves something just shows how biased and ignorant you really are. It's embarrassing.

The greatest tragedy of modern time for negresses was abolition. A black woman is only content with life when white mans seed drips from her tight ebony pussy down her leg while she is doing household chores.

Attached: 1531779909160.jpg (600x588, 53K)

Why do you think it's racially motivated? They are girls, girls fight all the fucking time.

womp womp

what? blacks film their own black on black fights more than any whites film

The niggers need to be beat the fuck up

Because nigger go for white women.

Attached: f48b3418f548407fc5b43b2cfec85f2d7f4f5e892f8c1a5aed7deab1fea0dae3.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

No that would be your people kike. No one likes you or believes shit you say skinbag. Now kindly fuck off.

Sending your white kids to a black school is child abuse. These attacks are depressingly common.

If whites treated niggers like this, even for a day, it would be national news and a problem that needs to be immediately fixed.

Attached: 1543339510308.png (678x485, 20K)

They're jealous of white beauty.

Fucking loser. Probably has a Mummy who neglected you.

This is also the evolutionary reason why black women often display more pronounced sexual characteristics such as larger asses (for attracting male mates) and wider hips (to make child birth easier)

They hate on white beauty, especially the long silky hair white woman have.

Black woman don’t really have wide hips. Most of them look like apes. Wide on top and straight bottom but the do have big nasty asses

I went to a school where the Philippines girl bullied the only black girl.

This. Not much more to be said.

They're naturally aggressive and overall disgusting. I'd be jealous, too.

Attached: 1545420274959.jpg (640x960, 59K)

This is really it. When you mix their envy with high testosterone and zero impulse control you get what you see in these clips.

Attached: 1544559725925.jpg (1116x940, 412K)

That’s ass injections dick head. You fags can’t even tell the difference haha

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS!!

>this kills the nog

most delectable shitpost user. i quite enjoyed reading that.

Attached: 1542546284404.jpg (500x334, 42K)

>memeflag
>nigger bait

Sage it

even the N.american breed of nigger, (most domesticated) is still half feral and only 4-5 generations from living in tree nests

Jealousy.
All women hate each other, but the hatred a woman feels toward another woman that is more attractive than her is something men can not fathom. This hatred scales exponentially the greater the disparity is.
As a prime negress specimen can only rate at most as a 7/10 on the white scale, this naturally leads to negresses being very hostile towards white women.

Cause they're niggers.

Because black women want BBC for themselves but unfortunately BBC plumbers are too busy cleaning white pipes.

U mad bro?

If a white woman is a whore & burns coal, she deserves to be beaten up by a bunch of sheboons

This is spam at this point

Black women should be given the opportunity to be enslaved again. They can live on a White household, doing chores, and in exchange they get housed, fed and BRED by her White master.

Because the white girls have easier access to a steady provider?

my sides kek.

the first triggered nigger

Attached: Zeurpiet.jpg (373x521, 35K)

man of taste

>nigger whale attacks white whale

Sweden....q.e.d

North Africa should be included in that pic considering Carthage among others used to be a thing back in the day

Now if they can fix the skull and skin color they'll be in business.

Breed them with white seed and you get cute mulattas that have white face features, a high sex drive, fertile wombs and black womens bodies.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-07 Instagram.png (614x765, 585K)

>black womens bodies
80% of black women are obese. Maybe it is for the best after all if Russia re-conquers you savages.

It's almost like the majority of blacks (and whites at this point) have a "fuuuug u gattin mine" mindset.

This is the weakest fucking insult I have read in 7 years of Jow Forums. Maybe you should go back to your friends at plebbit.

Attached: 1522670409641.jpg (1094x1196, 133K)

White women are so bluepilled I think it’s good that negreeses beat them. They have to realize their safety is provided to them by white men alone.

>BASED PHONEFAG

god damn that's one fine mutt

don't forget the feet
black women have horrendous looking feet

I was fucking with a black grill. She was riding dick so violently I was more scared than excited, I was afraid dick would slip out and bend.

>7 years on Jow Forums
>lives in Estonia
You are envied by none.

Maoris and Somoans are insane and will throw down instantly over the slightest perceived insult. Are their linebacker women ignored in NZ?

Jelly, just like nigger males

Remember. The greatest crime you could ever commit against the black community is to fall in love with, marry, and produce a large family with the few women they have with S-tier looks.

Attached: 1547027070361.webm (640x800, 840K)

Black women are just better than white women.

Also come to our daily thread on r9k , for incels and robots trying to get black gfs. Always good tips and discussions and black girls are very open to date robots and poltards as long as you arent fat and not super autistic. We at r9k have given up on low level white girls and are embracing the very sweet and caring black girls. They are actually pretty awesome compared to black men.

Attached: BB91A687-292A-45F3-828A-AFD7F0EB7829.jpg (1080x1082, 104K)

reminder: American niggers are the end result of bleaching
if you do not want that outcome, avoid bleaching purebloods

Attached: 23andme_by_state.png (960x960, 282K)

>killed the guy who wanted to ship them back

Name of this guy.

Black female here. I'm not aggressive towards anyone, but I see black females be not really aggressive (though that happens a lot) just condescending. I feel it's out of jealousy. When you spend hours and hours to make your hair look good and a white girl spends like 10 minutes and their hair looks 10 times as better than yours, it's understandable why black females can be jealous. It's also just the whites vs blacks thing.

tl;Dr same reason why you guys resent black dudes

Lmao black dudes are sort of jealous of white guys. Especially when white men date black women, that drives them insane

Why do black girls act different to white men compared to black men. All black girls i talk to have their guard down and pretty sweet, but say a black friend or coworker goes talk to her her tune kinda changes and is aggressive. Also please come to our r9k threads to give us tips and insight on dating and wooing black girls.

Also any tips you can give me for black girls as a white male?

Thank you

When will we unite to rid ourselves of these...things?

women who try to seduce men with their tits and ass are shallow gold diggers

> it's understandable why black females can be jealous.
How is that understandable, you stupid monkey? I guess in your chimp mind attacking out of jealousy is "understandable." Holy shit kys.
>same reason why you guys resent black dudes
Nobody resents male niggers.

He's talking about Lincoln.
Some non-southerners like to pretend that they weren't actually brainwashed into thinking the north was right in the civil war, so they try to retcon Lincoln into being a nigger hater who wanted to ship them all back to Africa.

These same non-southerners are people who believe in things like the deep state, a faked moon landing, flat earth, vishnu hitler did nothing wrong, etc. I'm not sure if they're just idiots or if they're genuinely unaware of how brainwashed they were as a child on this subject.

Attached: 1474935892720.jpg (611x423, 98K)

They should focus on other areas instead of getting nasty. Lift some weights. Optimize the build. Being the prettiest princess at the ball isn't the only measure of attractiveness. Some guys really appreciate girls who look like they can handle themselves.

>muh hair
stop conforming to white beauty standards and just leave it natural you cuck

>yes i know it's bait

White man who only dates black women but is actually pretty racist AMA

Not an autist or incel.

Attached: IMG_0276.jpg (360x294, 22K)

Nah, there are a handful of people who actually buy into the 'black men are stealing all the white women' meme Anglin's boys keep pushing.

Just because the meme's bullshit doesn't mean nobody's fallen for it!

Story? Did anyone help her?

There's a difference between seduction and showing it off because you know the person likes it. That said, the girl I posted really should focus on toning that ass before it turns into oatmeal.

Who is behind all this wmbf shilling these past few months? It started around September/October of last year and hasn't let up since. And it seems to be working on a lot of people here.

If you want half-black children, then by all means, proceed. Guess what: the vast majority of them look black and identify as black. Go father the next Colin Kaepernick or Shaun King if you want.

>tl;Dr same reason why you guys resent black dudes
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. vast majority of negro males are either skinnyfat manlets or just flat out lardasses. I'd literally make you mine ;)

Attached: 1528579792386.jpg (540x720, 61K)

This.

That's part of the allure. Black women have had their DNA written to submit to white me. We did by the whip for hundreds of years. Now they just submit out of instinct. It's so hot how they treat non white men and then come cuddle up in my arms. Love having a cute little black girl to protect.

Attached: IMG_0260.jpg (750x507, 49K)

I like your frizzy hair It makes me extremely hard, stop destroying the things I adore about negresses and embrace it.

Attached: 1547011965190.jpg (270x344, 13K)

>Who is behind all this wmbf shilling these past few months?
Well, the bmwf posts are actually part of some KKK/Stormfront shit, so I'd imagine these are coming from whoever doesn't like them. Potentially just to piss them off.

>who is behind it
Jow Forums has always been a negress loving board from the beginning newfag.

Attached: 1546768854419.gif (775x510, 824K)

based hans

Because they resent the competition and know that even black dudes will take a fat 3 white blond over an 8 black women. No matter how much black chicks pretend to get along with white chicks, inside they seethe. This dynamic is useful.

It's probably because you're a stranger and people typically talk differently to strangers than their friends. Or maybe they just like you, you never know.

Yeah don't really want to go to r9k but the best advice I can give is take care of yourself, look nice, be a decent human being, go out there and talk to girls. It's that easy. Women do not have super high standards like you guys think . If it's black girls, personally I think you should stay away from the ones in the hood. I'm sure there's decent girls there but they tend to like black men only.

Slave Play, do you do it? Do they really like it? Do you call them a nigger without their consent? Do they really like it?

Zoophiliac