Build the Wall GofundMe Refunds

AHAHahhahahahashahahahaha
businessinsider.com/gofundme-refunding-donations-build-the-wall-fundraiser-2019-1?utm_source=reddit.com
jesus christ anything you assholes touch literally falls apart in epic proportions.
how do you faggots take losing all the time so well?

Attached: file.png (1433x801, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/424860-veteran-behind-gofundme-for-trumps-wall-allegedly-pocketed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Incel

Mexico is paying for the wall now. Many times over. Learn to economics. We get the wall AND keep our money. Mexico has been ripping us off in trade. No more. Now they will pay for the wall.

Attached: xssc136nmpw11.jpg (527x1408, 99K)

Then why are you in a shutdown for 5 billion?

It was a pipe dream, but it was nice to see people cared enough to at least try. It was good for morale

Imagine my shock.

>source=reddit.com
KYS nigger

Attached: 98364753423948234.jpg (1486x1189, 301K)

>Fundraiser gets $20 mil in a month, nice
>Attracts public attention to need for wall, great
>Everyone who donated gets a refund, excellent
Literally nothing to be mad about.

Non essential, nigger.
Most of thst shit ain't coming back.

Becuqse fuck the dems. Mexico is paying a very slow rate in many different ways. The dems needs to pay. And to be honest no good citizen relies on the government. No hard working decent American relies on the govemrent. This shut down only really effects leachers and dems

>implying the Jews didnt do this thru levers and pulleys

Thanks for ruining a perfectly nice thing you shill whores, all that had been was good intentions but you fags had to stick and bury the idea so that it would die, only to then come on Jow Forums and blame us for this turn of events

Oh well my life is great and yours consists of shilling on Jow Forums so i win

Because someone has to foot the bill up front. And no, there never was going to be this giant-ass check written by Mexico. Lefties like to pretend there would be, in order to use it to laugh at "Drumpf" with. The wall will pay for itself over time.

>Imagine my shock.
I dont care what it costs, BUILD IT.
STOP WELFARE
STOP WIC
STOP IMMIGRATION

>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

What happens to the taxes of the people who had donated?
Did we just find a new way to launder money?

I didn’t donate to it. If any thing it served a political purpose. Trump is now dedicating the year to getting done despite democrats.

so that's 15 billion less than the newest aid package for Israel

That's not what an American woman looks like. This is a typical American woman.

Attached: American woman.jpg (270x480, 27K)

Remember when they were claiming it would be $100m within a few days, and $1b by the 30 day mark?

Fucking imbeciles.

Wait 5 billion doubled is 20 billion? Wouldnt it just be 10?

Who runs GoFundMe ??

Make up your fucking minds.

Mexico is paying for the wall.
I never said Mexico would pay for the wall.
Mexico will make a one-time payment of $5b-$10b.
The Mexico payment was just a metaphor.
Mexico will pay for the wall through the new NAFTA agreement.
Mexico will not pay for the fucking wall.
Mexico will pay.
Mexico will pay through trade deals.
I never said Mexico would pay.
Mexico will pay one way or another.
Mexico will pay us back after the taxpayers pay for the wall.

Sounds legit...

Is this the HAPPENING the guy was talking about in the update?

>"we have all come to the conclusion that the federal government won't be able to accept our donations anytime soon"
>He also introduced a new 501(c)(4) non-profit Florida Corporation named "We Build the Wall, Inc.," where donors can redirect their refunds to if they still wish for their money to be used, in one way or another, to build a wall.
>In the update, Kolfage said the group "is highly confident" that it can complete "significant segments of the wall in less time, and for far less money, than the federal government, while meeting or exceeding all required regulatory, engineering, and environmental specifications."
So, now it's gonna be better, faster, and cheaper. Sweet.

Many such cases.
t. Califag

itt delusional idiots who still rock themselves to sleep whispering that mexico is still somehow paying for the wall despite it literally being a line-item in our new budget...

Why do shitlibs treat the "and Mexico will pay for it line" line as the rhetorical cake, rather than the rhetorical icing on the cake?

because its was so absurd from the beginning yet somehow is still the rallying cry for most boomers

Damn Trump supporters will have to accept winning superbly instead of winning spectacularly. This is the end of Drumpf.

Attached: 478246864.jpg (350x468, 27K)

it was for the wall, not fence

4Dchess qanon pizzeria-pedo flatearth chess confirmed

>trump cant get funding despite controling all branches of government
>some con man creates gofundme and Jow Forums piles in donating because itll bring libtears
>money gets refunded and nothing will be accomplish

>still think you are winning

>Mexico has been ripping us off in trade
They don't have anything to trade, retard.

The point of it was to annoy subhumans like you. Mission accomplished I'd say.

>reddit
You must go back. This is a slide threa.
S A G E

no... it wasnt. thats just what your falling back to now because it utterly failed.
you faggots cant take defeat like men and instead just try to play it off like this was all part of your plan
this aint 4d chess
this aint checkers
you guys are still retards

>always about notoriety and raising profile for public support of the wall
>never about directly funding it, which has been acknowledged as impossible since the start
>notoriety achieved, public profile raised
>wall imminent as base consolidates behind trump
>refunds issued
>this means you lost

Attached: 23523523523.gif (500x213, 883K)

>pretending like Jow Forums isnt half t_D retards

>US taxpayers paying for a call
>this means we all lost
you are a brainlet

Whether it was planned or not doesn't mean it isn't good for us.

Now the few democrats who pay taxes are going to help pay for it too.

>what is new york and california, the #1 and #3 largest contributors of tax revenue

See if illegal immigrants use mortars we can just shoot them for committing terrorist attacks due to being miles from Mexican civilization unlike Israel's wall.

Generally i would consider it a bad thing if our most patriotic americans had to pay a lot of money towards something that everyone should be paying for(the national defense).

You're just mad you didn't get another free ride on the republicans' dime.

>California is a person

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

they are blue states you fucktard... dems pay more in taxes beause we generally make more htan you inbred idiots

>if a state votes blue, it means the wealth earning people in the state vote blue
it's almost like you have no idea how voting even works.

>Carranza
sounds like a fucking sauce brand

Attached: 1506359158287.jpg (500x500, 199K)

The $5 billion was a major compromise and only covers a portion of the entire project. The wall was going to be $10+ billion according to Trump's numbers but the DHS assessment say closer to $20+ billion.

Attached: 723478234.jpg (1468x1189, 233K)

True. Talk about milking the retarded lefty MSM.

I know.

>Gov: We don't have the money to spend on US border security!!!
>Gov: We are signing a $38 billion US taxpayer funded military aid package to Israel.
>user: I though you said you didn't have the money?
>Gov: We always make room in the budget to send billions to Israel.

Attached: 298456465.jpg (1203x1189, 278K)

Millions of dollars worth of pro wall publicity, paid for by the MSM. Lefties BTFO.

Notice a lot of slide threads to draw attention from the fact that Syria is being resolved AS WE SPEAK.

Attached: __kiryuuin_satsuki_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_megumi_cv__sample-ff9582e88fa9c9f73e89fc8dd469c4f4.jpg (850x1100, 363K)

you are fucking dilusional and brain dead to think that Syria is being 'resolved'

China uses Mexico as a vessel state to avoid tariffs and taxes by talking advantage of NAFTA.

>apply tariffs to imports from Mexico
>that US consumers will pay
>lol Mexico is paying

Attached: 1542227490126.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Guess I get my money back. Fucking lame

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-015844.png (720x1440, 436K)

Attached: qwXZCFU78B8ucBFW.jpg (755x754, 163K)

>Apply tariffs to Mexican Made Goods so they have to compete on a level playing field with equivalently priced American goods
>People will still buy Mexican goods
That's not how this works, user.

Attached: Danger-MIM.jpg (300x235, 39K)

Yeah, Idk what op is talking about. Did anyone really think the U.S government was gonna build the wall with money from a gofundme? It was more of a call to action than a serious fundraiser.

What the fuck gives gofundme the right to refund everything?

I honestly wonder how crazy the media would get if there was a president who wanted to 100% stop every cent from going to Israel. They just started looking at foreign aid and cutting it before finally saying they don't want to give the Jews any coin.

No more wall debate cancer. The wall is coming one way or another soon. Salt is coming soon my friends. Don't engage anymore. Its time to move on to greater things.

this is illegal @dannyocoulson can help

As you know that is not going to happen.

Attached: 6675155731196.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

It objectively is. We're withdrawing, your mercenary friends in Al-Nusra and ISIS are being butchered to the last man, and the Lion of Damascus will rule for a thousand years.

Syria is over. Trump has defeated the Neocon war machine.

Attached: Ozenposting.jpg (241x473, 22K)

Yeah, I don't think anyone ever will but could you just imagine?
>"Impeach John for antisemitism!"
>Constant news stories about how he once went to an IHOP a klansman also visited at one point in time
>Multiple articles by every single news outlet about how we have to give out shekels to israel, without giving a valid reason

No, we are not paying for the wall. You think with the new trade agreemen but that money goes to the companies. Since your president enforced lower taxes for them, they are not returning that money to goverment. Besides, all our compatriots are working hard there and sending dollars back to Mexico.

LOL

if they are refunding full amount they cover all costs
that must have been really tough decision for (((them)))

When you faggots get a GoFundMe for a single payer healthcare system that's half as successful as the one for The Wall I might pretend to give a shit.

Attached: dw.png (400x400, 214K)

just don't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes!

lol, now they are starting their own company.

Probably an outdated version of wordpress. We'll see how long that lasts.

Attached: cropped-2019WBTW_LNDSCP_1.png (450x126, 13K)

to starve out federal workers because they are a parasite on the middle class
fuck you niggers

Did you get a refund from Bernie?

You know he didn't mean they would cut a check, you disingenuous faggot.

Just my Soros check. It was in bolivar so I'm a billionaire.

Fake news
The plan has been placed in the hands of the people not the government 70% has already converted to the new plan.

Eat a cock shill your done

Even if we lose 30% by being 55% more efficient we succeed more
Kys

Veteran behind GoFundMe for Trump's wall allegedly pocketed money meant for wounded veterans
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/424860-veteran-behind-gofundme-for-trumps-wall-allegedly-pocketed

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah!

>if you're paying for the burger, then why is visa paying the restaurant?

This was great for optics though. It was never going to build the wall, but it broke go-fund me records discounting that inflated me-too lawyer horseshit.

>shills set up a gofundme for the wall
>post it on Jow Forums
>guys look he's a veteran and everything
>intentionally scam people
>it gets shut down
>guys look you failed
No one on Jow Forums donated to that shit. Only retarded boomers did.
No anons would donate unless Donald Trump himself endorsed it.
Anyone that claims otherwise is a shill, no exceptions.

Attached: 1547170395948.png (1180x842, 246K)

OMG

no, that still has #1

Lose? This shit is what redpills the masses. That the fascist left has overrun corporate America.

Keep telling yourself that, make sure you buy another Trump Maga hat

I thought it was a scam? Refunds prove that it’s not a scam. Silly goose.

Is that why your trade deficit with China has increased despite tariffs?

>the fascist left
that you could type that with a straight face speaks volumes of the stupidity that is overrunning America and the world.
Everyone right of Chomsky needs to be euthanized and mulched.