There is a subset of feminism (mostly dykes I assume) that hates men so much that they consider trannys to be...

there is a subset of feminism (mostly dykes I assume) that hates men so much that they consider trannys to be misogynist?

It's hilarious, pic related

Attached: wew2.jpg (317x568, 52K)

Attached: wew3.jpg (960x900, 78K)

doesnt south korea have the really militant, lunatic femanists? people used to say SK was a test bed for the west

Attached: wew4.jpg (1041x507, 73K)

It's funny how radically different ideologies reach the same conclusion for totally different reasons

do they hate trannies with the same amount of vitriol? It's amazing the shit they get away with on le rebbit

Attached: wew6.png (1105x448, 61K)

terfs are based.

Attached: wew7.png (1087x787, 126K)

Most normal ppl consider transfreaks mysogynist

Attached: wew8.png (1217x727, 82K)

The fact that they’re feminists is irrelevant.
Their attitude towards trannies is reasonable. If I were a woman I’d be pissed off at men pretending they were the same as me the same as women pretending to be men pisses me off now. Except they have the added shit that these men are a danger to them in their private spaces.

A non-feminist woman with a clear mind would have the exact same opinion.

>mtf trans is a threat to feminist sage spaces
Fucking lolololol. Is r/CG /oursub/?

This is a perfect example of why plebbit and similar sites are societal poison. Try creating that exact thread under a right wing banner, word for word, and see how quickly it ends up at the top of vox as proof trump is literally Hitler

well it becomes relevant when you realize they only hate trannies because they're men. And then they start bitching about the patriarchy, etc.

"MTF is misogyny and the idea of trans identity cannot exist without it"

is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Half the posts look like they come from r/Naxigasthekikes. But these dykes are untouchable because obviously the mods are all dykes and no outsiders try to fuck with them because then they get called sexist.

i unironically agree with those dykes. that having been said, im pretty pro misogyny. still hate fags. it leaves me conflicted and at the same time enjoyably entertained by the conflict. i think this speaks for most of us.

Exactly. I’m convinced that left to their own devices, the left will completely destroy itself within a decade

Honestly?
I much prefer the TERF style feminists to the prog feminists.
Neither are good but the TERFs are a self-solving problem. They just decline into bitter cat ladies.
The prog feminists are promoting sexual degeneracy and Islam etc etc.

Yeah I agree, I'd rather hang out with a bunch of terf dykes, they sound like a hoot.

It's almost like a group of gay guys sitting around and being "allowed" to rag on niggers are day because nigs fag bash so much. So the gays can claim victim statues and they say "I hope all coons get lynched"

> a subset
oh poor sad leaf, you need to get out of the house more. most of the feminism movement does not recognize transgenders as anything. they're not "real women" and a treated as poorly as men (f->m or m->f)

my old roommate was the progressive type of feminist so that's mostly what I've been exposed to. She probably thinks terfs are big meanie heads.

at least TERFs agree with the rest of the redpilled people that transgenders are mentally ill. Best bet for us is to shill hard for them, and then let them kill off the part of the movement that disagrees with them when they acquire power. Don't agree with feminists, period, but better to solve one problem and then deal with the next rather than dealing with 2 at once.

Thet are misogynist. They hate women so much they'd rather take over the gender because "muh leh male brain make me a better women" leaf why are you defending trannys. You need to get bent faggot

I'm not you victim of burger education, I'm just pointing it out and how hilarious it is.

No, your flag is hilarious. Your OP was an attempt to shame women for trying to stand up for their own gender. You're indirectly supporting trannys by trying to blast terfs. And terfs are /ourgals/ as we both have a common enemy. You can fight with feminists after the trannys are dead

I like where your head is at. Let it gain traction, linked to all kinds of blogs, then edit the post with a link to the TERF sub post, word for word.

Fuck yes. Glad someone else sees this shit. Fuck leafs.

That is a deeply dark perspective those dumb dykes hold

But still funny, its just like nigga lol you hate everything what could possibly be the issue with you to have become so automatically hateful towards all incoming streams of conscious data

Terfs are the yang to r9k's yin. They were made for each other but the jews brainwashed them into hating each other.

it's not really different reasons, but the right and TERFs think trannies are just crazy and that you can't just 'decide' to be a woman. They can just get away with it a bit more than us because people can't call them Pepe the Frog loving nazis.

>it's not really different reasons, but the right and TERFs think trannies are just crazy and that you can't just 'decide' to be a woman.

Where is the lie?

'but' was supposed to be 'both'