GoFundMe Wall Scam

>Creator of wall campaign breaks his promise and creates company to "administer" money from said campaign
>Says he will build it with his own team
>He can't build on federal land as a private company
>GoFundMe gets tired of his shit and decides to refund everyone
Raise your hand if you knew this scam would get nowhere.

Attached: wall_scam.png (618x738, 147K)

Pretty sad. And massively risky on his part. He gave out his full name, and home address while having a wife and kids, putting them in danger.

*Raises hand*

>dangerous
Oh please, libs adore this guy. He's taking trumptards money.

yea I knew it from the beginning. air force faggot involved in all kinds of foundations and shit.

dude the guy was a known shady scammer from his prior money making ventures. anyone who gave money is a fucking idiot but the muh disabled vet meme overrides the brain of tons of right wing boomer NPC's.

I bet his hot wife leaves his ass after realizing she's no longer going to be a millionaire

Did you actually believe giving millions to some random on the internet talking about funding a wall would actually do anything?

Attached: 4A46EAB9-AC5A-43F4-9C9D-571FD2A4A776.jpg (720x736, 32K)

been calling out on this jewish scheme since the 2nd thread

*Raises paw*

A majority of Jow Forums claimed it would

Haha...walltards.

*Americans

I told you gullible dumbasses.

>majority

Im talking about pissing off the Trump supporters by scamming them.

It's not the money retarded. It was the story of all the people willing to fund the wall

This is the ideal outcome though. The point of the fund was to show that right wingers are dedicated to it.

Raising 20mil in a few weeks is no joke. Conservatives got to put their money where their mouth is without having to actually pay the piper.

He actually said a few good things.
Getting a legal team to move the money to the government.
Refund if it doesn’t work out.
Gofundme holds money until government can accept it.
It didn’t end up being a scam because everyone is getting a refund. I’ll have to read up on this to see if it’s even true. Half the threads about twitter posts are fake, recently. It just seems like this guy let the fame give him delusions of grandeur.

Oh... you may have a point.
>and this is a good thing
Any future campaign will be seen with suspicion.

>Any future campaign will be seen with suspicion.
Good. They should be.

I think gofundme just proved that it's not that risky to donate for a cause you think is good.

Oh Fugg it’s real. I found a huffpaint article that I won’t post because huffpaint.
He apparently tapped a bunch of government officials into working for him, and is starting a 501(c). (Non profit company for non burgers). He thinks he can secure the land and build the wall himself.

GoFundMe said people can still donate to him directly (to his new company) so it's still risky because then there will be no guarantee of refund and certainly no guarantee of the wall ever getting built.
How th fuck does this guy thinks he can build on federal land? what about permits? and what about private lands? people will just charge whatever they want IF they want to sell.

(faggot)
(double faggot)
(faggot)
Doublefaggot OP, thank you for the input. You are right in some sense, but the lesser of you two faggots - the one I've only labeled as a regular faggot - is right. The message wasn't the fundraiser itself, but the amount the fundraiser raised - the message was the amount of people and money they would consider spent just to put towards the cause generally.

I just wanted to call people faggots, sorry. But OP is still a faggot, as per rules. No hard feelings?

i don't know much about him, except that he's a cripple.

I don't blame him for trying to do something meaningful with himself, even if it's hopeless.

Attached: schlop.webm (480x480, 2.77M)

>no longer going to be a millionaire
I'm sure they're already millionaires. He's been scamming conservative idiots for years now. This was just the most public scheme.

>Half the threads
90% of all statistics are numbers.

I was expecting it to get refunded. I thought the entire thing was a show of support, that people were willing to put their money where their mouth is

>It's not the money retarded. It was the story of all the people willing to fund the wall

Well, 20 million should cover about 3 miles of steel slat fence.
I guess people can't afford it.

330,000+ people isn't exactly a lot.

Did anyone honestly think they'd use GoFundMe money to build a wall on federal land to begin with? The right is dumber than I thought LOL.

Now imagine them holding guns