SoyBoy recovery thread

Thanks to my shit upbringing I notice I have Onions traits..
Here's a thread for alphas to help us recovering onions boys and for us to support each other in the anti onions crusade

Attached: images-6.jpg (583x526, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-t8xSdtb8Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

expose yourself to based men in old movies and TV, they will show you how it used to be

Attached: SOgtUCR.jpg (983x1305, 235K)

This.

HAHAHAHAHA

Such as?

Basically live your life like the characters played by John Wayne, Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood and be unapologetic about it. Also get in shape and make$$$ , then women are easy. Legit. Chad here

how did you type basedboy?

Attached: Hopeless.jpg (282x252, 18K)

Anything from the 60s or 70s with Sean Connery is usually a good remedy for a basedbased upbringing, Clint Eastwood too.

Attached: Clint.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

>t.leaffag

Attached: 1468920470006.jpg (2048x1365, 1.38M)

VIOLENCE IS FINE
DRINKING TO EXCESS IS FINE
NOT SAYING SORRY IS FINE
WALKING WITH GOOD POSTURE IS FINE
EYE CONTACT IS FINE

Watch Steve Mcqueen, Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Clint Eastwood, Charleton Heston, Charles Bronsan, Burt Reynolds.

Also try read, Hemingway was cool as fuck.

Just watch any decent action movie, like John Wick & The Accountant.

youtube.com/watch?v=-t8xSdtb8Yc

Wrong. There is a new, improved Alpha. Act like this and young people will see through it, sorry boomers. I may or may not be a high school fag, and that shit no longer keeps you on top. I’m working on what exactly goes into the formula, but I can promise you it IS different.

You're a fucking loser even through the internet it's obvious

Stop trying to learn manhood from internet forums and touching yourself to guys in movies just because you hate your dad

Basedboy is auto corrected to onion or something senpai
Also with these 50s men none of them really want family values

I go back a bit earlier than that. Cary Grant, Jimmy stewart. 40's and 50's

Does your 'new alpha' wear makeup and dye his hair? Skinny jeans and too much jewelry? Pluck or wax anything? No facial hair?

Hello, new fren

Thanks b

>there is a new and improved Alpha
you're just going to re-invent the supreme fedoralord, retard

Attached: 1513251463067.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

This. Only pick up artist tier faggots revere some movie actor from 60 years ago

I haven't used the word śoy ever in the chans

I wouldn’t get advice here. Just like previous post I tried to give advice and some faggot said “doesn’t work like that anymore boomer” No it always works like that

You're aan unhelpful saltlick

Op just know that the biggest Chads on this board adhere to the strength of compassion above all other forms of strength

The lesser Chads and pretenders may tear this post but read between the lines regarding the substance of compassion itself and it becomes abundantly clear

Not being a nice guy, or a white knight, or a pussy, or a player, but compassionate

Compass is in the word

I knowticed

>stop trying to learn manhood from Internet forums and touching yourself to guys in movies

That’s literally what this thread has been saying that I say is fucking retarded.

Why did you click here, huh? You have no idea what it feels like to have other men apologize for thinking they’re better than you, do you? Open your tiny mind, maybe you could learn something from people further away from dying than you, leaf boy.

Facial hair hasn't been an "alpha" thing in forever. All the male role models in my life have been clean shaven or have stubble.

Nearly every older guy in my family is/was military at some point and they've always been clean shaven except for an uncle who served in signals and had a "combat beard" on deployment, that he immediately shaved down to stubble before he got on the plane home.

we need another /sig/ thread

>onions traits...

such as?
give us the details op
you don't have bitch tits... do you?

underage b&
moooooodddddddsssss

Sucking dick is never alpha fucktard.

I'll play along. List your skills. What are you best at, worse? So we don't waste time with redundant advice. You know, nunchuk skils, bo staff skillz.

Attached: 1546440922887.png (796x588, 96K)