Whiteboi

what are you gonna do when there are 4 billion Black people in the world?

Attached: BLACKED.png (882x709, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stock up on pop-corn and watch them slaughter each other.

Let them starve

Probably stop feeding them.

Attached: zwartepieten.png (400x266, 200K)

>that day the aid stops and africa immediately reverts to pre-colonial era population with a famine of biblical proportions

Attached: 1546992649868.png (400x400, 396K)

we're about to find out how many black people whites can support, when we go over the hmp and start declining, that's how many

That's in 2100. By then, we'll have trillions of robots, of all sizes and types. We will use these robots to exterminate all inferior races.

They’ll start to starve and eat each other before that happens.

Cut all foreign aid and the whole continent of Africa will starve and experience dozens of civil wars.

>4 billion
Niggers will start to eat each other long before they reach 2 billion.

Won't happen since no country will be able to send aid to Africa in the near future because migration
also sage

>> 2100

Attached: Abortion.webm (400x226, 715K)

youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik

Yeah seriously, this is based on shit info
And completely unstable

Attached: 1547221854738.png (488x519, 42K)

Considering just black people are borderline retarded, the question is what will the handful like you, who are blessed to be sucking like a parasite off the work of your betters, going to do?

Whites and asians are your golden goose. But we can only lay guns for so many low iq freeloaders. American blacks need to go and murder all the african blacks. They are going to steal your only resource.

Provide 80th trimester abortions.

the movie idiocrazy comes to mind

Unironically this

I'm convinced African Americans would dominate the whole continent of Africa if they established a country there

waste of trips
be dead

wh*Te dogs BTFO

There will sooner be a war between the chinks and niggers, as long as whites are smart enough to hunker down and fortify

You may want to look up the history of Liberia, Chang

Laugh like fuck when you end up constantly starving and killing anything in sight as your usual MO never changes

it's over

Attached: AFR_GROWTH.png (609x303, 18K)

The more Blacks reproduce, the poorer they get.

Pray to the gods that Europe will turn hardcore rightwing before that. They're are only a threat if we keep cucking.

Attached: Abap.gif (560x238, 852K)

based

don't you worry

Attached: They-Are-Billions-1.jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

Let them starve and die of aids and ebola.

They will revert back to 68 iq within 2 generations.

lol

who gives a fuck?

When Africans were just 9% of the world, do you think they were depressed about it?

Enslave em again?

i'll be laughing my ass off watching niggers
eating their sons and daughters, that'll teach
you to breed like beasts.

Attached: 3554.jpg (960x960, 243K)

"It's over" he said, failing to realize that their population growth was fueled by vast stores of white guilt and intelligence

Why should i do something? Don't give them food, they starve and won't be 4 billion.

Sell chicken and then employ them to take Care of my pool.

Why is Asia missing from the graph?

purge

An average IQ of 90 in the West? It might happen sooner than you think.

Attached: Smut.png (870x332, 13K)

exactly
shit graph

-_-

You know these cultures have crazy high birth rates because infant mortality is so high, right?

I think we'll see a republication of the Black Death.

None can know the future though. :/

Attached: 1528910793962.jpg (960x942, 71K)

>what are you gonna do when there are 4 billion Black people in the world?

Maybe we should quit feeding them, uh?

rat poison in water supply

Imagine if you could just see Africa when all the aid is cut off.

Like imagine flying a drone high above townships and the like and seeing them go ham on one another.

Attached: 1359469169381.jpg (598x486, 32K)

You are not a nigger you mentally ill t*rkroach

Attached: 1540048254970.jpg (540x960, 61K)

When there's three billion bleepers hopefully they'll be contained somewhere that they can't hurt themselves or others... Unlike now...

There's an idea I've had for a while, it'd work out great I just can't afford it at the moment.

It wouldn't be hard to build / program drones with guns that work autonomously targeting people of color, shooting and fleeing to the top of buildings to collect solar energy then flying out the next day to do it again.
Rig it with explosives so if it's shot down or forced open it explodes, nobody would be able to track its origins.

Release the little talked about Empire virus that selectively targets protein structures that are dominant in genetics associated with African and Middle Eastern genes, specifically mutations that form due to generational in-breeding.

It targets specific peptides and results in degradation of cell walls. Essentially, you die from either internal hemorrhaging or a central nervous system shutdown which leads to cardiac arrest.

Enjoy life while you can.

starve i guess.

Attached: 1525214319312.jpg (1128x2486, 884K)

it's over

Wouldn't Africa completely collapse if the aid stopped pouring in?

I mean, maybe not now that China is colonizing it...

Yep, in the future, thanks to automation, hundreds of millions of Whites and Asians will be a financial burden on their governments. When that happens, there'll be no more money for the most despised people: lazy, penniless Africans. Billions of Africans will be forcibly sterilized. They'll go extinct.

Make soap?

China will genocide them or push them all to Europe if they succeed in taking over Africa.
and trust me they will.

Attached: 1543410089251.jpg (940x705, 57K)

ummm
idk
stock more 5.56 and vote for trump 2.0

I'm going to dab.

Attached: 20--198tM.png (380x172, 47K)