Are mail order Ukrainians the solution to the incel problem?

Are mail order Ukrainians the solution to the incel problem?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a kike.
>intothetrash.jpg

>everyone with a big nose is a jew

Attached: 1546222625491.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Damn it satan just let us have this one! You won't stop them yourself!

it's the ramen hair

Idk man, pic related is a known jew and she looks pretty similar

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1060x600, 100K)

Imagine if there was a war in Ukraine and we would have to take in 1 million Ukranian refugees, mostly women. Would western women be parading with "refugees welcome" signs all over the country?

Attached: 1547081671108.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

how do you get a mail order bride? does anybody have experience in this?

that's stupid. just go to hungary on vacation where prostitution is legal and fuck for cheap

Lot's of non-Jewish whites have curly hair dude, it's especially common in Southern Europe and among the Celts of the British isles.

There is a war in Ukraine and the brunt of the refugees have gone to Poland, where the Polish women are silent on the issue but the men complain that the Ukrainians are taking their jobs

These days mail order agencies are basically tour companies whose tours focus on meeting women, you fly over there for it which makes it much less scammy.

I've been all over the world.
Ukranians women are low grade Russian women. They are more exposed to Western degeneracy and there is little national unity holding together a solid set of cultural norms. Think of them as the outlier girls in the group trying to hold a candle to the queen bee Russian women. Don't get me wrong, they are still superior to Western women in every way. But they are more promiscious than Russian women, not as sophisticated, and just as gold digger but without the anchor of religion and ingrained family values. Import a Ukranian woman and she'll be fully westernized within a few years.

Get a Russian woman, you'll have to work harder for it, but she wont divorce rape you and wont have the inferiority chip on her shoulder that Ukranian women do.

Mostly women?

k thanks, roosh

I don't know a single white person with hair like that. Guess I'll have to take your word for it.

No they are crazy af

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8

> mail order Ukrainians

No, we won't fuck your mutt ass.

Ukrainian women are really stigmatized, and while there are probably a few decent ones, most will steal your shit and run away.
But they are still really easy so there's that.

Watch StopHam, if you want to see the degree to which Russian women have been spoiled. They are the most stuck up and selfish prudes on the planet.

THEY TRY TO RUN

YOU MUST CHOKE-CHAIN THESE GIRLS ELSE THEY RUN, SCREAMING, YOUR NEIGHBOR HEAR

> But they are more promiscious than Russian women

True. It's not wrong though - when they're loyal to their husband.

> not as sophisticated

False

> just as gold digger

Gold diggers exists in every country. Basically all women marrying foreigner should be considered gold diggers IMO.

> without the anchor of religion

Depending on a region/city. Women from western and central regions are mostly more religious that those from eastern regions and russian women.

> ingrained family values

False

>хoхлyхa
>лoяльнaя

He пизди, Oлeкcaндp.

Dunno they'd probably get sick of being with losers who think communism is great, being from Ukraine and all.

D'you think they could tell the difference between communism and natsoc?

Tell em that natsoc provides food m8

I've never understood the appeal of Slavic women.
Even the pretty ones look disgusting to me.

this is over 9000 bullshit lol

ukrainian women are provincial russian (in best cases) without "depth" and with "european" bullshit in the head.
they have very small remaining value

Ukraine was originally khazar ground zero so it makes sense she is (((Jewish)))

Ukrainian women are gorgeous.
Also, my grandad was Ukrainian so I've got some of those genes in me... I'm 32 in less than a month and still get ID'd for booze... it's fucking great.
I'm gonna look 30 when I'm 50.
Ukrainian women are the same... they look like they're barely in their 20's and it turns out they're 40 with kids and a husband of 15 years.

Good fucking genes.
I'd date a Ukrainian woman any day.

I've been all over the world too, using a meme flag for that reason, I can tell you Kiev women are the top tier that don't exist in any city on earth. Hohol women top russian ones in looks which is impressive. When I leave kiev back for the West I get a depression that lasts 2 weeks at a time.

Not to mention, many Russian anons agree with me. They say Russian women are too spoiled and import hohol women themselves

I like them some of them look like aliens but cute.

Attached: 47689680_2193145817575066_1295507517702408640_n.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Communism protected them from the sexual revolution

If i wanted a wife, I'd order one from Russia

Attached: GjRBe8Z.png (640x480, 429K)

What's the difference?

Dont confuse looks and age. Fuck Ukraine.

Kek why would you even want a shitty ukroastie? I grew up in Ukraine and didn't like the girls there, they didn't wanna fuck, I was a virgin until 18. Lost v card in US college, girl are so much easier, and there's variety, fucked a mutt with portugese admixture, white bitches, a violent niggress. If you have a nice face you and have basic communication skills you can just go to a bar and find a thot to fuck. God bless America.

Slavic women are the most gorgeous of all wamen. I want one so bad

Attached: FB9DD63F-210B-4EAF-854C-04881B34A68A.jpg (780x532, 79K)

I read that with a heavy accent

lol, she will dump your ass as soon as she's here.

Why would you order a wife? Why not fly there and pick directly? Do you like giving your money to the Jews?

They're Khazars

And Khazars are kikes.
Ukraine is Israel 2.0

>Ukrainienne+big nose+noodle hair+golddigger

She s a jew

Accent is good sometimes. Thots that like me ask where I'm from and giggle.

They will dump you after 10 years.

As soon as she gets her citizenship she becomes a massive cunt/disappears.

Terrific idea.

that just makes it 10x better

Attached: 1543898557315.png (672x434, 143K)

I know. That was for clarification.

israel is ukraine 2.0. Jews steal genes. Aryans originate from around ukraine

They weren't the solution to Ukrainian incels, why would they be the answer anywhere else?

Attached: mummysays.jpg (890x500, 116K)

This.
You're setting yourself up for disaster.

>wants me to move from my computer and go outside and get hit by the sun Jews rays and get cancer and die
Nice try shlomo

He could lose his virginity to a Russian godess in exchange for a passport, I'd say that's a good deal.

I think putting kids in her will tie her down.

Her curles aren't natural, it's a Western/Southern European thing only

Attached: fca163d-1.png (3087x1816, 1.62M)

Foookin thiiiicccc

Attached: 8A8B36C8-FCE7-41ED-8CEA-D7AA0B8A55C8.jpg (1024x577, 77K)

You'd have to literally tie her down in a Fritzl basement to avoid the impending divorce. Just find some people that's married a mail order online and they all have similar stories.

I can believe that for an azn qt3.14 mail order but I'm much more optimistic about a slav. I'd have married one of the local slavs around here if any of them would give me the time of day

I just literally never heard it going even mediocre. I mean they're not retarded trying to get shipped off somewhere I think they'd have a plan from the get go.

>have no rights in eastern shithole country
>b8 some dumbass western man into marrying you
>go to western country and abuse divorce system and take western mans money and belongings in addition to never fucking loser western man
>cuck him with some mega Chad/Tyrone while spending all of his money

They're all golddiggers so nah

I don't bother, especially since they're tagged.

Only because the EU denied them asylum status because they're white.

Dat scythian dna

So you buy a Ukrainian wife. She continues to fuck her boyfriend Vlad on the side, brings him here, gets here green card, divorces you, takes half your shit, and lives in your old house with Vlad.

Yea, that will fix things.

Nah, even Ukrainian hookers have standards