Obama Obstructed Justice

Will Mueller Prosecute?

Attached: Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary’s emails.png (546x493, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK5T_rZmVyg
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/ig-report-confirms-obama-lied-about-hillarys-email/
justice.gov/file/1071991/download
oig.justice.gov/press/2018/2018-06-14.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes he will

As much as i love to suck off Trump this is fake news KYS.

nah

>Will Mueller Prosecute?
No. Mueller's job is to hurt Trump and nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK5T_rZmVyg
>youtube.com/watch?v=mK5T_rZmVyg

This isn't obstruction retard

"One aspect of the Inspector Generals’ report on the FBI handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation has been a bit overshadowed by the media. The fact that President Barack Obama lied to the American people when he claimed he only learned of Hillary Clinton’s use of an unauthorized, non-secure, non-governmental email server while she was Secretary of State. "
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/ig-report-confirms-obama-lied-about-hillarys-email/

Obama 2020

>memeflag
>super gay post
every time

The U.S flag is a fucking meme itself

President Obama said Sunday that Hillary Clinton showed “carelessness” by using a private email server, but he also strongly defended his former secretary of state, saying she did not endanger national security, while also vowing that an ongoing FBI investigation into the matter will not be tainted by politics.
In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Mr. Obama seemed to prejudge the outcome of the ongoing inquiry into Mrs. Clinton’s email scandal, and he disputed the notion that any of the emails contained classified information of true importance.
“She would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy,” he said. “What I also know is that there’s classified and then there’s classified. There’s stuff that is really top secret top secret, and then there’s stuff that is being presented to the president, the secretary of state, you may not want going out over the wire.”
But Mr. Obama also conceded that Mrs. Clinton used poor judgment in choosing to conduct official business through a private account rather than use a State.gov address. Mrs. Clinton herself has said that was a poor choice and she wishes she had done things differently.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11 Obama says Hillary Clinton emails did not endanger national security.jpg (1353x1283, 901K)

>Obama totally didn't lie as much as Trump

Attached: IMG_2981.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>REEEEE MUH OBAMA
Get fucked you retards

Trump is a traitor who lies openly to the American people. Will trump supporters admit they were tricked?

Attached: 1539725882386.png (1024x669, 1.35M)

>Mr. Obama seemed to prejudge the outcome of the ongoing inquiry into Mrs. Clinton’s email scandal, and he disputed the notion that any of the emails contained classified information of true importance.

>DONT EVER CRITICIZE OUR DEAR LEADER

Attached: IMG_2966.jpg (600x557, 39K)

>Will Mueller Prosecute?
Yes, after he's finished with the Trumps.

Obama is untouchable. He can rape babies and get away with it.

Barry lied more than Trump. You're just too dumb to know because you listen to the media like a good little lapdog.

Attached: IMG_2667.jpg (1242x1669, 295K)

>7 months ago
Nothing has happened. Nothing will happen.

>memeflag
>super gay post
Every time

>BREAKING NEWS: CONSERVATIVE CONSPIRACY RETARDS.RU JUST CONFIRMED HILLARY ATE BENGHAZI PIZZA
yeah, no

short answer? no

>Barry lied more than Trump
show me proof of that in the form of a statistic and not a twitter screenshot. Trump lies constantly, you just don't like obama because he's black lol

>washingtontimes
lost me there

oh maybe we should go to snopes and get one of their nice prepackaged infographics.
o wait that's right, snopes is run by a liberal couple in california

"You can keep your doctor"
"IRS do not target conservatives"
etc...

justice.gov/file/1071991/download
oig.justice.gov/press/2018/2018-06-14.pdf

>our election can't be hacked
>the Cold War ended 20 years ago
>you can keep your doctor
>I didn't know about hillarys server
>Trump won't be president

Shall I continue cuck? My, what a short peabrain of a memory you have.

Attached: IMG_2854.jpg (501x607, 59K)

>liberal
wrong.

a divorce jew and his hooker girlfriend

>lying to the public is the same as lying under oath
>lying to the press is the same as lying to the FBI and ordering subordinates to lie to Congress

Trump will lock her up. He is working with Mueller to drain the swamp. Mueller is literally /ourguy/.

No, he's right. You're wrong.

Link the report.

I wonder how the cia agents in China feel about that.

Do you have back up plans for if Trump fails? Aren't you worried you'll die?

see

This doesn't prove obstruction

Arigato

nigger do you know what the word "statistic" means? It means a researched method of analyzing evidence and presenting conclusions from the data. A list of times you think Barry O lied is not a statistic, it is just more boomer schizophrenia.

I never said Obama didn't lie, I said Trump lies way, way more. And the evidence supports that. You know he lies way more, which is why you resort to posting random words instead of actual research. I could post 10 or 20 studies saying Trump is worse, can you post any study or political research that shows Obama lied more? I think not

when the gov refuses to uphold the law, when do the citizens say enough and take matter into their own hands? dangerous times ahead when the gov refuses to uphold its duties.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (493x499, 34K)

it was collusion with russia

Nixon, by destroying and supressing evidence, obstructed justice. How is this not the same? 8 minutes of tape vs 30,000 emails.

Yeah we all understand what you meant. It was meant as a rhetorical tactic to set a level of evidence not immediately attainable for posting on Jow Forums so you can grandstand about how no one can refute you. No one cares enough about convining you to jump through the hoops you've defined, but it's easy enough to make you look stupid in front of the lurkers.

show me proof of that in the form of a statistic and not a twitter screenshot. Obama lies constantly, you just don't like trump because he's not black lol

Obama literally ordered everyone to purchase a product from a private company irrespective of personal need or he promised to steal money from your paycheck.

The normies said 'hooray, now everyone can have health insurance'. That didn't happen.

Not sure I understand. It says he claims he only learned of it while she was secretary of state. Isn't that the only time she could have had such a server and it would have been something to even know about?

Are they suggesting that Obama knew she had a server that she used for secretary of state business prior to becoming secretary of state?

Wrong. Mueller is working for Trump. “Russian collusion” is a cover story.

>cnn.com/2018/06/17/opinions/trump-bigger-liar-than-obama-obeidallah/index.html
>nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html
:^)

>doesnt even mention Obama's lies about hillarys server
>doesnt even mention Obama's lies about how the election cant be hacked

Well that was certainly easy to debunk.
Next.

so you think those 2 lies elevate Obama to statistically lying more than Trump does? Just those 2? Do you have any research that reflects this conclusion?

I'm fine with saying you don't believe their conclusion, but to say that Obama objectively lies more you must have research to back that up, right?

>washingtontimes
>not fake news

He just debunked your data set by showing it selectively omits obvious data points from one side. Try again.

yes. 2 data points. Go read that NYT article and ctrl+f "iran". If you think trump going on tv and saying iran's going to kill us all is actually true, you're dumb as fuck. NYT protects the status quo, whether its obama or trump saying it

This one is really obvious if you see who Rosenstein is friends with.

t. Q-tard

He claimed that he had no idea her private server existed, and he only found out about it after the media reported on it.

Which comes up false since her private server was white listed to Obama's phone.

>prejudge the outcome of the ongoing inquiry into Mrs. Clinton’s email scandal, and he disputed the notion that any of the emails contained classified information of true importance.

Attached: 1538692455249.png (575x563, 134K)

>this data set is unbiased
>here's proof it is biased
>u-uh, i'm still going to draw conclusions from the "de-biased" data
kys

>he thinks "only 2" lies have been omitted
Oh man. Sheltered little kids who have zero understanding of politics and the media always makes me laugh

Attached: 1547240119025.gif (440x296, 1010K)

Seizure Hillary is Best Hillary

Attached: 1469152763544.gif (480x601, 1.85M)

>Beleiving 0bama didnt know.

Its all time wasting till the Dews and 5g are fully arrayed and we get microwaved to death. Everything else is theatre. I mean all of it, its comical really the same silly stories flopping back n forth like dying fish.

>Trolling. The post.

Honestly though.

Does anyone still think Trump is not a zionist puppet and that king nigger was not the first gay muslim president?

jesus christ dude, your argument is pure garbage. as a scientist, I trust statistics more than anything but to think that the "data points" used by your obviously biased sources would stand up to the briefest scrutiny is laughable. how many times do the enemies of the people have to be caught lying and fabricating shit for you to throw out anything they say immediately?

77cents to the male dollar

Attached: Obama.png (875x871, 123K)

All president are pardoned for any crime they may have committed during their time in office by their successor. He can't be prosecuted

bump