23andMe results...what am I????

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-161710_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMGpXIj8Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=M8GX0cZ-xtw
youtube.com/watch?v=kN0iD0pI3o0
youtube.com/watch?v=GaVOMcfZL1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% retarded

retarded

>italian

Attached: 1538880163538.png (1200x1200, 38K)

Full of shit

Kek

Are the results good?

>23andMe results...what am I????
You have some rare group like Basque or Sardinian or Native American probably. Not white obviously.

>99.8% european
what are you hiding from us

a mutt
a retarded mutt.

Attached: 1530198235636.png (600x600, 247K)

A closeted brazilian.

White.
You're alright.
No nigger, no Jew.
No gas chamber for you.

23 and me CEO is Anne Wojcicki. I’ll leave it to you to figure out what that means

Attached: 002D4A5A-B497-4525-89FA-3D9665E2E1CB.png (2208x1242, 261K)

checked
/thread

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

Attached: 56.jpg (800x658, 89K)

Your DNA belongs to spooks now. Congrats

>SAGE

Isn't this company that does that with every result and sometimes assigns it as nigger DNA to fight racism?
I think ancestry.com is the better one, run by mormons

A fucking moron

>Giving out your DNA/data to some website they will sell to some company that will eventually try to control you or spam you with ads.

Why do retards keep doing this?

If you're White, you're White...if not, you're not.

Get over it, and blame your parents and ancestors for having weird fuck sessions with shitskins and mudbloods.

a cuck mutt for giving your dna to the jews

>sometimes assigns it as nigger DNA
My sister did it, it got the .1% update a few months later. I'm sure there's differences in accuracy across different groups, but that was kinda nice. Updating shit as new information comes in every quarter or so.

retarded for giving your dna to a jew organization.

This too. They've arrested people who've only had family members take it.

>Italian
>Irish
>southron
Not white

A retard for giving your DNA and money to kikes

Telegony probably accounts for your sister's 0.1% increase.

American.

>Unassigned 0.1%
A NIGGER

Your British is way too high for either the Italian or French to save you, sorry but you're confirmed ugly.

I dunno is says um .01% unassigned

Potatoe whop

>This

Post your then you pushy, or are you too scared to see what you really are?

Attached: 6yMrLEu3gjfVe95b.png (760x749, 494K)

This

He a good goy. He gave us his DNA.

Attached: 1542167674101.jpg (655x650, 103K)

Ur the type of Mediterranean who got raped by Muslims then migrated to England generations later

>0.1% unassigned
nigger

>An idiot

an idiot for giving up your genetic makeup that easily. best of luck to you in the future when you are cloned/consciousness shifted/tortured and then replaced by another person's consciousness.

kek

Attached: stretched.jpg (819x1024, 108K)

American Hwite

Or, just modern English

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMGpXIj8Xw

Mandatory

What is the other 0.2% nigger?

Why do you ask and answer questions in a single sentence?

I AM SUPREME MUTT. I out mutt you x10 OP.

I'm only sad about the British. I'm disgusted that Brit is apart of me. Based 1% Iberian. Also proof that Iberians aren't Arabs because my Middle East is higher. Probably came from some abduls invading Wakanda.

But again fuck this British shit ugh. I can't stand myself for having British, FUCK.

I guess atleast in mostly Irish/Welsh/Scottish. BASED CELT. Fuck the English.

Attached: kekz.png (353x547, 21K)

A fucking retard for giving your DNA to the government....

Attached: (you).png (1000x767, 689K)

Probably gay, based on the meme flag.

Am I white?

Attached: 1540299974369 (2).jpg (2663x1609, 379K)

A-am I still white, goys?...

Attached: Untitled.png (412x552, 15K)

Might as well stop wearing a belt and start listening to rap.

Am I one of the lads?

Attached: IMG_20190111_151744.jpg (1080x709, 107K)

A faggot

lol

We're practically brothers.

You might as well get up out your seat and twerk with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8GX0cZ-xtw

Literally dna level doxx of yourself on pol good job moron

Did you know that with alt+f4 you can take and save screenshots directly on the computer without having to take a separate pic of the monitor with your phone?

Attached: look son.jpg (512x412, 53K)

Pretty stupid for using 23 and me

Massive fucking idiots. This company has gone on record as “anti racist” as in they fuck with the dna results for this purpose.

But you’re posting your full name and adress essentially to them by making this post as nobody has your unique results. It’s like a fingerprint.

These guys are gonna do fucked up black mirror shit with your dna

Haven't this Israel based company already announced their database has been "leaked"? Expect bioweapons soon (and yes, they'll work on you too if your retard cousin sent the kikes your family DNA.)

Based user based keep up the good fight.

Attached: 0058 - XRTzbJk.png (500x485, 192K)

schizo. neck yourself

>23andMe results...what am I????
Fucked

Ha, I'm Italian. I'm also waaaaay better looking than you

Ayo hol up, cuz.

Attached: I Wuz.png (1195x1487, 90K)

You paid to give your genetic information to big pharma which they will then patent and hold it ransom from you. No matter what the meme ethnicity results say, your results are terrible.

a faggot

Kek at putting your address and name on dna results. I hope they do clone me. I'm a sexy ass mutt. Plus it might be some future shit where I can transfer my own consciousness into my clone and be a sexy mutt for eternity.

You must hate the results because your 100% white

Oh yeah thats totally schizo. Maybe you should educate yourself you dolt

Didnt these fuckers say they intentionally threw in African percentages to "fuck with racists" or something to that effect?

A stupid motherfucker for selling his DNA to a pharma company

Cite faggot? I know the source most point to. A stupid article from an untrustworthy cite that claims to quote some anonymous employee of an unnamed DNA ancestry service. From it was 23andme. Prove the guy actually worked there. Prove they actually do that. Good luck.

t. .3% negro nigga

A mutted up Anglo, at least there is no black! I'd call you British & you are most likely actually 70% British as those test are not perfect as they'd like you to believe especially when you are colony child.

>BASED CELT.
Yay sure thing buddy! haha

Maybe at best half white, you unlucky bastard. I'm not even joking saying this find the specific dna of the British dna & go to a sperm bank to buy the sperm/dna if you want to have un-mutted children. They'd still be your children because you'd have the dna but without cesspool of DNA, I'd do that if I was in your shoes.

>1.3% Finnish

In the oven you go! ;D haha **Just Banter** yes obviously you are in.

Just got mine in yesterday. Don't know if it's good or bad. At least I'm 100% European with no Jews. Thoughts?

Attached: DNA results.png (426x508, 19K)

Nah yall just scared to get the test out of fear you won't be 100% nordic. Gonna find out you like 30% Italian then you gonna have to apologize to Jow Forums wogs for trolling them.

Shawn King

Nobody wants to be inbred anglo buddy.

A traitor
Stop being anarchist

>southern European
Oof

Yes they do, it has been proven by people on youtube who have taken multiply test with different providers they add it in, they even add it in with Asians! .

>not 100% European mutt

You are Unassigned.

Unconfirmed, but yes. Honestly, I don't give a shit. I have 1.6% Neanderthal DNA, too. So I'm still vastly more cave beast than nigger. Good to know that my Neanderthal ancestors bred out the nigger ancestors. Even the cave men knew niggers had to go.

BASED, southrons are cool.

Wog sloot
youtube.com/watch?v=kN0iD0pI3o0

Vs

Anglo sloot
youtube.com/watch?v=GaVOMcfZL1Y

LUL

What part of France? Because if it northern France you mite be 61% British. Also 100% European is perfect, not even classed as mutt because of that!

Do you even now what's genetic noise? they have explained that millions of times. less than 1% is noise.

I wasted my money on this shit, my ancestry was literally just “99.6% South Asian”, “0.4% Broadly West/South Asian”.

No regional breakdown, nothing. Niggers.

A wogified mick with some actual White in him. If you have brown eyes or hair consider yourself a Med.

>Do you even now what's genetic noise? they have explained that millions of times. less than 1% is noise.

I believe I've only seen American flags with this Sub-Saharan "noise".

My points still stand. Yes, I understand that those results are almost certainly erroneous. Actually, the certainty of the entire test is quite low and it's imprecise at best. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have any funky stuff in there and I don't. Pic related is only 50% certain.

Attached: 23andme.png (1484x721, 121K)

The 0.1 is nigger. You're not white anymore.

You have those dots (0,y noise) of everything among all europe

Attached: netherlands_23_and_me_dutch20.png (1188x942, 72K)

Maybe they'll get better info into that region eventually and at that point they'll be able to retroactively let you know more. But yeah, probably not the best idea to give your DNA to the feds.

>99.8% European 0.2% unassigned
>Am I wHiTe PoL?!
Your results are literally showing you with certainty that you are a pure white and you still have to post them to Jow Forums to get your validation. Grow some balls and start thinking for yourself faggot, nobody likes unassertive betas.

Norf France, still brown eyed af. NEGGAR.

Attached: Ile-de-France_students_mass_2012-11-08_n43.jpg (2325x3500, 1.35M)

wow, if you switch the british/UK % with the French German % you are identical to my results. My father is 1/2 italian and mother is pretty much 90% German. Welcome to the Hybrid European mutt Chad club, broski! Feels good being 100% European doesnt it? All the butthurt anglo faggots, kikes, niggers, and spics can fuck off. Everyone of them is jealous of our Hybrid European genes. You are of European ancestory, dont let anyone tell you differently.