When did theme parks become Libtardland?

>creepy donut shop with creepy Satanism, kids all around
>Anti Trump store
>homosexuals and dykes galore
>Foreigners galore
>Muslims
>zero whites or blacks, only brown people
>Soi boys, zero real men

What has happened to our fun places? It wasn't like this a decade ago...

Attached: 1546962047962m.jpg (1024x698, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

universalorlando.com/web/en/us/things-to-do/dining/voodoo-doughnut/index.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAmuHhBRD0ARIsAFWyPwiBIBdPlxPFEakbY-IEcAIJASwKFuG_AR9xk_EemJF5O7vLwH50XW0aApf7EALw_wcB&__source=ps..psta..dr..ccwk..cna..vnof..len..adv..ipna..exna..pna..pous..cuo..pgl..trna..onof.&ef_id=Cj0KCQiAmuHhBRD0ARIsAFWyPwiBIBdPlxPFEakbY-IEcAIJASwKFuG_AR9xk_EemJF5O7vLwH50XW0aApf7EALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!4228!3!260063961263!b!!g!!+voodoo +doughnut +universal
pedophilesdownunder.com/2018/08/04/victim-names-voodoo-doughnuts-as-a-child-trafficking-front/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What park are you talking about?

Guessing universal because of the donuts.
Voodoo donut has nothing to do with satan, it just had to do with the ”voodoo doll” (donut they made) and they make no mentioning of satan

Here's the doll and the website for reference universalorlando.com/web/en/us/things-to-do/dining/voodoo-doughnut/index.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAmuHhBRD0ARIsAFWyPwiBIBdPlxPFEakbY-IEcAIJASwKFuG_AR9xk_EemJF5O7vLwH50XW0aApf7EALw_wcB&__source=ps..psta..dr..ccwk..cna..vnof..len..adv..ipna..exna..pna..pous..cuo..pgl..trna..onof.&ef_id=Cj0KCQiAmuHhBRD0ARIsAFWyPwiBIBdPlxPFEakbY-IEcAIJASwKFuG_AR9xk_EemJF5O7vLwH50XW0aApf7EALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!4228!3!260063961263!b!!g!!+voodoo +doughnut +universal

Attached: 18AE7BEC-4F5D-4790-8799-4AAF12F99FF0.jpg (750x733, 421K)

I wish this was true. Voodoo Donuts is disgusting. Why are they all cash only? What are they laundering?

My guess is its a popular theme park restraunt so cash only helps them deal with common chargebacks (just a theory I didn't know they did this till now)

You have an themepark in The Netherlands called The Efteling. Trust me, its not libtardland.

>pic related

Attached: Monsieur Cannibale.jpg (763x572, 69K)

>not posting the superior image.

Attached: DZCtJ6t.jpg (960x756, 197K)

theme parks became like universal and shit became explicitly suited for families, that's why in immigrant Florida most of the people going there are brown and white men with families (chads wouldn't travel far to go to a theme park) as for the stores, the stands out front just sell whatever the Jewish media thinks is ”trendy” (they still airbrush Logan Paul, undertake, and fnaf shit)

I want to visit all your theme parks. They have a Noah's Ark replica and also this tiny kid's village park I want to see. :)

PC is destroying USA.

the only reason libs haven't taken over that theme parks is probably because the Netherlands is based AND the people understand the theme park is based on old myths

Yeah in the 90s, it was all white families and lines were shorter and they had better service. Disney still has good service but it was non-existent at Universal.

Some Americunts tried to get all mad and semi-force us to change it. But Efteling was like: nah bruh

Yeah I don't mind black and whites at least they're American. These people are all foreigners. They don't share the same culture and it's uncomfortable.

uhhh not sure where that one is located. Never heard of it before.

I went summer 2017 to Universal Studios in California. Didnt notice any sjw bullshit when there.

When Silicon Valley turned theme park goers into retards.

Attached: YuHWi0V.png (1156x2000, 752K)

Holy fucking shit that image makes me cringe

Attached: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png (1070x601, 507K)

Dude im from orlando and worked at both big theme parks. They've always been lefty swamps. Gaydays is a huge money maker for both parks and they totally appeal to the fags and degenerates.

The people that work there are just as bad. I hid my redpill pretty well until the end because i was a lead and captain so they thought i was one of them. But you have no idea how retarded they are. Mostly because the pay is shitty and you have a large amount of basedbois that get cucked by the girls. And especially in universal if you arent in entertainment the 5/10s think they're hot cuz those guys will do anything to get with them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-165924.png (1440x2560, 637K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-170148.png (1440x2560, 2.34M)

But usually family oriented stuff leans Conservative

Yeah at Disney the girls are much better looking than Universal

I worked at Disney and couldn't hide my redpill but you're right about rampant degeneracy. There are zero people I'd marry from there.

Not what i meant. Bunch of employees work for both parks because of parttime and alot of them go to college and still have insurance through their parents. They're about the same in looks except if youre in entertainment. They have to look good to be a princess. But i was emphasizing universal because I saw it more there.

But protip. Never wife a disney princess. They are all batshit crazy and get fucked by everyone. I've fucked a snow white, a cinderella and a jasmine. But they are crazy because they get alot of attention at the parks and think people are actually interested in them and not the characters they portray. They take that home and those bitches believe they are actual princesses.

Oh I know, I saw it. They're beautiful but whores

How long did you last while not hiding your redpill? Ive seen people get to the point of transferring when they show any redpilled responses to the employees. They would constantly come into the lead office and complain about them essentially making shit up.

Towards the end i had a dyke accuse me of making fun of her sexuality. Never happened i remember though that i was talking about how obama wasnt that great and she got offended. Well she made up a story. My bosses got involved and started drilling me. One thing universal cant do is fire just because. So i said one thing "tell her to prove i said that" they were trying to get me to admit it. Obviously they couldnt prove it. Also told them to bring her in and let me face my accuser. They didnt like that very much either. They ended it there told me to be careful. A few days later i was closing lead she was opening. We were switching duties and i told her "guess your lie didnt work out the way you wanted huh?" Her face went completely white. She bolted out of there and kept her mouth shut the rest of the time i was there.

You sound like a Chad. I got accused of stealing which I laughed at. Eventually this one manager decided to hate my guts. I think he was a really old faggot. IDK he got obsessed with me so I quit. A month later a friend told me he transferred. I actually have money and was working there just for fun and extra income.

Where, pray tell, can one go in this current American Post-Kiked AF apocalypse, and find good old White Folks who don't have some evil shit up their sleeve one way or another and would accept an outlier with no harmful intent to their micro-ethnostate?

Im far from a chad. Those girls are just easy pickings especially when they have their little get togethers. Just pay attention for a few minutes and you're in. I did fuck up early though. I acted like a cuck then an actual chad that we legit called the Princess Slayer showed me the way. After that it was easy as fuck.

Dude youre in the largest manufactured tourist trap in the world. Orange county and osceola florida is blue surrounded by red. Step out and youll find the old white folks. They drive in and youll barely find any place in orlando that isnt fag friendly after the pulse shooting. Gay banners and the number 49 everywhere

>An themepark
Het land uit, nu

this.

Princess Slayer, nice

Attached: 1546643579808s.jpg (118x125, 3K)

He wore that title with pride.

Attached: 260116bosjesmannen.jpg (700x359, 88K)

>Noah's Ark - CLOSED
I find this way more funny than it has any right to be.

Efeteling Land photo

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-172817.png (1440x2560, 1M)

>first to be raised online
WRONG

yeah that is an Arabia themed ride. Think of ''1001 Arabian Nights.''

Check out the donut with the Satan star and also

"The fun is in the hole"
"The pink box is where it's at"

are the slogans. It's super pedo like ...they should keep kids out of that place

pedophilesdownunder.com/2018/08/04/victim-names-voodoo-doughnuts-as-a-child-trafficking-front/

Is that racist?

So I'm not Christian, although I'd say my fundamentals of morals and ethics are indifferentiable from any decent Christian. But it seems like they can't let anyone around without trying to biblecuck them until they join their little Jewsus cult and I'm not doing it. I have my own religion and it's no one else's business. Where, just any old non-metropolitan red county and hope for the best? There has to be a "Channer's Galt's Gulch" somewhere. I don't suppose you know where it might be? I'm in Colorado, btw.

>They have a Noah's Ark replica
NIGGER, WE ALSO HAVE A NOAH'S ARK REPLICA

Na it isnt really like that. Of course you have your bible thumpers but the majority won't pressure you into going to church or anything. I'm a religious person myself and i find it surprising when i meet another christian. Most say they're christian but dont go to church. You dont really have anything to worry about. You'll get the occasional "god bless you" but if you dont mind that its fine.

Honestly, that's not even the big deal. There are "cell phone"-"hive-mind" manipulated groups in all communities these days, like the Jannies for Operation Northwoods. They drive around like Neighborhood Watch on roids and they have these DHS type mandates and color-coded Apps and it just sucks everywhere because of people becoming this way. In the past I could just "go my own way" in any place, no matter the politics. But the kike-pedovore-counterfeiter-tech/gold-plunderer elite have a new technogrid (which includes internet), so anywhere is just another version of everywhere. Once in an area long enough.. they look for the individual who won't be pigeon holed. It's the only way they can keep the country in the kike-zone. Pervasive, unending, everywhere, always just in time, pilpul and its host-carriers and other vectors. Insanity. Well, it sure beats a metropolis/county with a blue check mark on it.

When they realized conservtards are to
bitter to attend and can't afford the tickets

Attached: 1546671186982.jpg (960x960, 78K)