BANKS ARE FREEZING FUNDS

I work for a dental office and today not one debit card has worked for our customers. I tried to use mine at lunch but it was declined. I just got payed today and I have funds online... WITHDRAWAL ALL OF YOUR MONEY NOW BEFORE THEY ALL COLLAPSE. I am on my way now to the bank to withdrawal all of my funds. God speed anons.

Attached: 4A2DA29C-ED06-4881-A82D-36634793D0FC.jpg (960x669, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C7Aqy
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://tvn24bis.pl/z-kraju,74/przerwy-w-santander-ing-bgz-bnp-bank-millennium-alior-bank-bps-idea-bank,899503.html
news.artnet.com/art-world/pyotr-pavlensky-oksana-shalygina-bank-of-france-1437109
tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oKh54NhX-Bitcoin-Halving-and-Charting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLIDE THREAD. MOSSAD JUST TRIED TO KILL RON DESANTIS

Bump

Shit the fuck up nigger this is actually real.

Did you ever think that your machines were down?

*Shut

Lmao

No because we have two kiosks and mine was declined. It’s very strange perhaps they are preparing for the French bank run.

Odd. Just used mine for lunch and it works fine. I scanned the news aggregators and found nothing.
You probably didn’t pay the bill to your service.

And like that...OP was never heard from again

Yellow skinned faggot. I was at the bank withdrawing my funds. I took out a little over 1200$ and left 25$ in. If the banks don’t collapse this weekend I might put it back in.

Hmm odd yes or u are trying to incite a bank run.

Been happening a while. Just got a letter from the gas company saying your payment is 'past due'. Made it online a day before the 'due date' a full three weeks before the date on the letter they sent me.

Log into to gas company to see WTF. They posted it 4 weeks after it was paid. Shit like that hasn't happened to me in over a decade. I bet the bank held the money for (((reasons))).

meant 4

Crazy mine didn't work today either.
Oh wait that's because I haven't used a bank in a decade.

Bump

should take your schizo meds first

someone confirm plaes

Attached: 1523243457587.jpg (576x432, 37K)

>if

Fake and gay like OP

>just got PAYED
In shekels
Just kidding. I support yellowvests. Fuxk (((globalism)))

Attached: 1546704178307m.jpg (1016x1024, 144K)

HOLY SHIT A DENTAL OFFICE JUST FLEE OVER MY HOUSE

Did you bother to get a checkup?

Now that would be a valid reason to be worried.

I used my debt card twice today. Most recently 3 hours ago. It worked, I'm in NY, maybe it's just a problem in OPs area. Still going to go withdraw my max after work tho, OP got me spooked.

A bank just flew over my house

>me and wife go to IKEA today
>her credit and debit card declined
>in credit in bank
>zero owing on credit card
That's odd. Try my card.
>long delay.... accepted
Something is not right.

Holy shit prosperity just flew over my house... and it's gone.

Fake and gay. I have run about 50 debit transactions today every one went through no problem.

This is an op to get people to larp like yellow vests and fuck with their banks, sage.

>if

HOLY SHIT AN ATM JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

I plan on withdrawing all of my money because i'm tired of my shit bank as well as not having physical cash on hand. The debit card jew is shit.

Maybe coincidental with the plan of the yellow beats to make a run on the banks tomorrow

Lmao retail pleb you bagging groceries too?

>today OP realizes he didn't pay the ISP bill
sage

All these shills in here confirm OP is right
Tell Me More OP

Attached: norwegian-spiral-wormhole-1.jpg (634x421, 13K)

Hi Bill. A runner just ran through my kitchen.
~ed

>1 post by this ID
>completely foreign diction and syntax

Attached: 2E0A653D-F4A1-4E5D-88D8-DE4027EA31E3.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Didn't have any problems with my account today. Got my annual bonus so a couple thousand have gone in and out.
They probably have a filter to block anyone who doesn't have any commas in their account balances. LOL

I've used my visa 3 times today no issues. No one I know has been having issues either or I'm sure they'd be bitching about it. OP is sliding or just retarded.

May be people just use spend their money on too much shite.
I only use cash and had never seem to have problems

Use the online bill pay. That's where they will slow pay and expect you not to notice.

Pay everything close to the 'due date' to see the full effect.

IF YOUR MONEY IS YOURS, TAKE OT FROM THE BANK FOR A FEW DAYS.

IF EVERYONE DOES THIS THE GLOBAL MARKETS COLLAPSE AND WAR CHAOS ESCAPES IT'S PRISON OF AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST.

Attached: 1547171623195.jpg (382x479, 164K)

>Shit the fuck up nigger this is actually real.
Prove it.

DeSantis is part of Mossad retard

>if

Shut the fuck up kike. You people truly are retarded. By the way the US is pulling all the equipment out of Syria and will allow Iran to steamroll through right into Israel. Get ready for war kike. Because you're about to go to war ALONE WITH NO SUPPORT. Israel is fucke.d

>issue with a payment processor equals bank apocalypse

fuck off retard, seriously.

Post the in store prices and there will be an end to the horror.

lol
As soon as the Fed shows any weakness, they will be picked off, one piece at a time. A national bank (or a series of state banks) will be chartered.
We will finally pay interest to our own treasury.
pic definitely related

Attached: tax poem.png (308x374, 180K)

Shit. And here I am with a structured settlement and I need cash now.....

Attached: 6xuf.png (585x569, 196K)

>if

Who?

Thank you for announcing your slide thread. We're more interested in the banks right now than in Florida Conspiracies.

My steam funds got declined today too.
I wanted to buy a fetish game for my midnight wank.

>debit cards don't work
>banks are trapping our money
>I just removed moved from my bank account

Attached: OPtraining.png (614x460, 332K)

Can't wait for the videos of Jamal and Aundre robbing white folks of their duffel bags of cash as they leave the banks.

Attached: 1466309487257.jpg (1100x700, 210K)

Money I should have received today, did not show up on my account. My master card/debit card got straight up deleted/cancelled by accident this week. Had to manually order a new one, bank said they changed their system and that they have send me a message weeks ago.(Never happened) Also had problems with SEPA-Transfers on Monday on my businesses account. Could just be me though, but I never had so many problems within a few days.

Reports 30000 atm dead.

GUYS THE PENCIL SHARPENER AT MY VETERINARIAN OFFICE DOESN'T WORK.
BUY NEW PENCILS NOW!

>Trusting the digital jew.
>Trusting the paper jew.
>Trusting the currency jew.

Call J. G Wentworth 877-CASH-NOW!

Attached: 5519312B-CC37-4D45-9A46-9C2ECCD9F94A.png (362x259, 156K)

So what happens to all of us if the bank system ''crashes''? What happens if all of us lose all our money?

>having your money in a bank and not a comfy small town credit union

Attached: 1495508168788.png (309x251, 97K)

We get to keep our houses without bill or consequence.

Mass chaos in the streets.

so we are going to die?

Fuck OP isnt joking wtf do I do?? I need groceries this isnt cool anymore guys

Bought 2 bottles of scotch, a nice rye, and some Canadian whiskey today on debit no problem.

Your dentist serves poor people who can’t control their spending.

>if

Holy shit a Bank run Just flew over my house

Credit unions are more of the same shit. Get serous. If you intend to preserving purchasing power you go with precious metals. ffs, even crypto is better at retaining purchasing power, and that's literally made up.

Shit is fine, I'm at my retail job right now. Nothing is stopping boomers and zoomers alike from buying their stupid over priced junk food.

>crypto is better at retaini-

Attached: 5E22ACF8-7B86-49C1-BF75-B127CBC312E0.jpg (808x805, 177K)

Fuck it’s real. I just checked and there is literally NO money in my bank account

bump

I don't make enough to take out and cause panic about to have this all spent in an weekend lol poor life

OP is RIGHT

>News from Poland

No access to online and mobile banking as well as possible problems with card payments. These are the hurdles that will be waiting for customers of some banks this weekend.

Santander
From Saturday from 22.00 to Sunday until 6.00, online banking will not be available due to service work.

ING Bank Śląski
Due to technological and service works on Saturday, from 7.00 to 18.00, the Makler module in the online banking system and the ING Makler Mobile application will be unavailable. On Sunday, from 9.00 to 12.00, the functionality of the Makler Module will be limited. It will not be possible to submit applications.

BGŻ BNP Paribas
The government is preparing changes in the GDP. Banks: they will not be able to assess creditworthiness
The government is preparing changes in the GDP.
Banks: they will not be able to assess creditworthiness
Proposals for legal changes related to the provisions implementing the GDPR will prevent ... SEE MORE »

On Friday from 22.00 to 23.59 and on Saturday from 22.00 to 23.59, BGŻ BNP Paribas SA internet and mobile banking systems will not be available due to scheduled service work. During these hours, it will also not be possible to submit online applications to open a personal account.

Bank Millennium
In connection with ongoing modernization works on Saturday, access to the Bank's products and services will be difficult. Between 0.01-1.00 will not be available Millenet, mobile application and payments and withdrawals with cards / BLIK.

archive.is/C7Aqy

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://tvn24bis.pl/z-kraju,74/przerwy-w-santander-ing-bgz-bnp-bank-millennium-alior-bank-bps-idea-bank,899503.html

Attached: Poland Bank Run.jpg (1159x852, 213K)

Bump

Attached: global bank run.jpg (625x901, 214K)

Well this thread slid fast.

bump bump

probably wont happen; everything is algo driven and it only takes 3 days to print and deliver more money

your french revolution

>smells like Russians.

news.artnet.com/art-world/pyotr-pavlensky-oksana-shalygina-bank-of-france-1437109

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12 Our 'Action Was Visionary' Sentenced to Prison, the Estranged Russia (780x844, 773K)

tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oKh54NhX-Bitcoin-Halving-and-Charting/

Attached: 1542254378093.png (926x932, 1.2M)

>>smells like Russians.

They look like russian jews.

i thought i'd be rich yesterday

I remember a time I was like this.
>Stop smoking pot and taking too much Adderall
Withdraw cash is for brainlet get silver nigger. At least you can keep water from. Going fettid

Slow and Steady

Attached: Jeb.png (812x634, 582K)

>trust me
>GO DO SOMETHING TO WHAT I JUST LIED TO YOU ALREADY HAPPEND HAPPEN IN FIRST PLACE BECAUSE IM TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
Fuck of back to leftypol faggot.

test

It is literally impossible to start a bank run in 2019

Banks are kept liquid by a central bank and cannot be made illiquid from the outside.

What would crash the banks is a run on Government Bonds

Cashing out government bonds is the only way to break the system

took out $100 from an atm earlier. no problems here. gl fags

A sad effort to try to gain artificial support for a movement that wouldn't even work.
I guess this is a good weekend to roam the streets if you're a mugger.

you are too high IQ to post here

What they are gonna say when they have no more cash left?
Tell people to not be worry and use debit like
a good goy?

Bitcoin is king

Wait. ..... You only have $1200 in your bank account? Put a few zeros after that and that's my bank account.

No he isn’t. He is right on the first half but government bonds are some of the least liquid assets on the planet,