Fuck. Really makes you think. Are we being misled by “bankers” Jow Forums?

Fuck. Really makes you think. Are we being misled by “bankers” Jow Forums?

Attached: DC65615C-3E67-4510-B3EC-3FA59AA0A768.jpg (1242x1950, 1.14M)

How does that change the fact that some 80 iq nigger is about to steal your cookie?

The banker used his own money to buy the ingredients for the cookies create factories for the cookies and hire and pay workers for their labor for the cookies to sell the cookies. Of course the banker will pay the worker his market value for working on the cookies but that's it.
He has another workers to give cookies to as well. Asylum seeker did nothing and doesn't deserve the cookies.

We're being misled by (((bankers))) who want that asylum seeker, because he'll by fine with a crumb and the (((banker))) gets to have it all.

Attached: 1546810387482.jpg (1920x1920, 349K)

What changed?

Based And Redpilled

Gay. Obama Obsessed. Boomer-Pilled.

Attached: 1546733857963.jpg (521x398, 61K)

So what you're saying is...

Without banks, I would have 20x as much money as I do now.

Arent most bankers jewish?

“Banker” has been code word for Jew for a long time

So its the "Bankers" causing all of our problems

This teaches the wrong lesson. Both the banker and the asylum seeker need to be hanged for the crime of theft.

kill the (((banker))) then and kick the refugee out of your country. now you have 20 cookies.

This meme doesn't make sense. Didn't she die in a hospital?

Aren't they both the problem? Bankers are the ones who want more immigration to our nations anyways

Attached: bankers_war.jpg (812x549, 152K)

(((Banker))).

And the migrant can't steal cookies if he's too busy raping a twelve year old.

Ironically immigrants are favoured by banks because they can be laden with debt

>The banker used his own money
kek,sure he did!
;)

Taking down the bankers is a long process. We can stop the asylum seekers from taking the last cookie in the meantime.

>misled

Angry autistic reeing about bankers is a fundamental feature of the alt-right and fascists in general. The only difference between the fascist and the pussy who put up this sign is that the pussy who put this up would whimper and let the "asylum seeker" (read: violent criminal) take the last remaining cookie and quietly ask him to also take the banker's cookies and maybe give him a crum please.

Attached: 6yMrLEu3gjfVe95b.png (760x749, 494K)

(((Bankers))) are the ones who want to flood the country with third-world shitskins.

What isn't true about what the banker said?

>money has been fake for centuries

Are they really lying to us user?

>liberal retard: hurrr alt right is being misled by bankers
>alt right criticizes bankers
>liberal retard: wtf why is alt right so anti semetic

oy vey don't criticize bankers this is antisemitism

Attached: hand-rub.jpg (215x246, 12K)

He omitted the part where the “asylum seeker” stabs you with a broken Coor’s light bottle to get you to drop the cookie

How about we get rid of the (((banker))) and the foreigner. The (((banker))) is the one bringing them in the first place in order to draw attention away from them. Knowingly or not the useful idiot and the puppeteer must be dealt with rather than ignoring one or the other.

more like
>the banker gives the worker 20 cookies
>the government comes over and takes away 19
>the "asylum seeker" detonates a bomb and kills both the banker and the worker

Just to clarify that is true but the real kicker is the the banker brought in the asylum seeker and the ayslum seeker could care less about you and would gladly kill you for your cookie. THe rich use D&C to have the poor beat each other to death and half the poor group is more than happy to be useful idiots to survive.

The first time I threw ash, nobody warned me about the bone chips

But the moment you tell people who these bankers are you get called anti-semitic

Why is it a banker and not a democrat, commie, or faggot with AIDS?

>keep focusing on the brown people Goy
>Obama is terrible (in this case) Goy
>here is another hilarious image with ashes/gas and Jews. Definitely not trying to bolster the legitimacy of the holohoax via memes tho Goy

we need representation like @dannyocoulson a leader autists can trust

THIS.

Attached: (((KOCH)))) ((((SOROS)))) leftist open borders shills.png (610x674, 339K)

>Fuck. Really makes you think. Are we being misled by “bankers” Jow Forums?

The Jew want me to fight so he can take my cookie.

A

Attached: IMG_4181.jpg (517x650, 67K)

Are all the cucked republicans In the senate and the house Koch funded?

FUCKING

LEAF

Attached: IMG_4122.png (884x728, 128K)

Very likely. The Koch bros are far-left extremists funding controlled opposition.

Attached: ((((koch bros))))) mass immigration replacement.png (604x674, 368K)

a banker and a worker are sitting at a table with 20 cookies
the banker takes 19 and introduces the worker to a man who'll work for half

Are you trying to imply I am Jewish because I want to focus on real shit instead of revisiting history or letting a nigger live rent free in my head? We need to have zero immigration into the US and every one of you needs to call your senators office and representatives office daily and tell whoever answers the phone that.

Repeal the 1965 immigration act!

Attached: TempleOS_logo.png (650x490, 20K)

meant for

Attached: 1546733768571.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

A sharpie and the word "Jew" would really take that poster to the next level