If the shutdown lasts two more weeks, the cost to the economy will exceed price of Trump's wall

Good job, drumpftards.

cnbc.com/2019/01/11/shutdown-cou-mean-2-billion-less-consumer-spending-a-week-hitting-these-retailers-the-most.html

Attached: stupid drumpf.jpg (703x836, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3js5b
theguardian.com/world/video/2014/feb/07/eu-us-diplomat-victoria-nuland-phonecall-leaked-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Therefore vindicating Trump

Keep it shut, it shows people how bloated the government really is.

As for you, fix your shithole and take back Crimea

CRASH THE (((ECONOMY))) WITH NO SURVIVORS TRUMP.

THE SYSTEM NEEDS TO GO.

Just pass a bill approving the wall

>Ukraine
Why would you give a fuck

Trunp knows what he's doing. He wouldn't be where he is if he didn't. Go back to your own business candy ass flag

So democrats clearly don’t give a shit about funding the wall then and just want to let voters in?

the dems do not give a shit this sin't about money it's about demographics the future of their voting base.

i thought dems were the ones kvetching over costs.
it's just 5bn, and besides if it doesn't work anyway then there is no harm to the precious illegals.
your article proves this isn't about money, but rather is about dems trying to subvert the democratic process by packing swing states with illegal votes

>Can't have a wall too expensive and won't work
>Shut down government
>Lose more money than what the wall would cost
>Still won't give a wall

Attached: UdZALvo.jpg (720x720, 50K)

better fund it then no?

Already passed, but did not include funding. The government is "shut down" because the annual spending bill can't get agreement.

>cost the economy $X
>The firm came up with these figures by looking at costs related to the shutdown including lost productivity by furloughed workers and a decrease in sales for contractors to the government.
Then they go on to say that it's due to decreased discretionary consumer spending on shit like Best Buy and cosmetics.
Oh no! For weeks, American consumers will stop buying stupid shit they don't need.

Attached: 1529805206154.gif (1452x1326, 1.05M)

>Trunp knows what he's doing. He wouldn't be where he is if he didn't.
I can't even tell if these posts are shills, trolls, or literal reddit boomers who unironically believe this.

Attached: laughed to death.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

trump should literally fire all federal employees complaining about pay and hire nothing but neets on Jow Forums to run everything. please. i need money

Attached: 1541990966992.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>the government partially shutting down for 3 weeks costs $6 bil
Maybe the economy is a little too reliant on the government

don't split hairs dipshit you know what he meant

lol i can't imagine anyone still thinking this is about that. what are you, new?

I think living in Ukraine you'd have some more worries than what Trump is doing?
sage

Trump should come out and say he needs 10 billion. Just to fuck with the dems. And when they will lose their shit and give him 10 billion he should say he needs 15 billion.

Same giv green card pls Mr Trump, I'm loyal to a fault

PURGE UNCONSTITUTIONAL FILTH

Doubt it. Who cares. Keep it shut.

Rip hohols

Do something better with your life OP. I know you can because I used to be like you. I posted for pennies. I was angry that no women wanted to sleep with me. I believed all the left wing conspiracy theories. I bought into the notion that a giant physical barrier on the border wouldn’t stop people from just walking right across. I didn’t want to have kids and didn’t care if I got AIDS. I was an in your face “everyone’s a retard but me” atheist. I wore Che Guevara tee shirts. I thought it was just a coincidence that all of my supervisors at the troll farm were named -stein or -berg or -witz or -baum. Then I woke up one day and realized they were just using me, taking advantage of my unhinged anger and naïveté. I stormed into work that day and told Mrs. Applebaum to “suck my tiny uncut cock, I quit!”, and I never looked back. Now I’m doing much better, I’ve got a great job, and I’ve found women are way more into right wing men than effeminate progressive men. You can do it too, OP. I know you can. Good luck, bud.

Guess the Democrats should get busy then, and pass the wall funding that the American people expect.

Then you have only Dems to blame for making poor financial decisions.

Attached: images (3).jpg (292x173, 14K)

They already offered him $20 billion after he said he'd save DACA in exchange for funding. Then he changed his mind and didn't think the wall funding was that important.

>JAN 24, 2018
>But on Friday afternoon, as the hours ticked away toward a government shutdown, Schumer went to the White House and told Trump he could have his wall. “The president picked a number for the wall, and I accepted it,” Schumer recalled in the midst of the shutdown. He had agreed to a significant sum of money for the wall—reported to be $20 billion, though the Democrat’s office will neither confirm nor deny that figure—in exchange for Trump’s support of permanent protections for the nearly 700,000 young undocumented immigrants covered under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
archive.is/3js5b

The shutdown is saving money because no one gets payed

That's the part they don't get. We will make them shill themselves to death over this. They cave or they die homeless.

FPBP

Attached: 1546919884307.jpg (680x1386, 480K)

lmao what, just fucking fund the wall then you retard like what is the issue. Also that ukranian flag is suspect george soros fund.

>payed
How is it possible in the age of spell checking that this word is constantly misspelled?

Your ass isn't a calculator, you can't just pull numbers out of it.

They funny part is, nobody is working at nobody outside of DC has noticed. It's like they really do nothing.

Why would it (((cost))) more?

an end to mindless consumerism?
oh please no!

>leaf

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-155416~2.png (720x399, 184K)

Not paying federal employee salaries... somehow costs money. I see the jewish accountants are working in overdrive on this one.

'Payed' is also a word. Spell check is dumb and has no real grammatical capabilities. Also people see there is no red underline and assume the word is correct.

Do they think that articles like this actually help them?

Reminder that these workers are likely all Democrats.

>though the Democrat’s office will neither confirm nor deny that figure

Fuck off retard.

Good. Let it all burn.

>do GoFundMe
>raise tons of money
>it gets shut down because it's not about the money it's about the bill passing
>bill is passed
>now it's not about bill passing but about funding

Someone explain, please.

Total bull. They will just use their credit cards

They help me to compile examples of why leftards need to die

guess we were able to find that 5.9 billion after all.

God damn homonyms. And stupid kids.

>builds wall
>people continue to enter US illegally

ok

"Women" and " woman" are also misspelled constantly.

Imagine the horror of all those mothers who have to cook meals for their families because they can no longer afford take-out every night.

Attached: 1520314223165.png (460x416, 287K)

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL WOMYN HOW TO SPELL THEIR OWN SEX FUCKING BIGOT RESPECK WAMAN

Literally all this means is the stubborn dems who won't fund the wall have cost us the money for nothing

Trump wins again

I meant they confuse the two. People often use "women" as a singular and vice versa

they get backpay when it reopens

There is no cost too great for a safe border. I would rather pay 100x the cost, than to not have a border wall.

Backpay for non-work

not if they die from hunger

That wouldnt cost us more... Are you bad at math?

shut it down until we get the wall. less niggers and spics is worth all the money in the world.

Is your reading comprehension awful? Paying people for work they didn't do is not the greatest, fyi.

I honestly do not give a shit

let it all burn

If I pay you for no services rendered, you have cost me money.

Get it?

Mutts not supporting Trump and the wall should be hung and shot like the niggers they are.

Attached: hangin-there-nigga-things-will-get-better-action-dan-here-19822970[1].png (500x869, 247K)

Good. I couldn't give a toss about "the economy", only my people.

Good job democrats you idiot.

So democrats not giving 5billion will cost the country 6billion? Lmao, how is this bad for Trump?

I think you mean we have already saved enough from the shutdown to fund the wall.

Attached: FD9E82C3-924F-4697-890E-22054903B8E1.jpg (640x632, 41K)

>1 post by this ID
OP is a faggot

>Analysis from some Keynesian faggot ""economist""
Discarded. OP is a faggot

That was a year ago, and dems would only agree if they were separate bills
>We get DACA first
>...Then we'll totally do your wall, yep, trust us
>Really! It won't be like what happened to Reagan! Honest!
Fuck that.

>Good job, drumpftards.

Lol, no. This is 100 percent the liberals fault.

If you had a good wall Russians would have more problem getting your clay

You seem to think you dont do that already if the government was open. Is there an added cost? No. Are your a retarded shill? Yes.

Literally this, will the Dems nuke the country to spite their face?

I'll survive just fine

>If the shutdown lasts two more weeks, the cost to the economy will exceed price of Trump's wall
democrats should of conceded then

thats a empty threat every one knows there are no retailers left. fuck there arent even grocery stores in every city now days. some people have like a 45 minute commute to go to a grocery store

Exactly, They cost us all the money to pay for a wall by refusing to pay for a wall. Real fucking genius.

>Therefore vindicating Trump
No kidding right? Dems would serve America better by just funding the wall.

It isn't about people with Democrats, it is all about power. They care nothing about people. Not their paychecks, not their safety. It is all about power and what they can get the American people to believe via their propaganda media.

They don't want the wall because they know it will work.

I'll write it out as numbers so your autistic brain can comprehend:

>Each week, workers produce 10 units of work for 10 units of pay
>This week those workers earned 10 units of pay but produced 0 units of work
>Next week those workers must produce 20 units of work to make up for the time missed
>Because they are hourly, we must pay them time and a half for the overtime spent catching up
>Pay workers 25 units of pay for 20 units of work

Do you see how this loses us money now?

FPBP
When do the executions begin?

>people STILL think he accidentally himself into the presidency

SHUT IT DOWN AND SEND THEM ALL FUCKING HOME!

>government workers
>producing anything
AH HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Kate Steinle says hi you dick sucking democrat facist. Get the dicks out of your ass and think.

Paying them to make sure you paid them isn't cheap, user

Kill yourself until you die to death, retard

>>Ukraine
>Why would you give a fuck
Exactly, also remember, it was Obama's team that was handpicking Ukraine's govt. That is not up for debate, it happened. That was the famous "Fuck the EU" leak that was spoken by Obama's Victoria Nunland. Handpicking Ukraine's govt to do Obama's bidding over the EU. Hence the "Fuck the EU" moment.

>theguardian.com/world/video/2014/feb/07/eu-us-diplomat-victoria-nuland-phonecall-leaked-video

Either way they get paid.
They are not being paid more.
Somehow losing money.
>retard

Smart insult you got there, autismo. Reddit is calling you home for dinner.

The wall will cost more than $5b not to mention upkeep. It would take quite a while before this shutdown would even out.

Whew. The assumption that the government "produces" anything. Good peyote you got bud.

since the house election is the latest, it should be trump that concedes. the will of the people has spoken and it was a repudation of trump.

Attached: 1508803000855.jpg (644x1080, 170K)

I'm thinking the exact opposite, $6bil is nothing compared to the size of our economy.

>Then he changed his mind and didn't think the wall funding was that important.
He's right though. We need the wall AND deportations, not one or the other.