Cornniggers are taking over the US

So as well know Spics are multiplying like rats and are likely to take over the country. Well plot twist, I’ve been doing a lot of research and it turns out that the country will very likely be taken over by a different group of people if we look into the longer term. Amish (325,000), Old Mennonites (25,000), Hutterites (15,000) and Haredi Jews (750,000) are all multiplying at a rate of doubling their own population every single 20 years. All of them overwhelmingly vote republican and seem likely to retain their extremely high fertility rates and in the long term take over the country? What does Jow Forums feel about these groups? What’re your experiences with them? What does Jow Forums think about this inevitable fate?

Attached: 3899570C-62FC-4498-A360-61D87FB09E3F.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVkvhtdT394
youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg
youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2AZE1KZQ
books.google.ca/books?id=WBbBRt5UPI4C&pg=PA208&lpg=PA208&dq=hutterite toilet training&source=bl&ots=fSoZUp8Yfz&sig=gqPPjUHVJyaFwKQmOoxT6yXe3BE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiv87GC9ObfAhXGzlQKHaxjBDMQ6AEwAHoECAQQAQ#v=onepage&q=hutterite toilet training&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=iXe1FnzvDZ8
houstonmennonite.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's white it's alright

Bought my doggo from a Mennonite breeder. Best Dog I ever had. Needs a shit ton of exorcise to be at peace though, but keeps me active.

the year is 2055

Attached: amish.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Very sad anons

>Bought my doggo from a Mennonite breeder.
You're a fucking retard. Amish and Mennonite dog breeders are worse than white trash puppy mills.

I work in the middle of no where building log cabins with my boomer employeer and we buy our logs from the Mennonites
pretty weird people
look like they have good genes but when they socialize with you something seems off

Been spending most my life living in an Amish Paradise...

What’s their birth rate like? How many kids do each of them have. Also which state is this?
You memeing or have you actually? If so tell me about it

>Haredi Jews
pic related

the anabaptists are A-ok though
youtube.com/watch?v=NVkvhtdT394

Attached: 1532701539398.jpg (682x515, 23K)

They don't like you and your nervous system can tell their friendliness is fake.

>What’s their birth rate like? How many kids do each of them have. Also which state is this?
IDK.
It's not like we are allowed to go to their community.
They select a couple men whose responsibility it is to deal with outsiders like us. The rest of them stay at their community. We only ever see the same 3 guys.
>Also which state is this?
Oklahoma

2050 spics in mad max cars doing drive bys on amish barns. Thanks Obama

shut up peta faggot. Fuck your animal shelter rescue shits full of half retarded and fucked up animals.

So long as they don’t force me to give up technology or revert to old times ways, I’m abosuletely fine with them.

I’ve met a few Amish people in my time, they’ve all been exceedingly nice to me and very pleasant to talk to. I can respect the fact that they wish to live without technology, and they respected that I chose to live with it.

I’d be fine if they started to grow in size quite a bit. Might help keep America white, too.

That's literally wrong. White puppy mills breed for 'looks' as apposed to health. Guess which one correlates to higher Vet bills?

It's like a game to them. They want to see who they can shame into 'adopting' a twice rejected Pitt.

See for yourself my guy youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg

KARA BOGĀ and a MASHALLAH.

This is what you weakling pisswesels deserve, all you had to do was vote in Nationalists, Bother to have kids, and engage in the civic space as an ehnic group, hell why not invent a based white ethnofaith?... and you dumb easily manipulated wh*toids couldn't even do that! Hahahaha, no wonder we settle your lands so easily, not even teepee niggers collapsed this fast lol

These nigger whites won't be enough.

PATHETIC

Attached: 1547045299304.gif (320x320, 2.8M)

>Amish vote
Big if true.

>Here we come to settle your lands, its so easy!
youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2AZE1KZQ

Attached: 1544982668944.gif (293x236, 277K)

It’s true

Seriously though makes perfect sense. Amish are extremely clannish, they aren't wasting time behind computer screens, they do physical work and they're religious. I'd rather the future of America be Amish levels of technology and demographics rather than have the newest mass produced crap in a multicultural hell scape.

Amish niggers will inherit the earth

Clippity Cloppity Women are Property

The average Amish woman has 6 children. Their numbers double every generation.

When I ran the numbers, my assumption was that the Amish would be the dominant ethnic group in North America in under 100 years.

>I'd rather the future of America be Amish levels of technology

So America will be subservient to Iran.

Good,

Normal white society will poach people off of their population, just like the Jews use ultra orthodox as their breeding population and skim them off to replease the declining business jews

Also, Amish>Mormons

Zero science, zero art, zero tech, zero history.
These are just pale niggers.

Anarco Primitivism is ded, Long Live Amish Primitivism.
Amish might not have technology, but they still have rakes. The day of the rake is still on.

/thread
they’re literally ours
also
@dannyocoulson is officially Jow Forumsvoice

I'm pretty sure they don't vote republican.
In fact most don't vote.

Oh look another “NOT ALL JEWS” shill thread. The Amish and Mennonites are based and redpilled. Haredi Jews are parasitic pieces of shit and should be expelled

Something like 10-15 voter turnout, Amish semi-officially frown on participation with secular politics outside the local level. Those who do vote lean towards Republicans though since Democrats openly want to break the Amish culture.

Look at that horse, true preppers, when civilization goes down.

Germans are already the biggest immigrant group in america. WE will take everything over, one way or the other.

Anglo blown out forever.

The Kraut is right

On average they have 7 kids each.

Cool

They're pacifists. One man can kill their whole village.

The Amish don't vote. Nor do they all stay Amish into adulthood.
But I do consider them my kinsmen and I welcome them to take over.

t. PA Dutchman

Hutterites are hard-core.
They start toilet-training their babies at three months; babies usually don’t need diapers after six months.

books.google.ca/books?id=WBbBRt5UPI4C&pg=PA208&lpg=PA208&dq=hutterite toilet training&source=bl&ots=fSoZUp8Yfz&sig=gqPPjUHVJyaFwKQmOoxT6yXe3BE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiv87GC9ObfAhXGzlQKHaxjBDMQ6AEwAHoECAQQAQ#v=onepage&q=hutterite toilet training&f=false

They take up property for white people, so no shitskins can take root, and are genetic reserves, and no one will harm them
>Born Again, Sealed, Favored, Protected, Promised A Home in Heaven
>all they who put their trust in god can never be removed

>half retarded and fucked up animals
That's why you shouldn't adopt from the Amish, retard.
>no vaccines or medical care
>no idea what the fuck the dog is
>it's probably had the shit kicked out of it by emmanuel and has emotional issues

Spic here. I attended a private school run by Mennonites, and attended Christian related events.
>inb4 "Christcuck"
The Mennonites are wonderful people, and have very based political views. Some might think the other way (bluepilled) when you bring up (((them))) or migrants, but overall still pretty great people.

Attached: 1547005702549s.jpg (101x125, 4K)

>be nigger
>get homies
>get in a van
>drive to the amish
>wave gun/knife
>rape and murder

BASED, and dare I say it.... REDPILLED.
t. german mother

Conservative Americans in general have a high fertility rate, and the Amish fertility rates will eventually cool when they run out of rural land.

How was their family size?

>>When they run out of rural land
Nigga have you seen how big the US is? It’s never gonna happen.

Not likely. And many of them have fire arms for varmints and such. There are many different orders of the amish and they all have their own policies. But of course if any group wanted to target them they would be a fairly easy target, but they are white and so resourceful and ingenuitive, and many of them germanic, and so inside them they have the warrior blood. So they could be trained very fast if shtf.

Fpbp

I'm a Mennonite in South Central PA AMA

I buy beef jerky from them

Really good beef jerky

Attached: 1545457264646.jpg (1024x572, 60K)

The Haredim vote Republican though, so better than the other Jews.

checked
/thread

How big are your families on average and how many of you are there?

I'd say 4-5 kids is the norm and there's maybe a thousand or more in my area.

I know the Mennonites tend to be less strict, but I'm kind of surprised that you're using a computer.

>when they run out of rural land.
They won't, but Agenda 21 will try to fuck them over.

Mennonites aren't Amish. We have smartphones n shieet

They are less strict than old order amish. The mennonites vary on how strict they are. Some have kept the old ways. Many are becoming modern though and so they will lose their devoutness. And many have stopped being white/ethnic separatists, which will lead to confusion and loss of devoutness. It seems to be that when they take up english they lose devoutness and become less concerned with ethnic identity.
youtube.com/watch?v=iXe1FnzvDZ8

confusion (n.)
c. 1300, confusioun, "overthrow, ruin," from Old French confusion "disorder, confusion, shame" (11c.) and directly from Latin confusionem (nominative confusio) "a mingling, mixing, blending; confusion, disorder," noun of action from past-participle stem of confundere "to pour together," also "to confuse"

>exorcise

So the offsprings of the most religious and poorest germans who isolated themselves for 200 years or more are the new hope of white america ? good ridance

Pretty much

Attached: JIDF.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

Fuck you goyim

Super based

houstonmennonite.org

Houston Mennonites have been compromised

Attached: 639AA47F-B4ED-4807-A623-D0D1FF460A73.jpg (750x1090, 870K)

They literally have a "social justice Sunday" on their calendar. Not suprisingly, virtually every person on their website is white in the least white city in the country.

Well I knew most Mennonites are pozzed with the exception of old order Mennonites and Conservative Mennonites. The church you just sent me is affiliated with Mennonite church USA. It has 80,000 members after having double 20 years ago. Half of all Mennonites left when they started liberalising. What you’re looking at is the outcasts of the Mennonites community.

I grew up Mennonite, they come off weird because they have almost no outside contact and they don't know how to relate to a 'worldly' person.

Why the fuck would a mennonite live in hive city shithole like Houston? They are clearly LARPing

I know I'm half Mennonite. I was feeling sad today about how I essentially live in Mexico and I thought, maybe I should reconnect with my roots. I remembered seeing this church a few years ago and I looked them up. At least I got a good laugh.

Which conference are you from?

That sucks, I would've taken that outboard motor.

The amish at least are based even though they have some weird cultural beliefs.

They’re a fucking joke. I have no idea why religious communities are getting so cucked these days. People aren’t into religion because it’s easy. People want to be in it because it’s hard but meaningful. Stop liberalising and grow a backbone and I’m sure your church will grow. Anyway most Mennonites are based I think. It’s hard to say really in numbers as they’re a very odd community. Old order Mennonites live the same way the Amish do and have similar birth rates. Same as the Hutterites. I think if you bring it all together it’s 400,000 based and multiplying every 20 years sect.

>The day of the rake is still on.
monica

Attached: 1547179262801.jpg (500x344, 13K)

Amish don’t fucking vote, you moron.

>when they run out of rural land.
They don't just farm.

Pacifism is one of their core believes. They would need major religious reforms which probably wont happen. Their main strategy is running away. The reason they are here is escape from persecution.

The problem with the Amish is they would rather go to prison than fight a war. We're defenceless if they make up a large portion of our country.

Bullshit. They voted for trump when all that shit about spirit cooking came out

Thid