Lab of Nobelist James Watson stripped of final honorary after comments on race and genetics

>In a statement, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory’s CEO Bruce Stillman and the chair of its board of trustees Marilyn Simons said the lab “unequivocally rejects the unsubstantiated and reckless personal opinions Dr. James D. Watson expressed on the subject of ethnicity and genetics” in the PBS documentary. The statements “are reprehensible, unsupported by science, and in no way represent the views of CSHL, its trustees, faculty, staff, or students. The Laboratory condemns the misuse of science to justify prejudice

>It added that the statements “are completely and utterly incompatible with our mission, values, and policies, and require the severing of any remaining vestiges of his involvement” in the lab.

statnews.com/2019/01/11/lab-james-watson-racist-remarks/

Attached: IMG_20190111_164426.png (1080x1676, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5974083/#MOESM19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unsubstantiated

Attached: 1479185732662.png (1056x927, 188K)

Attached: bixnood gene.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

I wonder if nobody can be sued for shit like this, if people would just stop giving a fuck and just be fucking honest.

it's all so tiresome

good for him; most people would have just caved to save their reputations, honors, and careers. A true man of science, he continues to follow the evidence rather than a political orthodoxy being imposed upon science

It's a religion at this point, heretics are purged for disobeying the orthodoxy. Just goes to show you that you really shouldn't let average people into these fields.

I will be sad when he passes.
He's got a lot of guts.

Genetics affect IQ.

There is a direct correlation between IQ and pigmentation of skin color.

Darker = Dumber
Lighter = Smarter

It's common fucking sense, it's proven science, BUT OH HOLY SHIT NOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE CAN'T LET THAT BE SAID OUT LOUD BECAUSE IT WILL HURT FEEFEES!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate liberals so goddamn much. I can't wait for a global purge where billions of people embracing liberal ideologies are mercilessly killed.

Remember everyone, we're all exactly identical and race is a social construct.
>pic related
look in a mirror and tell me he doesn't look like your twin!

Attached: captain.png (365x365, 226K)

We should do a crowdfunder for the guy. Not only would be make the old man happy that not all of the world has gone insane yet but also trigger the left.

It all began with Boas

Attached: 1495398250700.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Explain albino africans then? And olive skinned med people being smarter than Scandinavians

not a bad idea

i met him once. He does not have much of a filter on his speech. But that was years ago.

Did Watson say something recently?

Disgusting cultists are running the show

Attached: 1544640342108.jpg (557x717, 99K)

Attached: DumbJew.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

Correlation =/= Causation.

martyr of science, he'll be celebrated a century or two from now.

One mutation doesn't alter the rest of your jeans.

You can paint a Honda Civic the same color as a Ferrari, but it's still a Honda Civic.

You must be a nigger with roomtemp IQ.

Now this is what I call making a noble sacrifice for the sake of scientific truth. This man is now an Immortal in the ranks of Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Bacon, Copernicus, Rife, Tesla, and many others. And he's not Jewish.

Could you do it my burger friend? I am phoneposting and no experience creating these. Ill happily donate. Perhaps if the marxists hadnt supressed his research we would have a cure for niggers by now.

Holy shit. That makes me angry. why did the facts offend them? Oh wait. I know SJW ultimate agenda is to destroy the west.

Yeah but when he won the Nobel, they didn't have problem one with him.
Really makes you think....

Attached: race_realism.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

Just a coincidence goys!

Attached: HarvardData.png (2060x744, 399K)

Attached: 0_JenZNyW420T2MyEy.png (636x1333, 41K)

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel. Justice for zionist treason

They're just making a martyr of him.

The Scandinavian man is the smartest in world

>completely and utterly incompatible with our mission, values, and policies, and require the severing of any remaining vestiges of his involvement” in the lab.

Pic is from leaked google internal docs. Its all the same cult, they wont allow a meritocracy, they want to "hold systems accountable for equitable outcomes"
They arent scientists, they are a religion, their beliefs are based in faith not evidence.
They form the belief first, like "blacks and whites have equal intelligence" and everything after is a perversion and mockery of science. They think everyone is psychopathic like them, and the smart thing to do is kill the blacks, so by defending the blacks with lies about their intelligence, they are preventing another holocaust. They think they arent evil theyre heros like capt American punching Hitler like on tv.
It all skillfully avoids the real solution, raising blacks intelligence and lowering their time preference. It keeps blacks stupid dependant drains on the middle class society

Attached: 1524167747293.png (799x385, 43K)

Watson is really based. In the far future he may be vindicated, depending on who wins the future wars.

Leftards have to be the stupidest subhumans on the planet.
>Your eyes and all possible evidence are lying to you

That brave poor bastard

>Simons
>Stillman

Attached: merchantanti.jpg (676x814, 99K)

Why is speaking truth such an awful thing according to all of the mainstream?

And this is why you can't trust establishment science.

also
>Marilyn Simons
>statement laden with emotion and virtue signaling
yet another example of why women can't handle men's work.

Attached: harvard leading geneticist admits everything.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Communists and Jews working hand-in-hand to bury science. Why do leftoids fear objective fact? What are Jews saying it's racist to admit race is real, while simultaneously declaring themselves a race?

It's interesting that they call this man a racist while simultaneously admitting everything he said was true. Admitting scientific reality is now the modern day heresy to the cultural Pharisees.

Attached: race is real2.jpg (813x882, 208K)

Lysenkoism is alive and well unfortunately.

>unsubstaniated
the fire rises

Attached: 1543705265788.png (1120x2499, 505K)

I think I dropped off his twin into the toilet earlier.

>The statements “are reprehensible, unsupported by science,

Attached: Mainstream Science on Intelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)

This. They don’t have any other religion so they gravitate to something like it.

got fucked over for daring to criticize black people? shocker.

this

FFS the man was a dementia-riddled fossil who got "racist old man" syndrome to get a bit more attention as old people are wont to do. I mean look at that clear, intelligent and totally not senile expression.
Also, Jow Forums can't into basic biology, let alone genetics.

>Marilyn Simons
She's literally a Jew and married to a billionaire hedge fund Jew.

>They form the belief first, like "blacks and whites have equal intelligence"
>ok so why is there such a difference in X?
>... That's cuz racism :^}

Attached: 1538095233966.png (596x586, 799K)

Anti-science Luddite incel detected.

Attached: race is real.jpg (1080x694, 90K)

This shit all comes from the USA, the UK and their Jews. All of it. The Anglo-Zionist World Order is pure cancer. Can't wait for the humble Chinaman to take over.

Attached: 1547142031267.png (752x545, 167K)

But Harvard's top geneticist can into both:

lmao really takes a turn there at the end.

Since when was thoughts grounds for punishment.
Imagine people can't even to research into sensitive subjects now.
Now follows the decline of science

Attached: IMG_20190105_182535.jpg (272x307, 21K)

Attached: Kikeception.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

>It added that the statements “are completely and utterly incompatible with our mission, values, and policies, and require the severing of any remaining vestiges of his involvement” in the lab.
So they admit they can't be objective.

From what I read he was in a car accident after the filming of the doco and has been in care/bed bound ever since, real big of them to do this on his near death bed and with no way to respond or defend himself, real heros.

About damn time science declines i'm impressed it lasted so long, looking at everything else

>guy on the right is who they're so afraid of
really makes you think

Attached: merlin_148296156_2646eea9-2539-49a6-bed5-7bd1e2a8c9ef-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1983, 579K)

>Stillman
>Simons
With Jews, you lose.

He said hatefacts that are inconvenient to the dysgenic Jewish agenda and therefore we, the rich Jews who make up the board, demand his record be defiled and expunged and his good name slandered or else we'll pull funding for this institution. People knowing race is real isn't good for the Jews.

^ literally what happened.

IQ is a really fucking arbitrary metric, it's like trying to measure an object reflected through a funhouse mirror with a yardstick whose measurements make are too arbitrary to make proper sense of.

When we can create our own intelligences, and dictate what makes an intelligence smarter or dumber than another intelligence, THEN I'd consider whether or not we have enough information to make empirical evaluations of how intelligent a person is. Because until that point it's a poor game of pseudoscience.

>different populations, isolated from each other for hundreds of thousands of years, facing different environmental pressures all somehow evolved to have EXACTLY the same average iq as each other
Only a simpleton would believe this.

Double digit brainlet detected.

Attached: iq.png (615x580, 177K)

t. 2 digit IQ numbskull

Attached: brainlet17.jpg (725x1013, 71K)

Wrong, iq tests objectively & specifically measure people's intelligence, that's their function, just like you would measure how fast someone can run by timing how far they moved in X amount of minutes.

What were his statements exactly? Cus they are stating he's evil without any context as to why beyond "cus I said so"?

>It added that the statements “are completely and utterly incompatible with our mission, values, and policies, and require the severing of any remaining vestiges of his involvement” in the lab

But never said he was wrong though, just racist. As if that's wrong at all.

No shitskin, Sherlock

your mission is science nigga science should only care about the truth. your only values should be what is true through repeatable and independently verified experiments. policies should only act in furthering that shit. severe your own nuts if you cant do that

your concept of "IQ" is wrong
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5974083/#MOESM19

Attached: Image 2019-01-11 at 5.24.30 PM.png (659x639, 174K)

and whats more they probably know it
theyre doing it on purpose
to make us mad
to make us lash out in anger
luring the pawns on both side out on to the chessboard. only theres one player, and its not us, we are the ones getting played

or theyre just a bunch of libtards, either or

Great Men are often unappreciated in their own lifetimes.

James Watson is based...
And all I knew about him before this was his last name in my Grade 11 Βiology textbook

because that could lead to the ultimate truth
-hitler did nothing wrong

based Watson
used to literally be the face of "science"
pic related

Attached: Image 2019-01-11 at 5.28.13 PM.png (684x880, 1023K)

Tell me, shitheads, if I take an IQ test in the morning and score low, and take the IQ test in the evening a couple days from now and score higher- which is my actual IQ?

If I score higher when I'm naked next to a hot girl in a bikini. Or when I've taken a hit of coke, or when after I've had a full meal. Which is my real IQ? Am I a full on dumbass if I score low on an empty stomach?

What happens if the instructions are in a different language, or if I'm colorblind or otherwise have difficulty making out the shapes on a piece of paper. Does that make me stupid?

How can you have "Objective" measurement of something you don't even fully understand? You're fucking idiots.

>professor states something about reality
>not compatible with CSHL
>CSHL's views are not compatible with reality

good one

Attached: 0185bdb2e2c77b46241c8d8621a7cb4de09aec5494718fc2d6741252d4ed268c.jpg (789x689, 91K)

Attached: Image 2019-01-11 at 5.28.00 PM.png (1089x583, 505K)

here kike

Attached: 1434845750593.jpg (1000x1265, 534K)

What a crock of shit

Attached: Image 2019-01-11 at 5.30.19 PM.png (673x857, 905K)

(((stillman))) and (((simons)))
predictable

What do you get when "scientists" reject science? Liberals?

holy fuck, anyone who's ever lived around niggers knows they're dumb as shit. you don't need to be a scientist to figure it out.

dude 50% of the US is shitskins and kikes

Cool, so why can't blacks score anywhere close to Asians? They've just been taking it in the morning I guess. Too groggy to score above apes.

Attached: 1541687514619.png (447x373, 257K)

Science is the new religion. ALL HAIL THE NEW DOGMA!

You just confirmed our assessment of you, now go drool and make noise some place else.

>science is incompatible with their values and policies
Can't make this shit up

Now it is. It wasn't when you fought with Stalin for the International Jew.

Fucking ridiculous

this guy is going down a legend
god bless him, he will be remembered and revered in the brighter future

How about take the test while being a nigger. Post results.

Honestly excited about the way globohomo is taring apart all meaning in science.....

>those comments
wew
rapidly I began to hate them

Attached: Image 2019-01-11 at 5.33.41 PM.png (599x540, 115K)

>Just goes to show you that you really shouldn't let average people into these fields.

Yep

Science needs to be screened for objective thinking nerds only.

id suggest averaging all the scores.

My problem is that intelligence is almost by definition arbitrary and subjective. What we consider intelligent depends almost entirely on the mores of the day. Ten thousand years ago whichever jackass could consistently nail an antelope at a clean 20 meters with a spear would probably be considered a genius. The cunt with the myopic eyes who does a good job adding up rocks would be a special needs case.

>*grunts incoherently*
I'm sure your mother told you that you're very smart.

Attached: 300px-Surprised_Pikachu.jpg (300x262, 8K)