Will history be kind to him?

will history be kind to him?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 9.57.03 AM.png (706x485, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-has-killed-more-civilians-with-illegal-drone-strikes-in-9-months-than-obama-did-in-8-years
archive.is/FcwlG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About as kind as history will be to the Jews.

Could I get some info on how those numbers were gathered? I know Trump is ZOG, but I find ith ard to believe he could top Obama's high score in that short of a time

Attached: Trump aipac jew NPC.jpg (588x715, 164K)

He'll be America's Nero

The jewish lies about him will far outweigh the truth

Yea, Trump is a fucking kike, but this article sounds really suspicious.

Probably some very unique definitions of "civilians" and "illegal drone strikes"

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-has-killed-more-civilians-with-illegal-drone-strikes-in-9-months-than-obama-did-in-8-years

Fake and gay.

Attached: image.jpg (124x107, 3K)

No.
There will celebrations and parties, nationwide, when he leaves office finally.
The sooner the better. If by some miracle he is reelected, those that oppose him the most will lose their fucking minds.

It's probably a lot higher now since he broke Obama's airstrike records in Afghanistan in the first half of 2018.

>The U.S.-led coalition in Afghanistan is on pace this year to drop a record number of bombs, according to Pentagon data.
>Through the first six months of 2018, the U.S. and its allies dropped 2,911 weapons on Afghanistan, according to data from the U.S. Air Force Central Command.
>That is nearly twice the number of bombs dropped on Afghanistan in the same period last year, and over 700 more than the previous high set in 2011 at the height of the war.
archive.is/FcwlG

In 10 years he will be the “old grandpa” and the new GOP candidate will be hitler incarnate. See george w bush

could you imagine being a middle eastern country and just having bombs dropped on your land monthly with no way to retaliate?

If he succeeds history will never forget his heroism if he fails he will be considered more heinous than hitler

>could you imagine being a middle eastern country and just having bombs dropped on your land monthly with no way to retaliate?
that's what causes terror attacks

Trump supporters dont care now that Obama is not the one doing these drone attacks. They will say something like Trump drone attacks have 100% accuracy against terrorist and these are fake civilians.

>(((rt)))

Depends who writes it

yes, not at first but in about 100 years absolutely

all because our leaders and our military are unaccountable and civilians pay the price for it on both sides. democracy my ass, i never voted to bomb these countries

History is written by mainstream media... does that answer your question?

Attached: gettyimages-135998915.jpg (358x193, 26K)

Unironically this. Sounds like the guy wants to declare a state of emergency to take funds set aside for California's wildfire problem to pay for his wall.

The US is both literally and figuratively burning down, and this guy decides as soon as the Democrats have the house that the wall matters more than the country.

You had two fucking years Donald, with control of both house and senate, and suddenly THIS BECOMES AN ISSUE?

History is written by the victors. We'll see after civil war 2.0.

btw if you read the source well over 60 percent of those deaths are "contested" which means they are probably lying about causalities.

Forty years from now when the rest of the world has gone to shit, and we're slightly less shit yes. I don't have it saved but there was this post about how the US is basically fuel independent now and thus both Trump and Hillary would have wanted to slowly weasel out of the middle east and work on getting our currency not tied to foreign oil, and the only real difference is Trump wanted to do it a little faster while also pulling back in other areas. Assuming we don't go full Brazil faster than everyone we stand to do pretty well BY COMPARISON to everyone else, and if people who were born after Trump left office look at it objectively they'll see he was working in that direction.

History the perspective of the survivors of it too.

*is

>i dont wanna accept that my president is a mass murderer so the media man is lying to me

> i dont read sources at all

There is no way he has! Obama dropped 10,000 bombs on the Middle East in 2015 or 16 alone

sucks not being american but thats the price you pay

you want a real dark redpill? Go read the manifesto of Mohammad Atta or the original 1993 WTC bombers. These people were college-educated engineers and academics who directly stated US support for Israel and "apostate" KSA as the reason the US deserved to be destroyed.

American victims of terror attacks are paying for the sins of neocon policy.

History is written by the winners. We will see how things go from here.

He will go in the oven with the rest of the zionists.

I thought the USG stopped keeping track under Obama, or stated counting anyone near the target as an “enemy combatant”.

History is written by the winners and Trump and the alt-reich are losers, so no.

No, lefty scum will dance in the street when he dies just like they did with Thatcher. Those people have no respect for anything not even death.

Attached: drones.png (1920x3173, 1.46M)

>theres even more unaccounted for deaths
ur making me depressed dude
how do i find it?

If kikes and commies are writing the history, then no.

Seriously when you Google him in like 40 years only the propaganda will remain. People who were around during his presidency will all be regarded as crazy old people.

>German flag
>Nigger words

Checks out

If kikes are writing the history, then no.

Excuse me?
You do realize he is a kike don't you and literally doing Israels bidding?

Did the circumcision turn your IQ to -10?

Depends on what happens for the rest of his time in office.

Attached: 0BE7F070-407A-470A-ACEE-402CB148EC30.gif (400x307, 1.11M)

He will be remembered for what he preceded. Donald Trump is but the Mussolini of our age. Our Hitler has yet to come.

History is always kind to the winners

Nope.

He'll be remembered as an embarrassment.

He'll be remembered as the President who made Taft look good.

He'll be remembered as the President who made Nixon look law-abiding.

He'll be remembered as the President who took sixty years of victory over Russia and flushed it down the toilet in exchange for "likes" on Twitter.

This thread smells of Clinton cock sucking Obama supporters.

Attached: 1545107278242.jpg (561x672, 121K)

I read it in a book called "ghost wars" by Steve Coll. I'm having trouble finding any part of it online otherwise I'd link it

He did not have two years, he did not have the votes. Or are you trying to memory hole that oval office meeting between trump, Pelosi and schuner? Where he begged the dem leaders for just a few votes, and they publicly told him to fuck off? Ring any bells?

>anyone not blindly loyal to a buffoon is obsessed with Hilary Clinton

Nope. The line isn't Conservative vs Liberal, when it comes to Trump. It's mindless-Trump-sheep vs not-a-total-fucking-retard.

Trump has the lowest approval rating of any President in the last 80 years, at this point in his first term.

I guess historian will try not to upset the god emperor descendant.

oh so thats why you spout typical leftist talking points? fuck, you shills are shit at your job

Depends who wins the civil war.

sine trump has been in office, the dow has gained over 20%.

Facts aren't "liberal" or "conservative." They're just facts. Gallup isn't liberal or conservative--it's just accurate. Trump has the lowest approval rating of any President in 80 years, at this point in their Presidency.

Reality isn't a talking point. You're just brainwashed.

this is literally fake news btw, it's not official figures, its some "watchdog" group from the UK, aka a muzzie funded propaganda outlet.

I've said this once and I'll say it again. Jow Forums loves to make fun of liberals for using Harry Potter references yet Jow Forums does the exact thing with Roman references.

>gallup
>accurate
LMAO holy fuck you cannot be serious

>not understanding the difference between children's fiction and non-fictional history

>its only accurate if i agree with it

>since trump has been in office, the dow has gained over 20%.

it added over 35% until the late december drop, and currently sits only 10% below that high

it was one of the least accurate in the 2016 election. you're dumb as fuck

Literally the most-respected public opinion polling company on the planet? Yes friend: I'm totally serious.

They’ll probably have to hire guards so libs won’t blow his tomb up

BUUUUUULLSHIT
BUUUUUULLSHIT
TOTAL FUCKING BUUUUUUUULLSHIT
I REFUSE to believe this is accurate. Obama dropped more bombs in 2016 than in any other year of his presidency.

B U L L S H I T

There have been several points where hes exceeded approval numbers of hw bush and clinton's over time according to Gallup so stop pulling that shit out of your ass. Plus neither of those candidates had a systemic pushback against them the way Trump does. Worst you could say was Clinton but that largely was contained on the right at the time. Trump was railroaded before he even got elected and managed to pull several 43- 45% weekly ratings. Theres no doubt he'd be overall beating quite a few presidents without this full court press happening on both sides. I'd wager theres a straight up minimum of 7% disapproving that would not be answering like that if it weren't for the pervasive Russia narrative and the Rino bloc pushback.

Perfect example of the problem with Trump supporters:
>Facts
>Nuh uh I believe other things instead
>But... facts
>Facts are wrong lol
>There have been several points where hes exceeded approval numbers of hw bush and clinton's over time according to Gallup so stop pulling that shit out of your ass
I think your ability to read isn't great. Trump has the lowest approval rating of any president in the last 80 years, at this point in their presidency.

That's a straight-up fact, little buddy.

Are you faggots only counting stikes in Afghanistan and not all throughout Africa and the Middle East to suck that Obama dick?

If we win? Yes.
If we lose? He will go down as the next Hitler and the final desperate push of those "evil white raycists, that stole all the technology when we killed them all, and that's why we are now living in mud huts in the shadow of sky scrapers."

Not sure how he'll be written about, but he'll be talked about like a god.

Well they are on the jew payroll, but that what happens when they choose politics over a Girlfriend. Sad really.

>its okay guys, this other president actually dropped EVEN MORE BOMBS
that doesnt make it any better

>Literally the most-respected public opinion polling company on the planet?
what the FUCK are you smoking faggot?