Lifes purpoose 2

You might not notice anything out of the ordinary yet, these are simple steps and I can assure you if you wish I will lead you to that other dimension called now. And trust me when I say this, it is pure bliss, it is the focus of meditation, it is a glimpse of enlightenment and anything can happen if you so wish for it, but it can't be mind made.

Attached: ssss.jpg (700x394, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPBck3xcUJc
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh i give up half the fucking post is missing for gods sake...

bump

I will explain how to find the self in the next few posts.

continued from

Oprahs The Secret, repackaged to distract you from the crimes of Israel

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kid.

Okay dude first off,

1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.

2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail

and

3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Jow Forums anyways?

You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

This is some exercises taught by Eckhart Tolle.

Close your eyes and hold your hands up in front of you, how do you know where your hands are with your eyes closed? You feel for the aliveness within them, now focus on this aliveness in your hands, draw your attention to it. Next notice your arms, your shoulders, your face etc. Notice your entire body and draw attention to this feeling, can you notice this space inside of you?

wow newfag much? this is copypasta, also nice reddit spacing. You should lurk more before posting so you don't embarras yourself again

easy way out
life is suffering. suffering builds character, understanding and teaches lessons.
that place will come in time short cutting to it is going off true paths and escapism

I'm ex army I laugh at this every fucking time, that is nice, I like a good chuckle. But this thread is about meaning of life and what consciousness is and how it will effect the whole human race in time, which is political to say the least.

See that yellow vest movement? Its going to grow larger and larger, they don't care about your concern trolling, they don't care about race or gender, they are simply sick of their diseased condition.

and i'm not sure what they are going to do to you shills when they get their hands on you, put it this way, they are the brainwashed masses but they are out of control.

The true purpose of life is to just live, nothing else.

Our collective living experience, no matter how shitty is the ultimate goal of life. Our given collective experience via living is all we need to accomplish,

we are as you shills, if you are not a shill don't worry, the real shills will read anyway, they read and catalog every single post... But we as they know are less dangerous than this lot, this lot are read to burn everything down, to kill anyone they deem evil.

You will reap what you sowed, we as none players can only watch and giggle...

however we see the problem, if you can call it a problem... We can offer a solution to the brewing crisis.

reasonably wise man here. everything you've written is retarded gibberish and no one should take you seriously.

>The true purpose of life is to just live, nothing else.
live as in how though?

If you mean gather enough materials, get that big car, house and then work forever in misery to pay it off. I think not, I think not.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPBck3xcUJc

this world will consume you if you allow it, most people are if not all consumed by it, it is only a period of isolation and deepest of depression/suicidal thought which causes one side of the brain to bleed its over flowing negative energy into the other causing something profound and new yet so old and remembered. Its like "ah I remember when I was so young I did not give so much credit to the outside world as I do now" and then we break free.

Attached: canyourunithinknot.png (941x662, 487K)

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6FnE.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Sounds fucking gay

TOP FUCKING KEK
Of course a beaner fall for such obvious pasta. You have the nerve to call anyone a newfag. Go commit toaster bath.

Attached: IMG_0383.jpg (286x176, 11K)

It's a shitpost. Calm your tits.

*winks*

I was hoping for another insightful esoterica thread like the one from last night, but this is retard central. Y'all know nothing.

calm my shit?

I haven't even begun sir.

oh the cringe...

The truth is that nothing you do will matter in the end. Death is the true equalizer. It doesn't matter if you helped millions of people or a mass murderer. When you depart from this world, you will lose every experience and information you gained in your life because it is all in your brain. You mind/spirit/soul or whatever you call it will probably return back to the place before you were born.

I harvest from the jungle...
I get nutrition from what I can harvest year round.

I have a lot, grow main protein plants but I do get a lot of stuff from the jungle.

Wow, a German nihilist, never seen one of those before.

Boring and stupid.

tonight's entertainment will leave you shit faced as I am now. Why aren't you shit faced yet user? It is what all the NPC's do on a Friday night, you are not racist are you user? user you should be more sociable like everyone else, come on user she isn't that ugly, so what if she has 4 tits, an arse that is bigger than the average human being, she likes you... You are an incel, I will report you user to the manager and you will be punished for not obeying our collective "ORANGE MAN BAD!"

OMG YOU FUCKING EYE RAPED HER YOU CUNT!

Attached: c1004f43134f386f4dfd064b6b30ade9e4438e9aad9709e00d33097e3133ba49.jpg (600x480, 31K)

Yes I am still very connected to Jow Forums I've been here since the year this board was started, so long I forget the year, I guess 2003. I'm an old fag but not a faggot, I've seen so much.

Anons do not get into this fight, it is planned and you will lose, it has been planned that way, you want women to fucking respect you? Then fucking get the fuck off this board first and foremost, fucking clean your selves up, I mean really fucking take care of your self. You will probably like most need a lot of self acceptance, you are like everyone else born into this fucking prison, you are part of it.

Remove acne you scruffy fucks, shower twice per day, morning and night, never go anywhere out side of the house with out a shower. Don't use fucking cheap common shit sold in the super markets, you are beyond that shit, you care about your skin. Don't eat grains, don't eat inflammatory shit like legumes, don't know what they are then google it.

Don't drink or consume dairy, just because they say its good, actually because they its good means that it fucking isn't, fucking period! I don't care what you think you know, my skin problems started in my 30's and flares up with mostly milk and grains.

Meat is not bad for you, eat enough to get big, then cool off once you get big, don't be excessive. STOP MASTURBATING LIKE FUCK, how are you going to pull or get big when you kill your sexual energy? Just because school bullied people into thinking it was ok when clearly everyone prior to this indoctrination in the 90's fucking hated, does not mean that it is good or healthy, it is not. And I could literally strangle to death the teacher that told us that is was ok...

Most importantly learn who you are, move inside of yourself, witness your thoughts do not try to silence them, that won't work, the act of trying to silence them give them energy or focus.

From last thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

2spoopy.

>Life purpose
Lush for God you faggot

Most humans are really puppets created by Satan.

thanks i was going to include some links but i'm just tired now. Fucking meaningless sub demi-god animals that savage me for offering some form of escape.

I hope they over dose on what ever it is they are taking that fills their void, their emptiness that they must wake up to every day. And if not they are young and still tender, ripe for the old to exploit hahahaha. And if I was evil I would, but I am not, I only try to warn them that they are being conned big time and they will arrive at this point I am at NOW.

past and future is all they have, mind made illusions to blind them from the truth which is present (now)

I can get more pussy than these cunts anyway, so why should i fucking care? I care because i have too?

What's even cringier is seeing you faggots fall for this obvious pasta. Does it taste good? This board is fucked beyond repair. You've got a better chance bringing your message to OP. Newfags are the cancer that destroyed this site. Shills made it fun, but you faggots ruined it.
Now go breath helium until you pass out.

Thanks for the new pasta

then you do not realise the irony of it.

80% of this board is the same copy pasta yet you reply to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

They have name for this, its called mental illness.

>because it is all in your brain
citation needed

i exist to mate

Attached: dDAFsB25d22s3ZxY.png (760x749, 494K)

fucking...

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER JEW JEW JEW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER JEW JEW JEW

WHITE RACE
WHITE RACE

HITLER HITLER HITLER

How can you even fucking stand it you utter retarded trash head? Yet you come into my thread and spout your fucking bullshit?

fuck off.

>shills made it fun

Stfu shill the fuck no they did not they bury important shit

Stop being a fucking idiot and besides we even know why /x/ thinks like they do at this point because we get it

>You've got a better chance bringing your message to I started on /b/ then /x/ before this board arose, clearly I was on to something when I saw those towers fall down.

Both of those places are fucking trash, /x/ was a place of intelligent discussions until it got spammed to hell with crap. I will never set foot into that excuse of a place again, it now reminds me of godlike productions only it is worse because it has no real focus.

This is the place because that is were I and my fellow men, fucking REAL MEN went too, some broke off too infinity chan but we stay because there is nothing more pleasing than annoying shills and to be honest this is the first place normie goes too when they are curious.

So yes we do a good fucking job, we stfu you retards and spill much needed informations and year by year we get better at doing so. You are only worried about your pay check ending, you should be worried about your identity being exposed to be fucking honest because as they say, the net is closing and fast...

This database is only as secure as connection to the outside world allows it, would be a shame if it falls into a right wing revolutionaries hands...

>would be a shame if it falls into a right wing revolutionaries hands...

we can meme this to happen, even if it would cause many of us some embarrassment, we don't care we will have won regardless if we are killed in the process. Now you understand that some of us do not fear death quite like you do, perhaps you will change your job...

You can call us dangerous all you like, the only danger we pose is to your destruction, that Jow Forums database will fall into our hands some day, you will be exposed for the crimes you have done, mark my words.

Ever notice how long it takes for leaks which are damaging to erm government officials takes to leak out? It is the same with this place, because it would be equally catastrophic, they know just how many would be implicated, that won't last long my shill friend.

Side with us.

your only chance now is to prove you are human, that you understand humanity has been manipulated towards destruction, that you repent. But you must work with us when you do that, otherwise there will be no proof of you having doing that.

All are brainwashed, every single person, but when you are present the truth over and over and over again and you choose to ignore because muh pay check, you will be treated as enemy its as simple as that.

many of you don't even comprehend what is happening on a global scale right now, you don't realise that many can think outside of their egos, they are waiting for change for decades and now they are fed up and are kicking in a natural response to fight off infection. As my words land on this page some of them are reading closely and learning, fuck you if you thing my post means nothing, it is going out there and will be repeated in many translations and alterations but the essentially message will reach those needing guidance.

AKA you are fucked, we didn't set anything up you did it to your selves.

gg no re

Like david icke the man, said "we should not do anything" the same was said by Gandhi, none compliance is fucking key. With out our co-operation you are destroying yourselves because you are so full of hate and any love you project is recognised as virtue signalling at best.

Gen Z is so fucking woke, it would amazing you what I heard listening to them on the bus home today, you are truly fucked. And fucking rightfully so!

Once they remove you we will take over, it is our destiny, we will rule over this earth in the light of the lord and true progress.

$50 Iphones? Erm yes please...

We are the universe. We have decided to split up so we can learn about ourselves. Look into Nassim Haramein

Attached: 174.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

ah there is one last person to tell.

Then I will move into the blissfulness of now, then witness your destruction as it unfolds in my warped mind. Time be damned, I transcend it, in any case I give you till March.

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

it does not matter what you think, i do not care what you think.

yes yes yes

but i would stay clear of the likes of Nassim Haramein, he is in it for ego imo, plus some of the other shite he talks about is just his own mind.

There is not much here in the now, there is no need to complicate it, it just is. And you say well what and you say why? Understand that you can read as much as you want and you can watch all these fucking vidoes and you can join all these fucking churches but ultimately you have everything you ever needed to understand it right there under the surface of you mind which is blinding you from it.

buy "the power of now" read it and by page umm 33 you start to understand.

the guy is still making money and it was wrote in 1998 i think, he does not care about money, he wants to bring about shift in consciousness, they gave him tv time but no way could they fuck this guy, he is it.

then new ideas of god hood enter my mind, what if it is all just a ruse and everyone is just as i choose to ignore them, npc's.

pure fucking shite, getting in the way putting on a stop on my fucking rage, you should see what i did to places entire cities in lucid dreams... FUCK...

>life's purpose
Do thy part well.

>being this new
It must hurt.

we are the spawn talked of in the bible which is why the shake in fear when we ever present our selves in areas we don't normally go...

Their hands shake because we were never meant to be there, they see us and hope we won't return...

>cities in lucid dreams... FUCK...
should not have pissed me off when lucid because unlike this world i will destroy that world if i know i'm out of body, i will rain down death and destruction, watch it all shatter to pieces and all the people their die because they = excrement.

not our problem.

a golden age for 1000 years or destruction.

and Satan will give me that, we are not yet done...

So many lost souls in this thread. Not a shred of wisdom to be found here. Broken people consumed by the abyss, mistaking their shattered psyches for enlightenment. Sad.

Attached: 8132947128937123.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

then do enlighten us oh holy fuck that hates everything said in this thread, my guess you have either been met by the 50 year old bible women, or you got picked up by some team fucking help the addicted and homeless and you now don't consider your own thoughts ideas as being relevent and thus adopt theirs to replace your shit thoughts you had in the first place. Or you = high drunk i don't really fucking care you are another piece of human excrement happy with the status quo. You probably a mormon of a moron , do enlighten us then faggot...

don't be shy...

WE WILL SMASH YOUR WORLD WITH OUT NOTICE

EVER TRIED SLEEP DEPRIVATION?

ITS A PORTAL TO THE NEXT VERSION OF YOU

AHAHAHAHA

The real you sits outside of this world, in a higher form we do not understand and won't comprehend, but if you still here for long enough it will start to effect that other side...

Do it enough and you will start to hallucinate, reality has to make shit up for the apparent lag... now think about that :)

first hack i ever taught about this place desu and yes it is a hack, sleep is needed because the user needs to sleep in real world. If you do not allow it you cause the user to become so trapped in this place the connection begins to fail, and so we get weird things happening in this world.

omg you must sleep goy! Really?

see the pic in my last post? that's you.

it's clear that you won't be smashing anything but the pulpy remnants of your broken mind. i really do pity you. whatever initiation you exposed yourself to, you clearly weren't ready.

you fucks probably isolated this thread, you know i can manifest money when i need it through sleep deprivation right? You understand i know how this whole system works?

If you don't i pity you and desu you can go fuck a tree sir.

get some sleep, user. then get some help. you're not going to find your way out of the mess you got yourself into without it.

amen what a blowhard preach on brother

Fuck retro anything.
Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies
And fuck your short memory.

Are you threatening me cunt, i live to be, you are a fucking pissant and i do not sleep on the weekends. Your words will not stop me or the millions of anons working towards your destruction and this is 100%

This is now.

accept it because we have, there is nothing in this world that would make me give a shit about your words and pointless thoughts i am total annihilation already, my life has been fucking hell FUCKING HELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING PRICK, YOU THINK I CARE IF I'M IN JAIL OR FUCKING DEAD? I CARE FUCKING NOTHING, I WON'T STOP AND YOU MAY STOP ME BUT YOU WON'T STOP THIS TRUTH AND IT WILL FUCKING BE YOUR END CUNT SUCK MY FUCKING COCK

MERRY FUCKING FAKE XMAS YOU FUCKING SWINE, THANKS FOR RUINING CHRIST-MASS FOR THE REST OF US WITH YOUR UTTER EXPENSIVE BOLLOCKS AND YOU GAY SALES SHIT WE CAN'T AFFORD ANYWAY, FUCKING KILL YOU SELF, YOU FUCKING CRETIN

>HIT WE CAN'T AFFORD ANYWAY
AND THEN YOU WILL BLAME IT ON US BECAUSE OF BREXIT GUESS FUCKING WHAT WE WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DO! BECAUSE HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YOU FUCKING CUNTS YOU GREEDY FUCKING PEA BRAIN CUNTS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCKING WORKING CLASS IS YOU CUNT?

YES ITS = ABOUT 70 - 80 % OF THE POPULATION THAT IS GETTING ANNOYED AND IT WILL FUCK YOU UP

WE DO THE FUCKING WORK AND YOU FUCKING COMPLAIN AND WE GET NOTHING

in the interest of salvaging something useful from this trainwreck of a thread:
any anons interested in esoteric practices, let gvWOqmbE be a reminder of the risks involved. poor guy's lost at sea, and I suspect he's too far gone to ever find his way back.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUUUUUUUCK YOU

Based

btw, do you know that this night literally i thought of the same thing, roughly at the same time this thread was made, to realize and understand my ego and to just kill it

NO MY DEAR SIR I AM ALIVE I AM WITNESS TO THIS SHIT AND I AM DRUNK AND I AM SAYING WHAT WILL (IF I COULD FUCKING DUBLE CAPS IT) SAYING WHAT IS GOING DOWN THIS FUCKING YEAR. BECAUSE FUCK THAT, DELAY BREXIT AGAIN IF YOU FUCKING DARE...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta

fucking cunts, for queen and country i will fucking slay you.

fuck off

Never fails

Hey guise! Whats going on in this thread?

Attached: 1519099126836.jpg (643x720, 154K)

i swore allegiance to my queen her heirs and successors that don't include the fucking tory party or any mp...

You fuck us we will fuck you, end of fucking story.

you want to fucking fight us? we will fight no problem, we are highly fucking trained and fit.

Nothing worth noticing. Except for a few examples of what happens when lesser minds play with secret fire. I'm only here because watching these broken souls is interesting in light of a thread from last night about esoteric schizophrenia.

keep pushing against what the people voted and you will see what happens. You can arrest one but you won't stop it from happening, i rather not fight so i'm telling you what will happen so you consider it a warning.

The real British will fight, you will be crushed within 3 days, the real british are in every corner of industry they wait for the word or the chaos rather. They are like me trained to sacrifice them selves to do what is right, do underestimate us for we are potentially millions.

Sounds interesting. Solitary study into the esoteric does indeed seem to be potentially dangerous to ones sanity as it requires you to dispel a lot of illusions that have been inculcated into you and you find yourself spending vast swathes of time grappling with abstract concepts that can leave you feeling ultimately disassociated from reality. Got a link to the esoteric schizophrenia thread?.

the brexit vote painted a picture you ignored, you have had your time to play your deception game, the public are not buying it. The public at large are ready to take you out by force if necessary, this isn't a joke. Even many do not agree now they are merely hiding their power level, when it goes down you will find that actually almost every white wants you gone. And right so, if they causes violence towards none white which i really hope if does not, then that is your fault for stirring race tension as you have been doing for over 1 decade.

I have faith that race on race violence will not happen, i think that we are more peaceful than you have painted us, well we are, your bots and shills are pathetic, I love black, Asian and Arabic people, so wtf?

I always did, however i will not stand by and allow a tyrant government dictate to me what i can and can't say, that is a threat to national security, and I hope trump is watching and is ready to aid us if shit hits the fan...

but you cunts are going down....

trump give us our tommy guns

meditation unites internal and external awareness for those fleeting moments of deep experiential insight aka ego and soul

fleeting moments often come at first perhaps after smoking weed, which is why people dicredit it as hippy bullshit.

I remember when i first started smoking it i would be cooking food and lose complete track of time and that disturbed me a lot, then it kind of became the norm so i did not question it. But that timeless now is in essence you, it is the real timeless self which is why people often describe their first experiences with weed as being like a child again.

gods children indeed.

which is also why it is still illegal in the UK...

but weed has changed, they fucked up the strains, now most weed you get will fuck you right up and make you ill....

Sometimes if you got good connections you can get an original and they are coming back as people now realise the new strains are shit compared with the older strains. fucking jew my weed and i will fucking jew your fucking arsehole into 10 pieces...

you are a slave to people who own you through debt, you enjoy being a slave and won't change anything even if people show you who to go after and how to change things.
Admit it, your purpose in life is to be a slave for people that enjoy watching you suffer.
This is your existence and you love it otherwise you would have done something about it, but you won't

Okay dude first off,

1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.

2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail

and

3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Jow Forums anyways?

You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

who says i'm going to anything physical about it, who says i have not already been touched by them none physically at a very early age, who says i'm dumb faggot?

I will fucking do what i came to do, and that is all.

to use this board for spread of information. instruction is our goal, we control this place, fucking weep and fuck off.

you disinfo is lacking because it reeks of npc

there is nothing you can do to fix it, we aren't fooled.

all life purpose is in your faggot head, you read that gay shit and then you click post, you neither understand it nor care about, you are a faggot, i am a man, in a one on one id bite your fucking throat out with my teeth and enjoy every bit of your screams as you then bleed to death as my emotionless face does not even take a moment to care about you as i break the neck of the next spacker that dares stand in my way.

you leftists think you are hard by almost killing that so called far right guy, fucking noted and monitored, we are not as savage as you people, do not mistake this as a sign of weakness...

Is there ANYONE in this thread that ISN'T a ROBO-PASTA-BOT???????

Attached: FML.jpg (600x649, 73K)

>I can kill you in over seven hundred ways

Pfft! Thats all? Someone fell asleep during unarmed killin 101...

me op but i have give up because no one cares of the original message so i do not care if we all die. I do not fear death since i already died, it won't make any sense to you, but it might make more sense if you go here first.

The majority of Jow Forums these days is automated chat bots shitposting clickbait slide threads and keeping them bumped with artificial conversation. Most threads with meaningful content are either slid into oblivion or deliberately 404'd by the mods who are complicit in destroying fruitful discussion.

Attached: 1546859078581.jpg (461x238, 10K)

yup and if you dare talk outside the box and manage to keep a thread going using their tactics it will be flooded with shills posting only FEAR.

wanna know something?

this is a simulation which reacts to your thoughts...

but then how do i know you are real?

Everyone i meet is durr durr stupid...

i'd simple make you disappear , no problem at all Jimmy.

Attached: th.jpg (232x165, 6K)

what if was only pretending to fall for it to make you the one who got troled?