How can you guys defend the shutdown? It's costing thousands of government workers a paycheck...

how can you guys defend the shutdown? It's costing thousands of government workers a paycheck. Many are barely making it and having to rely on food banks etc.

Attached: 64bb3d23-a99e-4e55-ac52-890ccfbcd137-philly.jpeg.jpg (534x356, 30K)

SAGE SAGE

nice argument

I don't care. We don't need 2.7 million federal employees. Half of them are fat lazy niggers and the other half are corrupt beureaucrat kikes. Shut down more of the government and starve them.

Seven other threads exactly like this. How about you go post in one of them, or call your representatives?Posting more threads here won’t change anything. Nobody who can change the shutdown is reading your copy paste threads.

Hard to feel much sympathy. I can't imagine living a life where missing a single paycheck puts me into abject poverty. How does one mismanage their finances so poorly?

And "they" run our country...

Attached: 1535584512467.jpg (504x415, 20K)

Good work, comrade!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 1.59.49 PM.jpg (1027x1020, 432K)

WHY are all these faggots now crying over a government shutdown? When has it ever been cool to like government? What happened to rebellion for rebellion's sake?

Attached: 15ca031b8abafe52da3081ce8fd5ec61.jpg (500x676, 75K)

government workers that OP is talking about don't run the country, they just work for the government. There's literally federal janitor jobs.

Most government workers are fat, lazy, incompetent bureaucrats who needlessly waste our tax money. Fuck them.

SAGE

"Anarchists" all live off the government's teat. It's all fun and games till you can't get your bennies.

I'll give you a simple answer: they add no value, I don't want to pay for them any more.

>But user they...

No, they don't. They are, literally, nonessential.

>user you cant mean...

I do mean. Keep it shut down forever.

OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY

Based oy vey poster

Only non-essential goverment jobs are suspended

Why the fuck are there non-essential goverment jobs?

The goyim are not allowed to ask inconvenient questions! DRUMFPT!

Attached: E3SePUzCZMNmV9rX.png (760x749, 494K)

fpbp

OMG GUISE GOVERNMENT WORKER PARASITES ARE HUNGRY, TIME TO END THE SHUTDOWN AND ADOPT COMMUNISM AND OPEN EVERY BORDER

Attached: B6EE60C3-F9E1-4FEC-B660-2367F3717B6A.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>work for government
>government pays me using tax revenue from other private citizens and non government businesses
>government is supposed to work for the people
>government stops pursing the people's agenda
>government workers don't get paid

SOUNDS LIKE IT'S WORKING FINE. I SUPPORT IT. MAYBE SHANEQUA AT THE DMV WILL BE FORCED TO REALIZE GOVERNMENT JOBS MEAN YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR PEOPLE NOT BE A LAZY RUDE BITCH....

Boss: So... What do you do around here?

Me: Oh. I just handle the non-essential stuff

Boss: That's what I thought. You are fired.

BUT IF THE ORANGE NIGGER DECLARES AN EMERGENCY WE DEMOCRATS WHO RUN NPR ARE GOING TO SEIZE THE PRESIDENCY AND DECLARE NATIONAL EMERGENCIES FOR CLIMATE CHANGE

Government workers are under worked and over paid. Fuck them all

Government workers not getting a check isn't going far enough. They should all be executed as well.

>199489558

Attached: cy6GRTw8YsQReuQa.png (1500x1552, 609K)

At least it gives the mutts a chance to show the world just how illiterate they are.

Attached: _105156209_hi051572162.jpg (624x351, 57K)