Say a prayer for her recovery

Say a prayer for her recovery

Attached: EC763538-DD98-4FE1-93AE-F5289EF3EA8E.jpg (480x359, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
youtu.be/Xw-m4jEY-Ns?t=70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That won't help she's fucked.

My favorite song from Dope is appropriate: Die mother fucker Die

DIE KIKE WHORE!

Oh mighty Kek. We call upon thou once moar. Bring to bear thy mighty powers against this most foul of evils. Let the pain she has wrought onto others be felt upon her now. Bring to bear your fury and wrath. Let none stand in your way.

Death to the Ginsburger.

Praise be to Kek.

Attached: 8556F016-47F0-4FB7-B7AF-7B566CBA62D5.jpg (600x315, 17K)

S

Attached: 1B0585A3-29A4-4EDF-ADBD-C29C629FF3F0.gif (320x240, 521K)

Die Commie bitch, Die.Can’t wait to watch leftists lose their shit when Trump installs another real American on the Supreme Court

Attached: 1544570211789.jpg (1000x1500, 1.06M)

Dear God, Creator of the universe, source of all things,

Take this bitches life ASAP.

Amen.

I hope she dies really soon, in the next coming weeks or months or that she retired before that. I don't necessarily want her dead but out of the SCOTUS.

S

holy shit I'll post that to reddit

The Ruth, the Ruth, the Ruth is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker, burn

F

It means you're a nut. You're crazy in the coconut.
youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE

she looks tired
lord give that woman piece

Attached: 1527142060757.png (480x454, 333K)

Dear God please let RGB be hung by the neck until dead

Attached: 6yMrLEu3gjfVe95b.png (760x749, 494K)

That feelz when you should have stepped down in 2009 when you were 75 and there was a Dem senate majority/president (like the other two did) but you were too narcisisstic to relinquish power.

Soon...

Anyone got a link to a fake obituary of her for me to post to Reddit?

I pray she will recover just enough to return with dementia and expose a bunch of inside dirt on the Democrats on livestream.

Speaking of which, Clarence Thomas is 70 and Alito is 68. Roberts is 63 years old.

All of them can probably stand to be renewed while Trump is in and there is a stronger Senate majority.

Kav is 53 and Gorsuch is 51, so all could be replaced by conservatives at least a decade younger.

Attached: c1d26f3f1214ffac99b805d9dbdbe507.jpg (735x1102, 108K)

Did she miss work today too for the 4th day now? Or did she show up?

Burn in hell.

You shouldn't pray for non-Christians, it just makes God mad at you.

Lung cancer is terminal Press S to spit on her grave.
SSSS

Praise be upon thee, who grants me divine numerals digitally.
Take this demons life force now, so we can watch the media have a cow.
Praise kek.

Attached: praisebe.jpg (552x615, 42K)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou shindeiru

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Laughed so hard I choked.. That fucking GIF.

Only trips will confirm her death

She is kill

I pray that she resigns from SCOTUS immediately and lives out her remaining days happily.

7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

I sacrificed a chicken to Moloch instead in keeping with her peoples customs

Checked

drop a house on her

Attached: Wicked_Witch_of_the_East_is_dead.jpg (500x375, 42K)

it's truly sad that no one really cares about her well being - they just want this husk of flesh alive so Trump doesn't turn the supreme court completely red.

The left are using this frail sick woman like the Christian right used Terri Schiavo.

Aunt is friends with her caretaker. Expect her death within the month.

youtu.be/Xw-m4jEY-Ns?t=70

can you imagine how pissed Obama must be?
she could have retired 3 years ago and he would have gotten the appointment, but she didn't want a black man releasing her

She only have herself to blame. She could have stepped down way earlier instead of clinging on to her title with her furry paws until death do them part. Greed and Pride are both deadly sins after all.

Attached: Noose.jpg (480x360, 13K)

blame Obama and/or Podesta, they decided to kill Scalia instead

It is time for the little green men to beam her up so she can go home

Attached: ufo17.jpg (370x277, 8K)