Oregon gun control. 5 round mag limit. 20 round a month purchase limit

northwestfirearms.com/threads/sb-501-permit-to-own-20-rounds-per-month-limit-mags-5-banned.287821/
SECTION 6.
(1) As used in this section:
(a) “Detachable” means that an ammunition feeding device can be loaded or unloaded while detached from a firearm and readily inserted into a firearm.
(b) “Fixed” means that an ammunition feeding device is contained in or permanently attached to a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.
(c) “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(B) A 0.22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.
(2) Except as provided in this section, a person may not possess a large-capacity magazine at any time after 180 days after the effective date of this 2019 Act.
(3) Prior to the 180th day following the effective date of this 2019 Act, a person in possession of a large-capacity magazine shall take one of the following actions with respect to each magazine:
(a) Permanently alter the magazine so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(b) Transfer or sell the magazine to a gun dealer out of state;
(c) Otherwise remove the magazine from the state;
(d) Transfer the magazine to a law enforcement agency; or
(e) Permanently dispose of the magazine.

Attached: _20190111_082138.jpg (720x1024, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kval.com/news/local/new-laws-take-effect-in-new-year-in-oregon-01-03-2019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(c) “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(B) A 0.22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.

This is unacceptable, background checks for ammo sales with mandatory records!
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1532372672616.png (1488x1488, 39K)

Fuck cunt kike brown

Pretty shitty I may have to leave my native state. I'll miss the ocean.

If you live in Oregon just tell the cops you're a homeless illegal alien heroin addict antifa member and therefor the law doesnt apply to you.

Is this now Oregon law?

I just read through this and googled the bill. Not one single news article about it. What's going on? Are they trying to slip this through unnoticed? WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS???

Attached: jeff(((pearlman))).jpg (637x658, 87K)

A wise man would kill the governor with one of those new silenced muzzleloaders.
Just fuck the narrative up

I hate kate brown and the nu-portlander scum that elected her. GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 3d4d6db19de02de96f663bba5c516bf122996cee324340f8b4a70b86fc073b7e.jpg (634x487, 56K)

kek
"The BATFE defines a silencer as a “device for silencing, muffling, or diminishing the report of a portable firearm . . .” By that definition, a silencer is only a silencer if it can attach to a firearm. The Maxim 50 is built on the base of a Traditions™ Vortek Strikerfire Muzzleloader. For those who know muzzleloaders, you’ll also know that they are not considered firearms by the BATFE but are instead antique firearms, a definition and difference that is very distinct. Because of this, a moderator that is permanently affixed to a muzzleloader is not legally defined as a silencer, since it does not attach to a firearm. With this realization, the SilencerCo Maxim 50 Suppressed Muzzleloader was born."

can felons own them? want

>living in a state within 100 miles of the border
That's what you get for living in the no law zone. I figure some fag could argue this as infringement and get it overturned if they tried.

only 1/4 or so is "border." This is a proposed state law, and probably wont pass. Too many suburban and rural hunters in the legislature, I hope.

This is the state that originally banned niggers from living there! THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OREGON!

Democrats no longer give a fuck about angering their own rural voters. All they care about is punishing them.
All these new state-level gun laws coming up are revenge for us voting for Trump.

kek of course that fag has never been in a sporting goods store, grown man should be embarrassed of his ignorance

former Oregonian. glad i got out of that shit hole while i still could. Oregon is the most corrupt state in the country. last Governor broke multiple laws and got away with only a small fine. illegals are encouraged to vote by state government. illegals always bragged about voting despite it being against federal law. voters voted against allowing illegals to have drivers licenses. next year state legislature gave it to them despite 60% plus voting against. last elections liberals used voter fraud to allow them to add taxes to groceries in the future. former Portland mayor was a pedophile who slept with 17 year old boy and admitted it but got a free pass for being gay. should drop a nuke on Portland, everyone with half a brain is leaving or already left. over half my neighborhood growing up has moved out of state mostly to middle of country.

>not seasteading off the coast of Astoria and declaring yourself a sovereign nation
Good riddance, coward.

The nu portlanders can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 1539903217505.png (328x319, 232K)

But they need the E. of the Willamette votes... This bill isn't going anywhere.

Nevermind. We're fucked:
Boyfriend Loophole
Oregon’s gun ban against people convicted of domestic abuse has expanded. Now, the state is closing the so-called “boyfriend loophole” by prohibiting abusers who are not married to, living with, or have children with the victim from possessing a firearm (HB 4145).
kval.com/news/local/new-laws-take-effect-in-new-year-in-oregon-01-03-2019

nothing short of P-town getting nuked will change the tide.

Bye, Oregon. Hello high seas.

Attached: backToX.jpg (400x233, 25K)

>abusers who are not married to, living with, or have children with the victim
so anyone

bump

Andrea Rose Salinas, Rep for District 38 in Oregon, co sponsor of the 5 round mag/20 rounds of ammo bill.

If she is willing to put me in jail for owning some shit, fuck her.

Attached: Andrea-Salinas.png (590x466, 66K)

SHALL FOREVER BE INFRINGED

Jesus Fucking Christ, Oregon.

unfairly penalizes bad shots
>do they make 20 round .22 boxes?

It never stops.

Attached: 20190111_095218.jpg (833x833, 334K)

Time to make a killing selling to Oregonians.
Thanks for making me a millionaire, Leftys.

So places that border Oregon will have a massive increase in sales while Oregon doesn't.