Why is the U.S. so much more dangerous than Canada?

Why is the U.S. so much more dangerous than Canada?

INB4 Niggers.

Upstate new york is the whitest place ever and people murder there wayyyyy to much..

Attached: fucker.jpg (203x249, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers

It's niggers user, it's no coincidence Toronto is the worst city in Canada and also has the most niggers.

Because 99% of your country is frozen wasteland.
Fuck you ekimo.

American's are just an angry and bitter peoples. Canadians are much more laid back, for better or worse.

We actually have this thing called people. A certain percentage of people are always dangerous. You will learn once you import enough.

Nice stats and links you’ve got there Chang
Inb4 Chang

you're not Chang, you're Bataar
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Niggers

You can go anywhere at any hour in Canada in Canada as a young white man and be 98% assured you will not be harmed or bothered.

Murica can never say this.

Attached: 0574a849692b45ca2007dda3206962c9.jpg (374x501, 39K)

fins are mongol rape babies, i believe.

Lurk more faggot.

>The Truth About Crime

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

Attached: america has a demographic problem.png (1106x413, 78K)

Upstate New York hands fucking Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, etc. They all have high black populations

Literally 90% of Canada's crime happens in Nunavet---the province of the highest native population in Canada.

So that means that niggers aren't the problem in the USA? Nice bit of logic there m8.

Dude....Upstate NY is prolly the whitest place in U.S.A after New England and Mid-Western States.

If you live in a small city you can.

FUCK ME M8 LOL!! I concede, you're right, it is niggers hahahaha.

Attached: holy fuck lol.png (693x174, 10K)

Attached: jfthu1f1sus11.png (1403x756, 732K)

Attached: High_Rates_of_Black_Crime_is_Not_Unique_to_the_United_States.png (960x846, 46K)

I wanted to make a point that Murica has violent weirdo rapist whites....but fuck me blacks are wayyyy over represented holy fuck,

How are you just finding this out now?

Attached: No_evidence_of_racial_discrimination_in_criminal_justice_processing_Results_from_the_National_Longit (643x1305, 97K)

Don't you mean chinese?

Upstate new year is full of black cities though. It being an all white utopia is a retarded myth. Of course theres also alot of trashy rednecks there but buffalo and rochester arent any more than 56%

The rural parts, yes. Albany area's at least a quarter porch monkey. Buffalo and Rochester are worse.

10x more people.
Enjoy getting pulled over by the cops and breathalizer test for no reason, leaf.