Who is winning the wall fight!?

Who is winning the wall fight!?

Attached: 821A2465-82FF-4C8D-9445-2062EB8AB06A.jpg (894x894, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEQR1wK5FCM&app=desktop&persist_app=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump. The democrats have nothing.

Attached: 1531807360978.jpg (1000x1500, 1.06M)

Dems are refusing to compromise.

Not only do tey have nothing, it is their voter base being wrecked.

Most every government worker I know is democrat, and all the government gibs go to democrats.

this kills the republican

Attached: werner-extension-ladders-d1216-2-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 33K)

The Jews

Trump and us!

Attached: 3D25B60E-C805-41E6-852E-7186B8C70FC2.jpg (1024x640, 119K)

Trump, all jokes aside. But he’ll only truly win if either the democrats cave in or he declares a state of emergency to get the wall built. The “government” being shut down is great since it outs the non-essential programs as wastes of money, but that isn’t the ultimate goal here. That being said, if Trump fails to get the wall built after all of this, he will have lost my support.

depends on your defenition of winning

sure, if you reps wants to pay for its out of your own pocket, then go ahead

>california on fire constantly
>good time to shut down the government

The wall cost is tiny compared to the amount dems want on foreign aid

Your data is outdated, California is currently experiencing floods.

Everybody is losing it desu

Bossman

I honestly think this great so long as he remains strong. People follow other people with conviction. The democrats only care about politics and they are in a corner. Trump has them on defense when they wanted to be on offense abusing their subpoena power

>Implying california doesn't deserve being on fire at the moment.
They need to pay.

Dems figure if they remain unwilling to compromise long enough for this to start hurting the economy, Trump will get blamed, which is probably right since the GOP always somehow gets blamed for shutdowns, which require two sides to refuse to compromise.

Key takeaway, the Dems don't mind crashing the economy if there is a chance it will hurt Trump.

great, then there shouldn't be any problem for you to fund it

Jews

Dems can end the shutdown whenever they want, but they seem to care more about foreigners than American citizens.

It’s a PERFECT time to shut down the government. The only more opportune time to do so would be when it’s falling into the pacific.

Attached: 64KQkRz2BaV6LkEN.png (760x749, 494K)

Trump would declare an emergency if it ever got to that point.

Yep. Home country first.

Why do we keep passing unbalanced budgets

no sorry, your own money

not taxpayer money

I’ll only respond to a meme flag a certain number of times

Trump. It's close, but today it started turning in his favor.

No, it kills the person who falls off it trying to cross the wall actually.

This kills the migrant
youtube.com/watch?v=xEQR1wK5FCM&app=desktop&persist_app=1

Attached: 9B369D52-1B63-4C3F-A40F-2A31CC20AF00.jpg (768x717, 36K)

Because the US government can borrow money at an effective interest rate of less than 1%.

>Who is winning the wall fight!?
Here's a hint. Schumer and Pelosi are standing on a podium, heads bowed while gold medals are being placed around their necks as the national anthem softly plays in the background. Meanwhile Trump is in the locker room getting dressed.

Trump since he can just declare a national emergency, plus more and more Dems coming out saying they'll go for the wall to end shutdown.
If not for Pelosi not allowing bill to see vote it'd be over. Likely will end with a kino supreme court vote to allow emergency

Schumer and Pelosi deserve awards for helping expose the pointlessness of non-essential government programs.

Donald Trump has won NOTHING and you have decided to take the blue pill, to wake up in your own bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

Attached: 1542520292663.jpg (1600x835, 85K)

Setting a precedent with unfortunate ramifications.

What does that have to do with my comment? I said nothing about Trump. Also
>meme flag

Barbed wire is a bitch.

we've declared war on drugs, many drugs come through the border and he is Commander in Chief of our armed forces. Completely justifiable as a military action

Is this better?
My point is, you must believe Trump is winning if you think all those programs are non-essential. And if so you're being willfully ignorant.

Okay. What programs are non essential other than tax refunds?

All are essential. Trump has lost this battle may as well accept defeat and move on. No reason to hurt 800k of your fellow Americans with this nonsense.

>No reason to hurt 800k of your fellow Americans with this nonsense
You’re right. And Democrats have the ability to end the shutdown. But they care more about foreigners than the 800k Americans you’re referring to.

>All are essential
absolute bullshit
government should only be for roads, common defense and enforcing contracts

do you have any idea how tall that would have to actually be to safely clime to the top?
how about safely going down the other side?
you must be retarded.