Is she right? Is AOC getting so much press right now because people want to fuck her?

Is she right? Is AOC getting so much press right now because people want to fuck her?

Attached: Capture.png (633x365, 43K)

She's getting press because the jews are neurotic.

Attached: 1536227117516.png (1175x591, 108K)

she's getting press because she is popular with new age trendies

Men like dumb pussy
What a revelation

Attached: 073D1868-E04A-4A68-8609-4D74EB123F52.gif (280x158, 882K)

it doesnt' hurt

100% fuckable

Boomer roasties BTFO
Hail /our queen/! Hail AOC!

My penis has decided not to pay attention to this unfuckable lard ass

MOMMY

Attached: 1546392548035.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Faggot

My inferior tiny white cock isn't suitable for AOC. I'd love to be a servant to her though.

If by "men's penises" she means reddit and shareblue she's 100% right.

Attached: Disregard Occasional Cortex threads.png (1288x759, 120K)

Lemmee fix’d dat

Attached: 4A417F88-CBEE-4B3C-865A-7E660EC421A2.jpg (330x640, 62K)

This.

Does anyone know when I get paid?

Nah, this is just an ugly centrist roastie pissed that she's hit the wall and no-one cares what she has to say anymore.

Who is the bitch in OP's pic even? Her Twitter game looks weak. That's what the masses want. Sassy-energy-laden tweets.

She's got everyone on the left except actual liberals nervous.

Attached: _20190111_175702.jpg (720x744, 91K)

Yup. People are so sick of this uniparty establishment and people are desperate for voices unafraid to counter the status quo. Now that they're being attacked by Trump and from within the democratic party they're scared of losing all control.

She looks just like huma yabbadabbadoo

>wanting to fuck a tranny
No. She just makes the most outlandish claims.

I would sex Kyrsten

AOC/Cinema scissoring would be insta-nut.

Wtf Doom guy is the one who originally said that

No, she’s legitimately ugly and she’s “popular” because of incessant media shilling. She’s only on the radar because she primaried a somewhat notable democrat, but she in no way reflects the “pulse of the nation”. As above roastie said, she won in a very blue district with super low turnout

Huma is also fuckable.

i wouldnt fuck her but i would suck her toes

Footfags get it too on the DOTR

She's quoting Rorschach from Watchmen, written by Alan Moore.

What else does she have to offer?

just imagine the endless asspain this sour, angry women lives with each and every day

Attached: 1422768321798.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

Extremely

Attached: Huma-Abedin-Feet-2398439[1].jpg (1920x1090, 398K)

Well, I'd unload my balls in her vagina for sure given the occasion, if you catch my drift.

>lusting after kike castoffs

She's got too much of a nigger nose to be fuckable imho

Attached: pastaboi.jpg (204x247, 6K)

His name isn't Rorshach from Watchmen it's Doom guy from Doom

>wanting to fuck that goblina
Also, Jennifer confirmed for bitter, jealous roastie

t. @leftyjennyc

Imagine thinking so poorly of men that you think our penises decide all our actions. Imagine being such a cunt that you project how much sexuality controls you onto others.

>women calling AOC out for being somewhat attractive
>somehow it is men's fault

>but everyone is beautiful.
what a cunt. shit like this makes me wish I had a twitter so I could get banned.

She's a fucking 4/10 at best though.

AOC is so charismatic and meme friendly but she will get old and lose her looks. I'm sad that she will never be president.

She's probably kind of right, but it should be noted that Sinema is pretty fuckable too, at least for the same guys of low standards who go for AOC.

I'm more inclined to theorize that AOC is a serious puppet, who's been groomed and is being actively promoted by (((someone))) who has a longterm purpose for her. What that is exactly I am not sure. Perhaps they hope she will develop into a new Obama type "great brown hope" and eventually become a potential presidential candidate. I'd guess they plan to push her into a Senate seat in a few years, and then on to the presidency.

I think she has sufficient charisma and moxie, but inadequate gravitas and brainpower. She's just not bright or impressive enough, in the final analysis, and if she doesn't have those qualities by her late 20s, she's unlikely to develop them. Obama, much as I dislike him, was a far higher quality puppet. AOC would have performed better as an activist leader or media personality, imho.

Options field on this post because I'm sick of AOC's handlers shilling her here. And everywhere.

Eat a dick you gas lighting faggot.

This.

Meant to add, her speaking voice is also very unimpressive, and that's a vital point for a politician. She's glib enough but sounds like a 12 year old.

Another possibility is that she's being promoted so heavily in order to keep us from looking at what other reps like Sinema are quietly getting up to behind our backs. AOC could be a human slide thread, basically.

She is correct. She is also just jealous. Hell, I'm jealous too, it's ok to be jealous.

Except who would touch anything Anthony Wiener ever fucked. Ughhhhhh. She's hopelessly tainted and probably actively diseased.

Give us a break, incel. No real man fails to understand the nature of other men.

>the other congresswomen aren't fuckable
Based and redpilled.

castro has name recognition

Attached: congress.jpg (1123x749, 66K)

Even ifs not true I’m going to run with it to sow division in the party

I mean I’d throw a load into her fart funnel but I don’t find her interesting in the LEAST. In fact she’s one of the stupidest cunts to ever speak

>Sinema
The penis decides everything. How did she make it in politics not knowing the fundamentals?

i really dislike Kyrsten so i'm glad she isn't getting the attention

Attached: 1deiandsgwwy.png (1500x1500, 158K)

mmmm cactus smug pepe, that one is going in my folder

Attached: 1445861741422.gif (800x448, 1.77M)

She's a comic nerd? I may have to reconsider her policies.

Attached: dukat.jpg (550x225, 21K)

i don't give a flying fuck about her. I'm enraged when I feel it shoved down my throat. She's a meme, it will pass soon enough or if it doesn't she will neuter her own movement by making it into a mockery

the unfuckable hag is correct, she literally has no power anyway

The absolute only reason AOC gets any press at all is because white supremacists want to fuck her into submission.

This

If actually shareblue, aren't you all going to get fired

don't point this out, let it stay about 'mens beniseses' this is the kinda shit where we can sit back and titter.

AOC should be backed 100% because her taco insanity will push this country to the brink

men allowing their cocks to assume full control is what lead us to evolving into the most intelligent super predator in the known universe
based cocks are based

Attached: 1529810972687.png (380x400, 127K)

>The absolute only reason AOC gets any press at all is because white supremacists want to fuck her into submission.
No helmet for her

That is the only reason men listen to women. This is why they have any power at all.

The cock knows the way.
The way of snek.
ride snek.

Attached: RideitBucko.png (300x250, 12K)

Is trump getting so much press because people want him to fuck them?

>finally about to lose virginity
>instantly start saying things like "someones poisoned the water hole" or "there's a snake in my boot"

Attached: 1518107442421.jpg (793x786, 54K)

It's the testicles more than the penis. She has this wrong in her gripe. If I had a twitter account I would make the change suggestion to her.

Wouldn't touch AOC with (you)r penis. Crazy is as crazy does.

>fuckable

No. This is fuckable.

Attached: a8c09f442dbb292e34d465d8caf2abea.jpg (492x600, 28K)

She's not fuckable though

I know where this conversation is going someone has to do it I'll volunteer.

Attached: 0275 - QO6Cy9P.jpg (180x180, 8K)

life is like a box of cocks
the dark chocolate is bigger, cream filled, but bitter

Attached: 1527052392521.png (540x698, 274K)

If people didn't want to fuck her, she'd be collecting cans with the rest of the goblinas in New York.

AOC should be 13 years.
Older than that they are all roasties.

She's a fucking hobbit.

tiddies

you are sofa king wee todd ed you pay doh file

Attached: 1533194066041.gif (638x666, 2.11M)

ywn have enough political clout to get huma and aoc do have a 3 way with you
why even live guys

Attached: 1534734558532.jpg (320x265, 24K)

She is literally a goblina.

I am sick of women using their vaginas to not pay for fucking dinner YOU FUCKING TWAT

NO ONE IS MAKING YOU DISCUSS A THING YOU FROGID BITCH!!!!

GAH YOU MAKE ME SO HUNGEE!

When she touched my dick I came and started farting.

educate yourself

Attached: reddit spacing.jpg (1141x656, 189K)

Accurate, if she looked like a female Bernie no one would care....I don't get it, I'm not interested in someone who requires a POA to consent to sex due to their mental capacity.

Hey Kim, when you gonna rat out Seth? Been waiting a while.

Insightful analysis
I didn't think shitlibs were capable of it.

You need to leave. Maria is /our/girl, not that fucking cockroach.

Attached: Maria-Bartiromo-boobs-2004.jpg (342x500, 94K)

cumfarts are real user @dannyocoulson for president

Indeed

Attached: 0379 - DFgtf8l.png (473x500, 21K)

This theory was the entire theme of a hufpo article today

>generic face
>tons of badly applied makeup
>floppy boobs
literally nothing special about this woman at all
i could throw a rock and hit a better looking woman
2/10 would not bang

>My inferior tiny Jew cock isn't suitable for AOC.

ftfy

Attached: JewMutt.png (1295x927, 101K)

Show your flag faggot.

Attached: maria-sara-bartiromo-is-an-american-television-journalist.jpg (800x490, 253K)

Checked.
Shall we hang them by the feet they do love?

You realize no one would ever vote for her on a mass scale right? Shes in a stupidly demoshit shithole that elected her she would never even make it past a primary and would resort to running 3rd party and taking more votes from the demoshits causing a Republican victory.

Idk why you guys want her nasty ass predator pussy anyways shes fucking nasty all Latinas are nasty stinky fucking pigs

>taco insanity

Awesome band name.