How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Attached: civ.jpg (960x720, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger.

Pretty innacurate considering we shat on literally everyone else on the planet for the last about 2000 years

Check out the guy's Twitter. It's filled with shit like this. His @ is in the upper left.

>indic arabic
more like Indian-Iranian

Not accurate at all. No one contends that the fucking wheel is a product of western civilization.

Accurate but misleading since European whites were in the middle east.

Did you really though? Europe as in what you’d consider “white” stretched as far as North Western India before Indian armies Dravidized Afghanistan after taking it from the Greeks in 303 BC.

Then came the Huns, which RICED large parts of Eastern Europe, in 400 AD.

The Arabs proceeded to Arabize North Africa and Persia which were also somewhat “white” since they were parts of the Roman and the Macedonian Empires. And Spain and Portugal. All through the 7th - 12th century AD.

Then came the Ottomans and TURK’d the entire Balkans, leaving Greece unrecognisable. From 1683 - 1800s.

The final stage is the Jew where immigrants are being put right into the European heartland. 1960 - ??.

The small battles won during the colonial era doesn’t mean shit when you’re losing the war, lad. The war for existence.

Pretty accurate

Also, Greek/Romans weren't mayo white Nazis like Jow Forums loves to fantasize about.

They were white though.
>mayo white
Epic meme.

Attached: Minoans_Were_European,_Genetic_Study_Reveals_Ancient_Civilizations.png (618x1874, 325K)

Imagine my surprise.

Attached: CM88jdHD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

As a history buff, I can tell most of this is crap and distortion of facts.

Europeans invented western civilizations, by innovating and improving on everything done around them.
This image blatantly lies, like for say guns. China had a tube that they filled with powder and shit, basically a hand canon, another was a spear with basically a huge new years sparkler on it.
The first smooth-bore rifle was in europe, then the flow of innovations led to flintlock and other guns that actually fit the modern day description of guns.

Anytime someone tells you that the West "stole" something, they are lying or have been lied to about history.

Like for real, how can you steal the concepts from other races. You can copy it, you can take it and innovate it, but you cant take it from them so they cant use it.

right

...instead we bring these thing together and form a cultural cohabitate

Attached: nD4qu5xpd8n2QZYz.png (760x749, 494K)

Now ask how much was done by Aryans.

His Twitter is filled with shit like this and since I don't know much about ancient history I can't refute it.

Yeah, he's a butthurt mestizo.

redpills that have to be accepted. Korea had a printing press in 1300, well before gutenberg.

Still, modern chemistry, physics, most mechanical engineering, is from us.

china used to be aryan, so did the middle east

Attached: 1543044554151.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>By foreigners

What fucking weak ass bait is this kek

Why would you believe anything like this that lazy enough to not cite sources?

Attached: 17E0F326-DED2-4F23-A85B-9847F68DBB93.jpg (750x416, 69K)

The wheel
Agriculture
Cities
Writing
Numbers
Books
Swords/shields/helmets

All of these were developed independently among several different civilizations.

Concrete proof? All of those inventions were developed in some form in the americas, with zero communication and influence from the rest of the world for thousands of years.

So did a sailor buy a korean press and bring it to germany to be copied, or did gutenburg invent one himself?

A lot of ideas were pioneered hundreds of years ago, but that doesn't make them comparable to their modern equivalents found in the West. Go look at the list of British or US inventions on wikipedia.

for a moment lets say this is true (this graphic is as big of a stretch as it gets) what did those civilazations did with those inventions? literally nothing even less than that, they stagnated.

here`s some examples
gunpowder invented in china what did the chinese do with it? drank it as "immortality potions" and used it in fireworks then gunpowder spread to india and what pajeets do with it? very Very VERY primitive canons and now lets see what happend to the same technology once it found its way into European hands.

one word. Gun. yes primitive guns existed before but they were nothing compared to european ones and to the canons that were made in europe. why do you think a fleet of just around 10 boats were able to both fuck over the chinese and japanese fleet?

but you say hurr durr durr white man war, war bad boooo.

then lets look at medicine. even though medicince being a science not a discovery but lets assume the Muslim goatfuckers invented it. what happend to it? same with gunpowder it stagnated but when it went into europe through trade it flourished, not from the start true but it still developed at such rates of which muslim scholars could dream off.

TL:DR

Whites might not invented evrything on this planet, but they perfected it and made the best use of it and thanks to whites you have: your supermarkets, electricity, computer, and the comfy life that allows you to make fun of the people who died to give it to you on a silver plate

Attached: White Power, Jew Nightmare.png (500x699, 175K)

Shitskins invent stuff. Don't know how to apply it to the world.

Europeans take these inventions, apply them to the reason world and dominate.

The chinks were using steam power as a toy. We used it to power the world

(((they))) don't like us because they know White Christian Males are the chosen ones of GOD. You can't argue. Tesla and many others knew, and now we know. Days of the jew are numbered.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 4.23.34 PM.png (709x828, 263K)

Attached: 1546728536478.jpg (518x369, 57K)

guns = civilization

Attached: tim.gif (426x239, 727K)

this

>They learned about sex from the Greeks and realized you could also have it with women

Attached: Liberating Tom Cruise.jpg (604x377, 46K)

the west barely had interaction with east asia, fucking dumb
and comparing a primitive printing press to ones that actually worked and fireworks to actual firearms is next level fucking dumb

Exactly.

Also notice what's missing here? Africa.

We did however, invent MODERN civilisation. Nearly everything worth inventing re: Science, Engineering etc was invented in Europe, specifically Britain.

Jet Engine, Stainless steel, World Wide Web, etc etc.

Ofc not so nowadays as we're collapsing, but still.

Still, Africa is missing, they invented fuck all, lol.

The guy in the OP, responsible for the infograph, mainly talks about NORTHERN Europeans, not Western. He says that Northern Euros are the ones that did nothing.

I'm just trying to figure things out.

>How accurate is this?
100% now let the shitskins in goy, they invented half your stuff, no wait ALL of it , LETEM IN

>Greek Εὐρώπη (Eurṓpē) contains the elements εὐρύς (eurus), "wide, broad" and ὤψ/ὠπ-/ὀπτ- (ōps/ōp-/opt-) "eye, face, countenance".

it's a european word fuck the fags who say it's semitic.
europeans invented everything else and most of the middle eastern inventions were stolen.

Northern Europeans. What did South Europe do besides being invaded by shitskins. We had to retake the Iberian peninsula

it is just playing word games as is usual with leftists as well as strawmaning

europeans invented western civilization =/= europeans were the first to invent all of these tools that were at some point used in western civ

western civ is not a list of inventions it is a culture
and even if it is true that some of the inventions that western civ uses were invented first elsewhere that does not mean that western civ was invented by asians or something silly like that

one of the strengths of a culture is if it can incorporate outside inventions to make it stronger

Why do all of you faggots pretend that the ancient world was anything like the modern world? There's been massive shifts in populations all the time and if anyone has a claim to being the greatest innovators of all time, it's probably the mediterraneans.

What the ones who got conquered by the shit skins

Do you even think before you vomit such bullshit from your cock holster? The Mediterranean ocean covers a lot of territory, from Egypt to Greece to Italy, the most influential places in ancient world. Not to mention Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Spain and southern France. The Mediterranean sea is undoubtedly the focal point of civilization, everything meaningful sprung up from the regions along its coastlines. You anglocucks are only relevant because the French ruled over you at one point and sort of civilized you.

Yeh and they all got invaded by the Muslims. Which we had to recover during the crusades.

Meds = mutts

>Worlds biggest empire, leaders in the industrial revolution, inventors of computers, discoverers of DNA, radar

Yeh we are losing to the meds mate

Standing on the shoulders of giants, m8. Meds have by far the greatest scientists of all time, although, I have to admit Isaac Newton was probably the #2 greatest one of all time.

>The Wheel
stopped there

The meds were just having sex with young guys, getting high and rambling on about its and what's. The northerners got on with shit and changed the world. Look at Mexico compared to America.

What is his apparent motivation to deprive white people ownership of their civilization?

I don't know. He's apparently some type of Amerindian if you read is bio. I can only surmise that he's upset his people lost possession of the Americas and had a large portion of their population wiped out. That's the only logical conclusion I can reach.

>What did South Europe do besides being invaded by shitskins
Hold them out for a 1000 years until YOU WILLINGLY LET THEM IN. Do you need more proof you peoples are poofs are your leaders are prostitutes, North Europe ?

No you will.find that northerners retook the Iberian Peninsula and retook Jerusalem.

>t. homobrit

WE

I'm sorry, but didn't the Greeks discover and neglect the usage of zero because they saw it as useless?

Jesus fucking christ guys, are you really infighting right now?

>Europeans didn't even Western Civilization, it just happened to appear there an nowhere else

Attached: 1536367219080.png (1300x2000, 288K)

Well most of the shit from the 'Middle East' was made by white people, since they were actually white before the Arabs ruined everything. The ones that weren't were made so fucking long ago that it's not even worth mentioning.
As for the Chinese, we literally improved every one of those concepts dramatically.
Europeans pre-1942 would have a pretty solid list too, including steam engine, democracy, philosophy, geometry, indoor plumbing, polyphonic music, advanced navigation, and many other things, and that's just off the top of my head.

No.

I will find that you poisoned your own lands with pakis, dug Rotherham into the dirt & now have London no-go zones, as well as acid attacks on New Delhi level.

Fuck's sake, how the only nation worthy enough to be Alexander's successors have fallen.

>lmao you didn't invent western civilization wypippo
>wypipo let us into ur western civ we need welfare kthxbai

The (((op))) accomplished what he set out to do.

I am the OP. I didn't set out to D&C, I wanted to have some discussion about our ancestors and if this guy's infograph had any merit because I'm unfamiliar with ancient history.

> until then humans reproduced asexually by budding, like polyps.

not specifically Britain you cunt

Germans, French, Italians

Huns were ancestors of hungarians you moron.

some level of infighting is good coward

unless you're a female?

What did the French invent. They literally destroy any technology that came there way

Amerindians did not invent wheel

The indigenous Americans were literally a thousand years behind us. They were still sacrificing people and.playing with pyramids in the 17th Century

Attached: weststop.png (500x1003, 299K)

You have to give the indigenous Americans agriculture. The modern world lives off grain. All that stuff related to agriculture was perfected in America.

Wheat isn't from America.

Corn and potatoes are but the didn't have agriculture like we do now. It was literally cottage farms

HONEY POT!!! NEWFAGS BEWARE!!!!!

Independent discovery. That's largely the key to unraveling all these shit opinions.

Very accurate actually

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile
Europeans knew about steam engines for roughly 2000 years and did nothing with them though.
Very unfortunate, a Roman/Hellenistic steam era would've been monster

All those are technologies, civilization is literally a social construct. This is probably the dumbest image I've seen.

>20 inventions = western civilization
what fucking gook monkey made this

Oy Vey, let them in goy.

>butthurt spic doesn't even know who the Hittites were
Plebeian

Attached: who-were-the-hittites.jpg (564x403, 64K)

That’s not how the whole Civilisation thing works. Of course inventions take a part of it, but it’s the ideology, literature, society - basically the whole culture thing that makes civilizations.

that's so jewish, you know , jews share neither the same traditions, history, ethnicity, or race ... yet they're here as "jews"
judaism is a social construct

Plus civilizations don’t grow out of nowhere and disappear. Every single civilisation had smaller or bigger impact on other civilizations. The fact that we use arabic numbers doesn’t make wester civilisation any worse (mainly because there is no such thing as better or worse civilizations).

This is the work of somebody who believes in cultural appropriation, which is essentially the whining and crying of losers who want royalty payments from something they had nothing to do with.

Actually that’s the tought of one of the greates modern sociologists Norbert Elias who was German and had Jewish ancestors

The west had extensive contacts with East Asia. The Roman senate passed laws outlawing silk from China because of silver outflow. Guns and gunpowder spread from China to Europe via the Mongols, who carried it to the Turks, who carried it to Europe

and it's correct, the other two jews correct about jews are Gilad Atzmon and Arthur Koestler.

I know because I'm Greek and thus know everything.

this makes sense to leftists becuaee every civilization leftists make also boils down to a collection of tools