Soon, a new sun will ride for Europe and Europeans

But first, this one will have to set, which means eradication of the Abrahamic infection which has deracinated us to pure, unadulterated naïveté. And only when this has happened will Europe become pure, bright, and European once again, as it was before the trappings of the sand cult. Our blood still remains, and while it does so, the European spirit can not ever die - only be hidden or twisted.

There is nothing of value in Christianity that can't also be found in our own European tradition, customs, and ways of life. Why cling to the horrors of the Judeo-Christian dark age that is the West in 2019? The new Renaissance is before you - you too can be a part, or you can continue following our enemy's religion - in the case of the latter, you will be crushed beneath the waves and trampled underfoot.

May no Abrahamic ever lay a hopeful gaze upon the European sky.

Attached: odal_rune_badge_life_spirit_soil_button-r42d8bdd4b4624c93b5c0d528cabcb4d7_k94r8_307.jpg (307x307, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16O6WoHlP0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump 1

Bump 2

Keep larping faggot no one believes your retarded shit.

Bump 3

>why are you pagans larping as your own people?
>you should be larping as a desert tribe instead, goy

Attached: 1482817684825.jpg (480x450, 80K)

Must watch for all christcucks and pagans:

youtube.com/watch?v=16O6WoHlP0s

whats your address? the roman empire wants to know. catholicism and orthodox is the only way. i bet your jewish or some pagan larper

secondary question, first we must close our borders and deport.

It's too late for that. Europe lost long ago, as soon as white Europeans killed each other in the tens of thousands in the name of a Hebrew sand rabbi.

We don't even know many of our customs.
The jews came and tricked us into abandoning our ways and cutting down our venerated trees, and abandoning our gods that required more from us then lip service and fealty, they demanded honour and courage.
So the jew church destroyed every trace of the old ways that they could.
How do we even find the old paths?

No it isn´t too late, we are still a majority in our countries, so it's not too late.

Random comment: It is hysterical the Jews are now labeling Futhark runes as "white supremacy" because, such as in the case of your pic, Othala stands for people, tribe, folk, race, etc. Jews are actually saying a 1600 year old symbolic language is "racist" because whitey invented it.

Meanwhile, in the Talmud

Attached: its in the talmud.png (998x1134, 197K)

>said by the country where every Christian denomination is basically a Jewish Christian sect that cut his children and quote autistically the Old Testament

You can't bump your own thread, nufaggot. Also stop larping with the memeflag, retard.
You def. need to lurkmoar if you are being told the above things. I'm sure you have good intentions but you sound childish and uneducated. You need to lurkmoar.
Samefagging this obvious is going to get you vanned or shills are going to shit post up your thread and derail it. Your thread offers nothing, and you don't even leave it open for discussion on anything political, it's low quality and bait/slide tier. Once again, LURKMOAR.

>assumes I'm a Christfag
Neo-Paganism is not an organized religion. It's just a bunch of faggy atheists larping as nordics and half the larpers aren't even white. kys.

You sound like you're a Indian larping as a European lmao. LURKMOAR, NUFAG

Find your roots. You have European blood, you still have them.
Yep. Jews SAY they hate Christians, but what they show is entirely different.
I'm using a dynamic IP, not samefagging, idiot.

Jesus never preached to Gentiles. Really makes you think.

This

>Jesus
His real name, Rabbi Yeshua Ben-Yosef.

What's worse? LARPing as Jews, or LARPing as one's original ancestral faith?

inb4 the "Jesus wasn't a Jew" revisionists start getting frothy.

I am your LEADER.

Attached: horoscope-chart1__radix_11-9-1992_13-00.png (520x520, 96K)

The poisonous jewish disease must be completely eradicated.
Hail The True Pagan Gods!

Fuck off cringelord

>199494548
>I'm using a dynamic IP, not samefagging, idiot.
You're joking right? That's called 'samefagging' you fucking, nonce. You are the biggest newfag I've encountered on awhile. You need to LURKMOAR before you make another thread. Show your flag too, nigger.

No it's not. Not him but you're fucking retarded.
>Inb4 spergout
I'm not reading whatever you post.

Бeйcт тpaкийcкo бpaтчe
>show flag
You first. Where are YOUR ancestors from? Is it the desert, or Europe?

Attached: ZJhxW9c_d.jpg (640x499, 21K)

>Doesn't know how to link to posts
>Calls user a newfag
like pottery

Bump