ISRAEL JUST ATTACKED SYRIA AGAIN BECAUSE THE COULDNT KILL RON DESANTIS

archive.fo/Sobc1

Attached: 1523922580881.png (738x1034, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_spectator/2016/03/trump_s_nuclear_experience_advice_for_reagan_in_1987.html
baka.com.au/politics/federal/jewish-community-leader-rejects-kevin-rudd-claims-accuses-him-of-far-fetched-conspiracy-theories-about-israel-20181019-p50au3.html
s.m.h.com.au/politics/federal/jewish-community-leader-rejects-kevin-rudd-claims-accuses-him-of-far-fetched-conspiracy-theories-about-israel-20181019-p50au3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OR MAYBE THEY WERE PLANNING ON USING RON DESANTIS ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION TO COVER THIS UP.

kikes love to do simultaneous events. This is probably what was planned.

bump

How the fuck is this not an act of war?
Like imagine how the world would react if we just started bombing Cartel strongholds in Mexico.
Probably not fucking good.

I bet that airport wil be in full operation within hours. mean while in the UK sees a drone and everything is grounded until the army declares it safe

Attached: iRdrUFp.jpg (887x495, 78K)

>How the fuck is this not an act of war?
It is. The reason no retaliations are taking place is because they're letting Israel defeat themselves by exposing just how fucking evil they are. So when the war finally begins and nobody is on their side people understand why.

I think Russia warned of retaliation last time, weeks ago. But they always say that and never deliver.

I just don't get why countries that get attacked my Apartheid Israel don't strike back. Your people are dying! Die on your feet not on your knees!

OP stop screaming like a little twink, Israel was just paying their neighbours a friendly visit after their cousins from the US left it up to them now.

>I just don't get why countries that get attacked my Apartheid Israel don't strike back. Your people are dying! Die on your feet not on your knees!
Just wait. The final act is about to begin. Iran and Saudi will reconcile and join forces to destroy the great satan Israel.

Attached: 1541859053700.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

>OP stop screaming like a little twink, Israel was just paying their neighbours a friendly visit after their cousins from the US left it up to them now.
You're too dumb to realize that nobody is retaliating against Israel because when the war finally comes your evil will be exposed to such a point you won't be able to pretend like you're the victims AT ALL.

Attached: 1529784814783.jpg (1104x828, 769K)

> RON DESANTIS

eceleb drama isn't political

>e-celeb
>reddit spacing
He's the governor of Florida you inbred mentally ill Israeli. Holy fucking shit you people are losing your minds. How scared is Netanyahu right now?

Kikes are terrified of the age of information. A quick internet search can now refute bullshit they used to print without question in newspapers and cable news. It's over kikes.

>Governor
>Eceleb

My god imagine being this retarded.

Because Israel can't pull off big offensives or it'll collapse. All of Israel's enemies are incompetent but Israel isn't great offensively either. Egypt has to be bribed by US every year to keep the peace. Syria can't attack but kept chemical weapons to keep the kikes from overreaching. Lebanon has been a mess ever since Palestinians flooded there and Jordan is all around nothing surrounded by hotheads. All this shit is just making the Jews more and more hated by everyone. And eventually the gravy train will stop even for the Jews.

Attached: 1523522297718.png (888x665, 103K)

Attached: 1541785821650.png (1319x1096, 721K)

>bomb a civilian (?) airport because the government might be sort of friendly-ish in the future with Iran
Why the fuck is this allowed?

Retaliating because DeSantis purged the kike’s double agent

Israel threatens to nuke the world. Nuclear blackmail. That's why it's a slow process setting up the perfect circumstances to prevent that and subdue Israel once and for all.

Somebody link the DeSantis story pls I can't find anything

Thanks Ameribro.

bump

Because we are ruled by Jewish Tyrants and there are no men left in the country. Everyone on here is a god damn coward and wont so much as get the fuck out of their chair and go tell people about the JQ. NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNTIL YOU COWARDS START TO FIGHT

Attached: you should have listened.jpg (900x762, 714K)

because trump would bomb the shit out of them for his jewish masters

Wrong.

Attached: 1532607215855.jpg (3350x3759, 3.3M)

Attached: 1530597934255.jpg (4726x4888, 3.69M)

Israel and Syria are technically still at war since like the 60s - they never signed a peace agreement

You’re absolutely right

He did it last year you stupid fuckin moron.

Yossi Cohen lost some more Mossad agents last year. Mossad is literally RETARDED. Yossi Cohen takes dicks in his ass.

Attached: 1530476731542.jpg (1075x879, 536K)

(((they))) are afraid of him.

Attached: GbCn9go.jpg (700x700, 97K)

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD!

is iran seriously technologically advanced? or is this just israel crying? i thought iran was useless

did they really put "hostile Israeli missiles" in quotation?

Because you and your buddies would rusb to defend the kikes?

Iran is more advanced than Israel.

imagine the journalist misquoting "invitational israeli missiles"

Good luck Assad

doesnt israel just have all americas technology though? or are they talking about home built/designed that they have not actually stolen

Israel's military is shit first of all you gotta remmeber this. Their forces are about 170,000 active duty CONSCRIPTS who are young. 18+.

They cannot win a ground war.

>Their forces are about 170,000 active duty CONSCRIPTS who are young. 18+.
>They cannot win a ground war.

Attached: IDF crying 2.jpg (552x552, 36K)

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Attached: 1539896506586.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

dude america bombs other countries all the time

so its literal kids doing all the killing of the palestinians, for israels elders? apologies for being a brainlet. i thought they had a full on army?

EXACTLY!!!!

Attached: 1541212612802.png (765x1110, 476K)

America's tech, PLUS:
>assets within the US military and militaries globally (think one traitor aboard a sub, but an important one, then multiply that globally)
>assets planted in strategic locations throughout the US (think one man with a briefcase walking through Times Square)
>Chinese and Russian tech
>a gun pointed at the head of every major city on Earth
>space assets
They're a formidable enemy.

the jews have nukes. You can't declare war openly on a cuntry that has nukes or they nuke you

Why are we still supporting Israel instead of Syria?

Syrian army is battleproofed all the weak men fleed to europe only the patriotic stayed. It is clear that syria would win.

Attached: tjh0orm7a8r11.jpg (509x395, 44K)

Attached: Israeli vermin falling.webm (720x720, 2.68M)

he was by no means the first person to say it, he was just the last important person to say it.

O.o

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-01-55-51-382_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2160, 701K)

Assad is alive, we're pulling out of Syria. ISIS is dead as well as the rest of Israel's proxies. how is that called supporting Israel?

>orbital bombardment
>nuclear bunker busters
>hundreds of thousands of ballistic missiles
We can beat them at that game. Nuclear-tipped missiles aren't the issue.
The issue is one jew with a briefcase sitting in Times Square awaiting orders. Those are the nukes you worry about.

oy vey

Attached: jew_the_goyim_know.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>The issue is one jew with a briefcase sitting in Times Square awaiting orders. Those are the nukes you worry about.
THIS.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_spectator/2016/03/trump_s_nuclear_experience_advice_for_reagan_in_1987.html
>Trump’s Nuclear Experience: In 1987, he set out to solve the world’s biggest problem.
>Donald Trump with the power to destroy life on earth. At the heart of the near hysterical (and mostly justified) Fear of Trump that escalates as he approaches the Republican nomination is the Fear of Trump With the Trigger. That explosive temperament combined with that explosive capability.

>But it has largely been forgotten that Trump is not new to nuclear matters. He has beenthinking abouthow he’d handle nuclear weaponsand nuclear proliferation for more than a quarter-century, at least since 1987, when heclaimed to me that he was “dealing at a very high level” with people in the White House (that would have been the Reagan White House) on doomsday questions.

>“Those people think that because we have it and the Russians have it, nobody will ever use it because they’re assuming everybody’s not necessarily mad. They don’t see Qaddafi walking into an airplane and slapping his subordinates and screaming like a madman on the airplane to the pilots. The man is a psycho.

>“I mean, what if he’s got the bomb and something happens like the time we shot down two of his planes. And he’s enraged and he can’t see straight and he’s got twenty missiles pointed right at the United States. Washington. I mean, do you think there’s a chance he won’t press the button?”

>“And then there’s the briefcase bomb.”

>“Carry it in your briefcase, right. I’m not even talking about airplanes and missiles. You’ll walk in with your damn tape recorder,” he says, pointing to my innocent Sony, “and you’ll say it’s a tape recorder and nobody will be able to tell the difference. I mean, that’s where it’s going to be in 20 years.”

kike's may have ousted australian prime minister kevin rudd
baka.com.au/politics/federal/jewish-community-leader-rejects-kevin-rudd-claims-accuses-him-of-far-fetched-conspiracy-theories-about-israel-20181019-p50au3.html

Linking to s m h on Jow Forums always sucks because it turns into baka

they are saving israel for last

s.m.h.com.au/politics/federal/jewish-community-leader-rejects-kevin-rudd-claims-accuses-him-of-far-fetched-conspiracy-theories-about-israel-20181019-p50au3.html
how the fuck did that change to baka

because baka is filtered into baka

Holocaust 1.0 inbound.

Yup. And think of how many nukes mysteriously just got "lost" as the SU collapsed.
I fucking GUARANTEE you there is a jew sitting in NYC with a fucking briefcase nuke right now.

>How the fuck is this not an act of war?
It's just a police action goy, nothing to see here

Attached: BB_explains_space_kikes.jpg (584x360, 70K)

Especially now that IRAN also has nuclear weapons. Thanks to the money we gave them.

Fucking newfag, we should bomb Australia next

ALL PART OF THE PLAN.

Apparently Jared Kushner bought 666 building cuz a nuke was planted there and it was the only way to get it out. Tha'ts why he paid so much.

IRAN HAS NO NUKES YOU ISRAELI INBRED FAGGOT

LOOK AT THESE ISRAELIS FREAKING OUT.

ISRAEL HAS ILLEGAL NUKES. IRAN HAS NO NUKES.

>we should bomb Australia next

Attached: gas.jpg (600x395, 101K)

Just infest them with chinks and pajeets, that will do.

im pretty pissed off. i have what i would class a moderate understanding of these noses. but this makes me pretty mad. im generally mad about their subversion and their victimisation,as soon as you scratch anywhere below the surface, in area regarding them, it holds a nasty truth. I have one remaining question, do the american jets they own, that fly around bombing people, are they also flown by 18 year old conscriptions? or are they like hired guns who are seasoned adults?

good.

>WHO THE FUCK IS RON DESANTIS?

Not isreali. Not inbred, and are you saying we didn't give Iran billions in unmarked cash and gold? What the fuck do you think they did with that money? Manufacture lollipops?
Oh wait I get it now. Another leftie Obama supporter. You fucking have to go back.
Iran having nukes and the Jews ruling the world are not mutually exclusive. Cunt.

>are they also flown by 18 year old conscriptions? or are they like hired guns who are seasoned adults?
They're mostly retarded to be honest. Too scared to fly in Syria now. They are losers.

Im saying all that money went to Israel.

I was just convinced a week ago this man did nothing wrong.
Jesus fuck the truths is depressing.

because jews can do whatever the fuck they want

If SHTF it wouldn't be a 2nd Liutenant flying the jets in important airspaces. It would be vets and mercs.

This and this.

Tell us if you see any flashes in the sky.

Not necessarily, bobby fischer, pierce, ron paul, and michael jackson ben friedman to name a few.

Inb4 jews delete the internet

Not a chance. They'll simply alter it.

Always relevant

Attached: 1525384807272.png (1200x1089, 319K)

holy shit you burgerbrainer!
>what is carpetbombing the middle east?

Believe me, we're getting them back for using us as puppets in their wars.

>for Israel
>after Israel engineers a false flag to get us to war with their enemies in the ME
>again
>successfully this time

That's because we do it for israhell

Why are they always lying trying to claim they took out 'most' of the missiles when its been proven they rarely if ever hit a single fucking one, Sad really.

>They'll simply alter it.
they already have

Attached: jew_checked.png (796x512, 170K)

>Why are they always lying trying to claim they took out 'most' of the missiles when its been proven they rarely if ever hit a single fucking one, Sad really.
It's more about lying to their own people. keeping the israeli population ignorant of what's actually going on.

>its ok when america does it because jews
???????

Good luck, Assad!